Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

bazinga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Eathrin wrote: »
    Hawt:cool::pac:

Was almost certain lefty is a boy>_>

You dirty 84 year old you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

You dirty 84 year old you

66 years and still repeating.
    Not because I fail, for the young wimminz:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

What are you, 12? :rolleyes:

If he's stalin then he's a decayed corpse at this point in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Cian, to prove my maleness, please find attached a recent picture of me.

Yours,
    Lefty (male)

294909_452178228127065_550298311_n.jpg
    floppy mohawk win :v

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Leftyflip wrote: »

Yours,
    Lefty (male)

294909_452178228127065_550298311_n.jpg
    floppy mohawk win :v

Don't disguise yourself you female!

reznov wrote: »
    Don't disguise yourself you female!

Shit he's on to me!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Epic mohawk! :D

Togepi wrote: »
    Epic mohawk! :D

How you can see it is beyond me :pac: but thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Somehow i recognise lefty...

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Somehow i recognise lefty...

I'm around the city centre most of the time, either in Temple Bar, Stephens Green or the Sweetest Thing on the quays, drinking my own weight in coffee :pac:

Edit: Are you my stalker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Bubbleope wrote: »
    This is just focusing on Gertude! :) i can type up Ophelia later if you want. :)
    This is just main pointers of an essay i wrote. I used the web and my own teachers notes as a source of information. S:
    It's more like an account of Gertude rather than her role in the play. But it does sorta include her role! :) Hopefully it helps. :O
    Thanks so much.
    That was a real hand because I've never studied that theme/ role before. You can do Phelia too if you want, hey, it's revision foy you right? :D

Also, Everything practically sorted besides a few quotes and poetry. I only know thwo poets. Heaney and plath. ---> need an opnion on that.
    I'll do Kavanagh in the morning. Or should I do frost instead? Help please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

That's it I'm completely screwed no study done and sick and my headache won't go away :( can't study just have to leave it and hope to god im better in the mornin :(

That's it I'm completely screwed no study done and sick and my headache won't go away :( can't study just have to leave it and hope to god im better in the mornin :(

It's been a while since we talked - you has text :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Anyone else going to survive on no sleep?! I said I'd get like 8 hours, might not even get 3 tonight :/

Anyone else going to survive on no sleep?! I said I'd get like 8 hours, might not even get 3 tonight :/

I haven't slept since 2pm yesterday :pac: I'm tired but I can do another day...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Aww hun you'll be fine! I was the exact same today, it's not nice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

I haven't slept since 2pm yesterday :pac: I'm tired but I can do another day...

Haha, I like it. I'm going to stock up on caffeine and vitamins, hope for the best

Haha, I like it. I'm going to stock up on caffeine and vitamins, hope for the best

It's not by choice mind you.
    That's what I did worked quite well, except for needing to piss every hour :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Joey. wrote: »

Aww hun you'll be fine! I was the exact same today, it's not nice :(
    Hopefully :) I don't know anything! I've been feeling bad since I came home :( just hope I can salvage something in the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I don't know why I've sat here all day doing nothing with a leaving cert exam tomorrow.
    I'm saying I'm relying on Plath but even at that I could hardly answer a question on her now if I was given one.
    Get your head in the game Cian, a good night's sleep and a few hours study in the morning.

Didn't Hamlet once say "I do not know why yet I live to say 'the thing's to do'"

Hopefully :) I don't know anything! I've been feeling bad since I came home :( just hope I can salvage something in the morning :(

Nah you'll fly it, you know far more than you think! :D I'd tell you how unprepared I am but I'll only end up scaring myself :pac:

Just remembered I quoted loads of stuff from Coach Carter in my essay today. :D

(Haven't watched that film in years, totes rewatching it over the summer!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Got pretty much nothing done today. I think I'll get up early in the morning and cram, I'm just really not bothered tonight. I'm reasonably confident on Plath, Heaney, literary genre and Hamlet so with a bit of luck I'm covered anyway (though I'm not going to risk it!)

Please paper 2, be gentle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Lads I've actually done nothing today, and I know nothing for paper 2. what the fukc is wrong with me. :/

Eathrin wrote: »
    I don't know why I've sat here all day doing nothing with a leaving cert exam tomorrow.
    I'm saying I'm relying on Plath but even at that I could hardly answer a question on her now if I was given one.

You and me both :/
    I'm relying entirely on my ability to bullshít, probably not the best plan but I have only half the morning to study :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I love how this thread has come alive because of the exams :pac:

And if GVV doesn't come up, I will cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Done sweet **** all today except worry about mistakes on paper 1 and what'll come up on paper 2, I've reached the stage where I'm like **** it anyway I can repeat. It's actually a fantastic feeling of relief.

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I love how this thread has come alive because of the exams :pac:

And if GVV doesn't come up, I will cry.

It has EXPLODED!!

Lads ye're not the only ones who've done nothing all day. Turns out exams make me even lazier than I already am! :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement