Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Hayezer wrote: »
    PictureFrame how you doing with Geography? Its down to God at this stage for me :L only know adaptations and odd answers here and there :/

Not great at all tbh. I can only do it the night before at this stage, I'm too behind on English to even think about it. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Wesc. wrote: »
    Look at the human interactions for geoecology.. come up every year!

God geography, apart from doing a full exam paper there I haven't looked at in a week!

Plant and Animal Adaptations to Biome Wes? What do you think the chances are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

oh god can't study my mother is tellin my sister there is a devil in her and its sitting on her shoulder like a hedgehog :L oh my mam :')
    in other news they got me willow water which is from like some holy well and a whole load of panic sweets. I love them so much right now :') oh and a whole load of pens too :)

oh god can't study my mother is tellin my sister there is a devil in her and its sitting on her shoulder like a hedgehog :L oh my mam :')
    in other news they got me willow water which is from like some holy well and a whole load of panic sweets. I love them so much right now :') oh and a whole load of pens too :)
    My Mam wouldn't buy me sweets. She goes:

'David, if you've time for eating sweets during exams, you're fúcked..'

:L

My Mam wouldn't buy me sweets. She goes:

'David, if you've time for eating sweets during exams, you're fúcked..'

:L
    Hahaha :L my family know I have a thing for panic sweets you see! I have a strategy for when I panic, I told patch it :L can't tell ye though its mean :L

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Red Bull. I don't care what anybody says. It's an exam essential :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Plant and Animal Adaptations to Biome Wes? What do you think the chances are?

I think good :) I hope it comes up too it's probably my favourite or characteristics of soils because my answers on them are only 2 1/2 pages long so I can get my option done in like 18 minutes :pac: I write like a maniac in exams :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Few naggins.

'Be grand.

Togepi wrote: »
    Few naggins.

'Be grand.

Who knew such a phrase could get thousands of people through the pangs of the leaving cert :pac:

Actually now that I think of it the boys in my year are actually drinking today haha, there's about 10 in my year going clubbing tonight it's hilarious :pac:

I think good :) I hope it comes up too it's probably my favourite or characteristics of soils because my answers on them are only 2 1/2 pages long so I can get my option done in like 18 minutes :pac: I write like a maniac in exams :P
    Hopefully! There the only two I know really (with Climate influencing Biome Characteristics so I hope it's there)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

I haven't actually tried writing out any of my answers yet I just know bullet points, I'm hoping my adaptations answer is couple pages long :pac: essentially the Sue Honan answer, anbody know how long that is A4 wise? I NEED adapations to come up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

I'm so glad that I have a break from 12:20 to 2:00 before Home Ec tomorrow! Serious cramming shall be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I think I'd kill myself if I had more than one exam tomorrow, dear lord. Thats the original reason they separated the two English exams like :L

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Got some fabled Papermate Comfortmate pens, they hurt my hand :(

Hayezer wrote: »
    I haven't actually tried writing out any of my answers yet I just know bullet points, I'm hoping my adaptations answer is couple pages long :pac: essentially the Sue Honan answer, anbody know how long that is A4 wise? I NEED adapations to come up

If you did it out word for word then it could take up to 5 pages tbh. What I do is just cut out everything that isn't gonna get me any extra SRPs, while maintaining coherence at the same time. Like at the start she usually gives long elaborate introductions when 2/3 sentences would suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

One of those Indian computer scam people just rang and tried to hack my computer, I just unleashed all of my leaving cert stress on him, I didn't know I could curse so well! Feel so much better now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Do you's remember the junior cert when we had both paper 1 and 2 on the same day. Could you imagine it was like that tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Am I the only one not doing anything just relaxing

Do you's remember the junior cert when we had both paper 1 and 2 on the same day. Could you imagine it was like that tomorrow...

My hand would be in a cast afterwards with all of that writing.

for my mocks my school was mean and put English and history on the first day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

Up until like 2k9 it was like that for the LC too :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Feeling incredibly relaxed for some reason. Gonna study 2 chapters of biology now, then read through all the speeches I've written throughout the year, then watch Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone and fall asleep.

Best of luck tomorrow everyone, I hope you all do brilliantly! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I got invited to a party there. The look I gave when he said the 6th.
    Took me a while to cop that he meant July:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Feeling incredibly relaxed for some reason. Gonna study 2 chapters of biology now, then read through all the speeches I've written throughout the year, then watch Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone and fall asleep.

Best of luck tomorrow everyone, I hope you all do brilliantly! :)

You too David! Fair play to you for the progress you've made thus far, hope it pays off for you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

FFFFFFUUUUUU I have actually lost the will to live right now. My dad has me down to start work next Thursday. As in the actual day I finish the leaving cert. Fuck sake like I do not need this right now

Eathrin wrote: »
    You too David! Fair play to you for the progress you've made thus far, hope it pays off for you:)

Thanks! :) No progress really, I haven't done much work, I'm just a bit more apathetic! :P

Btw guys for Hamlet I've only learnt Role of Women and I'm going to learn either character of Hamlet or theme of deception too, which one should I learn do ye think?

Anyone else listening to Countdown to 606 now? :D

Namlub wrote: »
    FFFFFFUUUUUU I have actually lost the will to live right now. My dad has me down to start work next Thursday. As in the actual day I finish the leaving cert. Fuck sake like I do not need this right now
    Tell him- No.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

lads and ladies of leaving cert 2012, as some who did their leaving cert 10 years ago, i just like to wish you all the best of luck in your leaving certs. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Anyone else listening to Countdown to 606 now? :D

I'm listening to that now :). Ah crap and there talking about how there trying to avoid people using prepared stories.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement