Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

So if I got a B1 in English and get an A2 in maths... that's still the same as 2 A1s. :D Gotta look on the bright side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Togepi wrote: »
    Same, I just have to do Irish and Maths over the weekend. Can't wait for those two to be out of the way. Guarantee that I won't do a tap for Irish though. :cool:

Of course we will - THE BOARDSIE CRAIC!!! <3:D
    I don't do Irish so I just have maths to focus on, I'll try and teach myself I'll probably have grinds I might get two sessions rather than the one.
    Eathrin wrote: »
    I propose a LC graduation class 2012 OT:D

That'd be so cool :).

What happens when next years 6th years takeover we'll have to move and find some other place ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

We'll need it. :L You'll see all of us over in the Personal Issues forum once the Leaving's over and there's no more off-topic chat. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I think my school used those as we were all repeats as well and it's easy to do those in a year. I could've done my texts from last year but I did them at ordinary level. Aw it must be really interesting do other texts though :).
    I know some people used Casablanca instead of Inside I'm Dancing.
    True :) One of the classes in my year did Casablanca I think, or maybe it was Atonement, I dont even remember :P
    reznov wrote: »
    We studied unique texts too but my teachers essay was based around a sample.
    You know, maybe repeating isn't such a bad idea after all? All this new experience. :P
    My teacher made them up himself completely, I can tell because he only decided halfway through 5th year whether we'd do Purple Hibiscus or Dont Lets Go To The Dogs Tonight. Sadly he picked Purple Hibiscus. :P

Lol repeating and getting an even worse set of exams would kill me.

Of course we will - THE BOARDSIE CRAIC!!! <3:D
    :D
    I'd propose a meet up if it wouldnt make me sound like some kind of pedo... :P

Patchy~ wrote: »
    meet up

SHOTGUN HAVING IT IN GALWAY!!! :D:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Namlub wrote: »
    The other English classes did Oedipus, the Great Gatsby and Casablanca which would have been way more interesting but our teacher was completely dependent on Key Notes so yeah. Always thought revision books were for student aids rather than teaching material but there you go

What!?
    Those were my texts.
    There's like 70 to choose from, how did they end up with my texts?

Patchy~ wrote: »
    True :) One of the classes in my year did Casablanca I think, or maybe it was Atonement, I dont even remember :P

My teacher made them up himself completely, I can tell because he only decided halfway through 5th year whether we'd do Purple Hibiscus or Dont Lets Go To The Dogs Tonight. Sadly he picked Purple Hibiscus. :P

Lol repeating and getting an even worse set of exams would kill me.

:D

I'd propose a meet up if it wouldnt make me sound like some kind of pedo... :P

I was going to do How many miles to Babylon with The story of Lucy Gault and The Lonesome West. But I hadn't studied it through general vision or theme or issue. I'd probably be able to do it by myself now since I know what it is.

Haha a boardsie meet up would be deadly. Didn't we say we'd all meet up before lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

We always have me and Randy's wedding to look forward to in the Summer :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

What!?
    Those were my texts.
    There's like 70 to choose from, how did they end up with my texts?

70C3. I am going to ace paper 2 :cool:

Lads we should just set up a thread in one of the forums no-one uses, be grand craic. I propose Mustard.

How will us Dubliners get to Galway ? :)

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    70C3. I am going to ace paper 2 :cool:

Lads we should just set up a thread in one of the forums no-one uses, be grand craic. I propose Mustard.

There's a mustard forum:confused:
    I think Coeur used to post in Swedish forum but there was literally nobody else there:P

Yes, it is real. Mustard is just such a diverse topic

How will us Dubliners get to Galway ? :)

Same way us culchies get to Dublin. :P

I thought it was a joke when you said there was a mustard forum!
    I've just found it it's so hilarious lmao. Why people would want to speak about mustard I'll never know :S.

Donkeys?

Our new home. <3

Hahaha @Mysteriouschic I was wondering why there was 'one viewing' at this hour of the morning! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

I do hope the members of that forum have meetups, they'd be epic.

frantic190 wrote: »

Lololol - "have you heard about this new craze, I believe it's called 'mustard'." :pac:

Same way us culchies get to Dublin. :P
    Haha is everyone from Galway? Who else is from Dublin?
    I know Patchy is .
    Our new home. <3

Hahaha @Mysteriouschic I was wondering why there was 'one viewing' at this hour of the morning! :pac:

We still have until September before we need to relocate :). Oh yeah lol like who'd be thinking about mustard. There's a zombie forum too it's underneath mustard lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

frantic190 wrote: »

I'd be awkward as hell at that tbh, I'd just standing there, making awkward conversation and wondering if any of the things I say will be thanked on the boards.

• Advertisement

I know Patchy is .

Ah I just picked Galway 'cause it's the nearest city, and it's lovely, plus, ye Dubliners have everything on yer feckin' doorstep! :P
    We still have until September before we need to relocate smile.gif. Oh yeah lol like who'd be thinking about mustard. There's a zombie forum too it's underneath mustard lol.

Just preparing us, some people might need to move their stuff, y'know. :pac: Oh god, I'm not even going to go there. :pac:

I'd be awkward as hell at that tbh, I'd just standing there, making awkward conversation and wondering if any of the things I say will be thanked on the boards.

I'm the same haha.
    I could just imagine us all introducing ourselves by our usernames lmao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

I propose we get a procrastination forum created and that should be our home... in honour of Hamlet <3

Lololol - "have you heard about this new craze, I believe it's called 'mustard'." :pac:

It has to be a front for something, they're plotting world domination. Or it's some sick cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Let's just do Boards Big Brother over the summer, Randy can act as Big Brother.

I know Patchy is .

We still have until September before we need to relocate :). Oh yeah lol like who'd be thinking about mustard. There's a zombie forum too it's underneath mustard lol.

Patchy, Myself, Lefty, fair few others
    AlmightyDublin too but he's not been around for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I actually plan to go to Galway this summer anyway...right Kitty? :P

Also to explain what cian is trying to say: the cool kids are from dublin. :cool:
    fizzyorange and xcorina too, unusually small world, i know them irl :pac:

I propose we get a procrastination forum created and that should be our home... in honour of Hamlet <3

I had done so well to avoid posting in here all year because I knew it would be bad for my study efforts, then the second they start I couldn't resist. They should just rename this forum the procrastination and occasional exam discussion forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What happens when next years 6th years takeover we'll have to move and find some other place ?
    Clearasil and Hormones is usually the choice. ;)

Do NOT invade Mustard, that forum is much beloved of a founder of Boards, and he has a mighty banhammer!!
    We always have me and Randy's wedding to look forward to in the Summer :P
    <3

• Advertisement

Patchy, Myself, Lefty, fair few others
    AlmightyDublin too but he's not been around for a while now.

You could just imagine us all getting the coach/train up to Galway for the boardsie meet :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement