Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I can't believe I spent the whole day sleeping and watching Rules of Engagement, be proud of your work ;-;

Aw thanks I procrastinated in between. I nearly gave up at the start as I haven't done much of project maths. I hope this weekend pays off I will be so gutted if paper 2 goes horrible. I can't fail a second time I think thats where the motivation is coming from :) . I started watching the online mathstutor thing which really helped me. I still need to learn trigonometry .

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Aw thanks I procrastinated in between. I nearly gave up at the start as I haven't done much of project maths. I hope this weekend pays off I will be so gutted if paper 2 goes horrible. I can't fail a second time I think thats where the motivation is coming from :) . I started watching the online mathstutor thing which really helped me. I still need to learn trigonometry .

Hahaha oh god I thought you said masterbator.

Hahaha oh god I thought you said masterbator.

Haha no .

Omg just thinking if this lc wasn't on I would've been able to see Coldplay they were singing in England I really wanted to go :(. I love Coldplay I've been wanting to see them for ages and hoping they'll do a tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Epsi

Haha no .

Omg just thinking if this lc wasn't on I would've been able to see Coldplay they were singing in England I really wanted to go :(. I love Coldplay I've been wanting to see them for ages and hoping they'll do a tour.

I know the feeling. Really wanted to see Chris Cornell in dublin , but I've business the following day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

I probably shouldn't post this here, exams hang in the balance. :o

Anyway, the chat about Pokémon and stuff reminded me of a game I played earlier in the year. It's not an official game, still in the Beta stage and not everything works but for a game being developed in someone's free time it's very impressive. It can be a pain to register for an account so good luck if you go for it.

DO NOT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU WANT TO DO WELL IN THE LEAVING :P

Pokémon World Online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Zomg Okay wrote: »

Anyway, the chat about Pokémon and stuff reminded me of a game I played earlier in the year. It's not an official game, still in the Beta stage and not everything works but for a game being developed in someone's free time it's very impressive. It can be a pain to register for an account so good luck if you go for it.

Pokémon World Online
    already have an account but I had forgotten bout that site :')

What do you type in for the request code? :S
    I keep typing it in and it keeps saying it's wrong even without the special characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Pokémon World Online

Reverse sicology you win again

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

What if we all just leave Project Maths blank? They might get the message? Who's with me? ... :(

21772379.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

What if we all just leave Project Maths blank? They might get the message? Who's with me? ... :(

Yes... you do that Yeaaah... you do that... hehehehehe

What do you type in for the request code? :S
    I keep typing it in and it keeps saying it's wrong even without the special characters.

On the request form, you type in your e-mail, the request code and the sum answer. Make sure it's all correct and then submit. I had some problems with it too but it was just a case of missing one of the special characters, usually.

If you don't get an e-mail from them after (I think) 3 hours, you re-register. 120 people are chosen at random in those three hours. The servers couldn't handle it if they gave it to everybody who registered so you have to keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

You really don't like project maths at all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Pokémon World Online
    I really wanna sign up but it keeps saying error?? :/

You you change all the ! and ~ and { and %'s in the code to the letter they tell you to change it to, and you change the second letter to a #?

So for example if they gave you

dGd!cGEFV~Ff)

and told you to change the special characters to R, you'd change it to

d#dRcGEFVRFfR

Edit: Nevermind, it worked. I changed the characters without putting in the # and it worked. Then why do they tell you to put in the #?

This sh!t works all the time..

523468_3475663927350_621948912_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    You really don't like project maths at all.....

Why'd you say that? :p Ah I don't really care at this point. I can do all the questions in the book fairly comfortably but I'll probably feck it all up in the exam! Sure feck it, Be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Take a number say 8

Square it

Divide it by your original number

Subtract it by your initial number.

Congratulations, you've arrived at the number of fcucks I give

15753897.jpg

Then why do they tell you to put in the #?

I thought it tells you to swap the # out for the second letter in your e-mail address? I'm not 100% sure, it's changed since I registered.

Togepi wrote: »
    15753897.jpg

63b.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Much rather be [10] than in maths at half 9 Monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Troll%20face%20the%20game.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I do not own a folder that is big enough to put my history notes/essay plans in. Oh my god this fcuking subject

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Namlub wrote: »
    I do not own a folder that is big enough to put my history notes/essay plans in. Oh my god this fcuking subject

Its by far the worst ... back breaking too !! I have 3 full history lever folders that are all broken due to the amount in them !! :mad: Cant wait to watch them burn !! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I'm worried I'm gonna fail OL irish, I'm so bad at it, did no study at all today. Think I might try and do 8 hours study tomorrow.

5 months, Reznov! 5 months since I lost The Game, you son of a -!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭NinjaDucks

Its by far the worst ... back breaking too !! I have 3 full history lever folders that are all broken due to the amount in them !! :mad: Cant wait to watch them burn !! :D

I know that feeling ): It'll be so wonderful though flinging History and the entire mountain of notes to the "finished" side of the room. Am I the only one planking it for History?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Question: <snip> what are you trying to do to people's internet connection!
    Answer: Show them a landscape photo which impressed me.
    Further Question: Can you show them something smaller? :pac:

Would love to visit there, looks like an awesome location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Anyone else watching what lies beneath.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

REZNOOOOOOOOOOOOOV!

edit: it's gone. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement