Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Are you guys studying? I thought we'd be grand without it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

• De Moivre's Theorem for N an element of N and also of Z proved by Induction
    • Differential Rule proved by Induction

I thought for an element of Z it wasn't proved by induction? In my book it isn't anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

finality wrote: »
    I thought for an element of Z it wasn't proved by induction? In my book it isn't anyway...

Yup I worded that badly. N by Induction and then you can derive Z from the result of N

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Yup I worded that badly. N by Induction and then you can derive Z from the result of N

Phew :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I'm convinced my supervisor hates me. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Togepi wrote: »

Spit in his/her face.

Spit in their face.

That'll definitely help. :pac:

I won't have time for spitting in supervisors faces, I have 625 points to get! :pac:

My supervisor gave me a minute extra to finish my Unseen yesterday :D Legend

What order is everyone doing their Maths questions in? :) I'm going to start with differentiation, then complex, which will hopefully ease me into algebra. After that, question 5 should be okay and then I'll do integration last so I don't get confused with differentiation. ;) Leaving out question 4 'cause we never did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

What order is everyone doing their Maths questions in? :) I'm going to start with differentiation, then complex, which will hopefully ease me into algebra. After that, question 5 should be okay and then I'll do integration last so I don't get confused with differentiation. ;) Leaving out question 4 'cause we never did it.

1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and then 4 and 5 in whichever order feels nicer. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

I wonder how the geographers are getting on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

I feel tired! Aggggh! Any tips to wake myself up? please? I already showered and ice water, and also my mother took the last berroca too, :-(

ChemHickey wrote: »
    I feel tired! Aggggh! Any tips to wake myself up? please? I already showered and ice water, and also my mother took the last berroca too, :-(

I would say go for a walk but it's probably lashing rain where you are too. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Any advice for a guy who is suddenly bricking it and making himself sick with worry? Dunno whats come over me ....... :confused:

I'm loving the rain tbh! Everyone else can be as miserable as I am stuck inside :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

I would say go for a walk but it's probably lashing rain where you are too. :cool:

Haha I was going to and my dad was like, Your not going for walk in the rain.

I made him go and buy berocca for me since my mum stole the last one.. :L

Anyone else feel that this weather is really worse than it being sunny for us? I just feel so much more lethargic.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

to be honest i'm so trapped inside at the moment i don't even notice what the weather is like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Why? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

i hate the way some examiners give an extra few minutes and others are like pens down straight away. although i suppose i wouldn't be complaining if i got the extra few minutes..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Anyone else feel that this weather is really worse than it being sunny for us? I just feel so much more lethargic.

Agreed. Luckily for me it's sunny down here right now.

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Why? :L

He kept giving me evils. :P And I asked him for a set of tables to put under my desk to stop it wobbling and he gave me two. So I said thanks but I only needed the one, and he seemed really pissed off and sarcastic and I was just like Jeeesus what did I do wrong?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ismiseaoife

any tips for questions on graphs/functions? never knew how to do them! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wiirdo

Lads, no messing, I'm dead for this. I still might pass haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Absolutely terrified for maths :(

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Ah sure Maths is all about subtraction, addition and multiplication/division. Pythagoras started with that basic skill set and so can you. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Any chances of had of getting an A in Geo I think just went down the drain.... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

David1994 wrote: »
    Any chances of had of getting an A in Geo I think just went down the drain.... :/

They made it so awkward :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

You're better than everyone else, we know! Know stop telling us :pac:

In all seriousness though, how do you finish with time to spare and with good answers to boot?

Haha I know my Hamlet question was awful I don't know about the rest. I tend to rush really fast and write soo fast. I'm not better lol .
    David1994 wrote: »

What questions did you answer?
    I thought it went okay I remember things well other things I just had to waffle it. I stuck to the questions involving analysing graphs that way I avoided drawing graphs. I hope it's b1 standard but my geoecology I only remembered some of what I'd learnt.

Joey. wrote: »
    They made it so awkward :(

I know :( I did good on a good few 30 markers and the geoecology but I am scared about my hapless answer on levees :/ I dunno if I even got full marks in shorts or some of the Question parts....

• Advertisement

Haha I know my Hamlet question was awful I don't know about the rest. I tend to rush really fast and write soo fast. I'm not better lol .

What questions did you answer?
    I thought it went okay I remember things well other things I just had to waffle it. I stuck to the questions involving analysing graphs that way I avoided drawing graphs. I hope it's b1 standard but my geoecology I only remembered some of what I'd learnt.

I did Question 2,6,12 and 18 :P And the shorts of course...I had a really bad answer on levees though :( Hope to even get half marks for it.I just went blank on it. Wbu?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement