Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Siobhnk wrote: »
    *goes searching for sims 3* Not the best idea during the leaving :L

I'd link you but I dunno how much I feel like getting banned... :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

finality wrote: »
    I'd link you but I dunno how much I feel like getting banned... :L

I'm watching :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Is it possible to lure a neighbour into a room, sell the door, sell the furniture and all the windows and keep them trapped in the room? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

omg Cheaper by the Dozen is on :) love that film :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

You cannot beat Pokémon.... It's axiomatic...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

BACK TO POKEMON.

Omg <3 I used that guide to figuring out the RNG in Pokemon Black, all my pokemon are shiny and have perfect stats, it feels so good :L

Shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune from the Nintendo events too. :D

And a blue mew and shaymin! I remember I did the random wifi battle once and then in the Pokemon forum here someone was like "Any of you guys called Patchy? And are all those shinies legit? :rolleyes:" I was like YES ACTUALLY ;) :L

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

frantic190 wrote: »
    Is it possible to lure a neighbour into a room, sell the door, sell the furniture and all the windows and keep them trapped in the room? :pac:

Yep I think I did that before lol and they starved to death but this was in sims 2 I'm pretty sure it'd work in sims 3 too .
    You can also make them drown too delete the ladder when they're in the pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'm watching :pac:

We're law abiding boards users :)

Patchy~ wrote: »
    BACK TO POKEMON.

Omg <3 I used that guide to figuring out the RNG in Pokemon Black, all my pokemon are shiny and have perfect stats, it feels so good :L

And a blue mew and shaymin! I remember I did the random wifi battle once and then in the Pokemon forum here someone was like "Any of you guys called Patchy? And are all those shinies legit? :rolleyes:" I was like YES ACTUALLY ;) :L

Tell me all your secrets after LC :P

BACK TO POKEMON.

During my orals I found my old gameboy colour and I restarted crystal.... my dad had to pry it from my hands and I'm not allowed play until after the leaving cert! I'll battle ya I will when I finish. It;s been so long since I played white though...

• Advertisement

Yep I think I did that before lol and they starved to death but this was in sims 2 I'm pretty sure it'd work in sims 3 too .
    You can also make them drown too delete the ladder when they're in the pool.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't know ye were talking about sims... I thought he was saying a riddle or something.. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Sweet mary I've done nothing today

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

I've never played pokemon

*Proceeds to get boo'd out of the thread.*

f6REF.gif

BACK TO POKEMON.

Whats Ninetendo events?

wifi ones :)

I've never played pokemon

*Proceeds to get boo'd out of the thread.*

As long as you don't diss it you can stay :P

wifi ones :)

Oh I didn't have wifi when I had Pokemon at the time. I'm seriously buying a new game lol. I really want to play it now.

Oh I didn't have wifi when I had Pokemon at the time. I'm seriously buying a new game lol. I really want to play it now.

I still don't have wifi .... culchie lifestyle :P

Should have based my story in English on Pokemon :(

frantic190 wrote: »
    Should have based my story in English on Pokemon :(

write a short story where the main character is eager to leave home.... dam shoulda wrote about wanting to be a pokemon master :/ :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I can barely remember Pokemon except for the guy who never opened his eyes properly! Brock I think? Yu-gi-oh was more my style :P

write a short story where the main character is eager to leave home.... dam shoulda wrote about wanting to be a pokemon master :/ :P

Exactly! It was perfect! I had played enough Pokemon before the exam, could have justified it as revision!

I can barely remember Pokemon except for the guy who never opened his eyes properly! Brock I think? Yu-gi-oh was more my style :P

My Dad used to get very confused over him when he watched Pokemon with me. "How can he even see?"

I walked into the grass with my bag on my back and a plan in my mind. Suddenly, I heard a voice:
    "Hey! It's dangerous to go into tall grass alone. Come with me."

No. Not again. He'd got me this time. My plans were thwarted, my dreams shattered.

"Which one will you choose?," he asked.

A1 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Sorry, but...

GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

:P

I walked into the grass with my bag on my back and a plan in my mind. Suddenly, I heard a voice:

No. Not again. He'd got me this time. My plans were thwarted, my dreams shattered.

Love it ... faced with the life changing decision of Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle :P
    A1 for sure :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

i hope you chose Charmander

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

imelle wrote: »
    i hope you chose Charmander

Pikachu. :cool:

Pokémon Yellow. Greatest game in the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I never have much luck finding other people who know this, but out of curiosity:
    Did/does anyone else watch Cardcaptor Sakura? It aired as Cardcaptors on RTE2 yeeeeeears ago. :o

• Advertisement

I never have much luck finding other people who know this, but out of curiosity:
    Did/does anyone else watch Cardcaptor Sakura? It aired as Cardcaptors on RTE2 yeeeeeears ago. :o

Yes I did :) I loved it :D
    And Digimon ... old skool bitchz :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement