Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Forget eating noisily (although it is annoying), I reckon there'll be a few chancers who cheated in my mocks trying to cheat again :mad: Kinda debating on whether to report them or not., One wants to do Primary teaching ffs, thats no way to go about getting it!

/rant over sorry guys :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Ugh guys this would happen to me - I cant stop sneezing. At all. Like seriously. I'm sneezing as I type this. I'll die if I have to do the leaving like this :eek:

Any advice? :L

Ugh guys this would happen to me - I cant stop sneezing. At all. Like seriously. I'm sneezing as I type this. I'll die if I have to do the leaving like this :eek:

Apparently if you touch your tongue when you think you're gonna sneeze its stops it! I tried, it worked for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Hahahaha leaveiton that is me :L

I'm gonna have to have my ****ing hand on my tongue for the exams. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Just had a thought - what if I just decided to do each exam, like every other student in the country, but then at the end, whip out a red pen and correct my own paper before handing it up? Few sneaky As, no one will ever know*.

*Except everyone on the internet that I've just told.

• Advertisement

Hahahaha leaveiton that is me :L

I'm gonna have to have my ****ing hand on my tongue for the exams. :P

:pac: sorry it was all i had to offer :pac:

Togepi wrote: »
    Just had a thought - what if I just decided to do each exam, like every other student in the country, but then at the end, whip out a red pen and correct my own paper before handing it up? Few sneaky As, no one will ever know*.

LOL I'VE CONSIDERED THIS. Great minds think alike ;)
    Like, seriously, what would they do? :')
    AnnaKin wrote: »
    :pac: sorry it was all i had to offer :pac:
    I remember my sister doing that a week or so ago, and its actually working! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Terrified that I'm going to be ill on Wednesday. I had a really awful flu just before Easter and for 2 days I could not concentrate on anything in school, if that happened during the exams I'd cry.

You'll be fine by Wednesday though, your incessant sneezing can't last for 2 days surely :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

AnnaKin wrote: »
    Forget eating noisily (although it is annoying), I reckon there'll be a few chancers who cheated in my mocks trying to cheat again :mad: Kinda debating on whether to report them or not., One wants to do Primary teaching ffs, thats no way to go about getting it!

/rant over sorry guys :o

I wouldn't... someone in my school accused someone a few years back and there was huge uproar and scandalsm and also inquisitions and gardai as well!

finality wrote:
    Terrified that I'm going to be ill on Wednesday. I had a really awful flu just before Easter and for 2 days I could not concentrate on anything in school, if that happened during the exams I'd cry.

You'll be fine by Wednesday though, your incessant sneezing can't last for 2 days surely :P
    I had that fear too, seems to be coming true now :pac:

You overestimate my immune system :P

(And Annakin, I just sneezed on my finger three times :()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

LOL I'VE CONSIDERED THIS. Great minds think alike ;)
    Like, seriously, what would they do? :')

I remember my sister doing that a week or so ago, and its actually working! :P

what would they do? well it would be a bit suspicious that the paper magically got corrected before the sticky seal was broken :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Togepi wrote: »

You should do this, but give yourself really low marks, and write at the end "I can't do anything right, I just hate myself," so your examiner will think you have low self esteem and feel sorry for you and give you extra marks :P

ChemHickey wrote: »
    I wouldn't... someone in my school accused someone a few years back and there was huge uproar and scandalsm and also inquisitions and gardai as well!

woah. Ok. Not going there :p

Thanks! Saves me hassle, I will just cut her evil looks >:) just as bad as gardai :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

The leaving cert forum is so busy these days goddammit! How I'm supposed to study with so many interesting threads to read. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

finality wrote: »

My dad started getting sick today.
    By getting sick I mean vomiting, btw. A lot.

I'm staying as far away from him as possible for as long as possible. :cool:

what would they do? well it would be a bit suspicious that the paper magically got corrected before the sticky seal was broken :P
    Seal it then break the seal! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

finality wrote: »
    You should do this, but give yourself really low marks, and write at the end "I can't do anything right, I just hate myself," so your examiner will think you have low self esteem and feel sorry for you and give you extra marks :P

Sssshhh Nobody's supposed to know how well that works :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

weekend before leaving and what do I do?
    movie night sat and cinema today :L I've brains to burn obviously :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Has anyone else been watching less tv all year?
    I barely watch tv anymore I don't think I will this week. I only watch Eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Has anyone else been watching less tv all year?
    I barely watch tv anymore I don't think I will this week. I only watch Eastenders.

I stopped watching TV years ago :D I prefer the stay up all night watching a whole season of a series approach :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

I stopped watching TV years ago :D I prefer the stay up all night watching a whole season of a series approach :)

I need a new series! Burned through Community(best comedy around,watch it) over past few weeks. Need summer tv :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Hayezer wrote: »

I need a new series! Burned through Community(best comedy around,watch it) over past few weeks. Need summer tv :P
    Omfg love community ! Kept me going this year !

haro124 wrote: »

Haha it's amazing :D! They replaced the creator for the new season and they cut it down to like 12 episodes or something so it may not be as good :(

Breaking Bads back July 15th so should be grand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

All you need for Hamlet. The best Hamlet story. And it's shorter than 4 hours! :)

Haha it's amazing :D! They replaced the creator for the new season and they cut it down to like 12 episodes or something so it may not be as good :(

Breaking Bads back July 15th so should be grand :D
    I hope the fourth season isn't the last :( 6 seasons and a movie !

Ahahah yes :D:D;)! First person I've seen who gets that ;D!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Any boardsies going? :)

I'm tempted to go just for the free pizza. :P

Ahahah yes :D:D;)! First person I've seen who gets that ;D!
    Good to know im not alone ! Post lc plan is to get all my friends hooked on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Any boardsies going? :)
    God I wish I was !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement