Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

frantic190 wrote: »
    Yeah, my plan is to re-watch it too. I got talking about it with a friend and realised I missed it :p Hence why I have played more Pokemon than study in the last 3 weeks.

Because of school and work this year I haven't played or looked at pokemon since christmas :'( I miss it dearly now that we're talking bout it :( empty void in my life right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Because of school and work this year I haven't played or looked at pokemon since christmas :'( I miss it dearly now that we're talking bout it :( empty void in my life right now :(

I downloaded a good few episodes of the anime, and they are sitting in a folder on my desktop just teasing me. I dunno how you've coped with going so long :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Yeah, my plan is to re-watch it too. I got talking about it with a friend and realised I missed it :p Hence why I have played more Pokemon than study in the last 3 weeks.

Does that friend's name begin with C by any chance? :P

leaveiton wrote: »
    Does that friend's name begin with C by any chance? :P

Haha yep! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Speaking of Pokémon, I posted this in the Pokémon forum yesterday. :D Gave me a laugh anyway. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I really want to play pokemon again I have the games but not the ds might just buy a second hand one .
    I might watch it during the summer.

So what's everyones favourite movies? just curious :).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

My god im not the only leaving cert who still likes pokemon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I love you man.
    Best awkward movie ever:D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Did anyone else ever experience the pure rage of trying to catch those legendary dogs or whatever they're called in Crystal? Everytime you went where they were on the map they just fly to the other side :L :L

Togepi wrote: »
    Speaking of Pokémon, I posted this in the Pokémon forum yesterday. :D Gave me a laugh anyway. :P

I can't see it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Epsi

Hayezer wrote: »
    Did anyone else ever experience the pure rage of trying to catch those legendary dogs or whatever they're called in Crystal? Everytime you went where they were on the map they just fly to the other side :L :L

Entei , Suicuine and Raikou were an absolute pain! To this day i've never managed to catch one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Can't catch a legendary dog?
    Arcanine will do:P

My favourites are:
    Inception
    Dear John
    Jumper
    Spiderman
    Mean Girls
    Charlies Angels

I was supposed to see "I Love You Man" before but didn't get around to seeing it. It looks really good.

I think I caught a legendary before I can't remember :S.
    I've never defeated elite four no matter how many times I play. I get to the last person then my pokemon dies :(.
    I hate that in leafgreen you lose your money if you lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Just saw your pokemon conversation and tought i'd leave :D this http://www.playr.org/play/pokemon_-_crystal_version/1359#play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I've been playing Pokemon white version a bit but it's not as good as some of the older ones...no contests or Berry growing! Those were my favourite parts :L

I can't see it :(

How 'bout now?

http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=pokemon...=9

I think I caught a legendary before I can't remember :S.
    I've never defeated elite four no matter how many times I play. I get to the last person then my pokemon dies :(.
    I hate that in leafgreen you lose your money if you lose.

That 4th person isn't even the last one you have to battle :p Losing half your money always sucked! I hated that!

Reventon93 wrote: »
    Just saw your pokemon conversation and tought i'd leave :D this http://www.playr.org/play/pokemon_-_crystal_version/1359#play

That site nearly ruined my Leaving Cert! :P

Best. Use. Of internet. EVER. :D

How do you actually press start to play? :o
    I keep seeing the video playing :S
    I should be doing maths why am I thinking about Pokemon now lol.

• Advertisement

Togepi wrote: »
    That site nearly ruined my Leaving Cert! :P

Best. Use. Of internet. EVER. :D

Im lucky that i only found it a month ago. Sorry about the memories, but it is pretty awesome!

Start is either enter or space bar I think if it's anything like the emulators. Try either of them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

finality wrote: »
    I've been playing Pokemon white version a bit but it's not as good as some of the older ones...no contests or Berry growing! Those were my favourite parts :L

Omg I loved the contests :) Me and skitty were unbeatable in them :D
    For me, Crystal was by far the best version I loved Johto :)

Start is either enter or space bar I think if it's anything like the emulators. Try either of them :p

It won't work for me it keeps going to the pokemon crystal screen then says click here :S.

Just press enter and it should work then keep pressing D to set the options and more past all the talking

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Ooooh Pokemon conversation *jumps in :P* Has anyone ever done a Nuzlocke run before? Me and my two friends are gonna play it Nuzlocke style after we're all done the Leaving, each of us is doing the LGFR gen and we pick a different starter, longest running wins. Shall be epic :D

Zhavey wrote: »
    Ooooh Pokemon conversation *jumps in :P* Has anyone ever done a Nuzlocke run before? Me and my two friends are gonna play it Nuzlocke style after we're all done the Leaving, each of us is doing the LGFR gen and we pick a different starter, longest running wins. Shall be epic :D

I had thought of doing one but it seems really difficult. Are you just gonna do it with the basic rules or make it REALLY hard?

Reventon93 wrote: »
    Just press enter and it should work then keep pressing D to set the options and more past all the talking

Aw that worked thanks :).

Aw that worked thanks :).
    No problem :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

I had thought of doing one but it seems really difficult. Are you just gonna do it with the basic rules or make it REALLY hard?

Basic standard Nuzlocke first. :) I've done them before, and failed a few times but once you get the hang of them its really fun. How much you become attached to your pokemon is something scary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement