Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Martin_94 wrote: »
    Anyone else watching what lies beneath.

Indeed, Its freaking me out :( Hate scary movies :( only have a cushion as a shield :(

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

I did literally no study for maths paper 2 today, and I really need to get at least 70% in it if im to pass maths :( . What is wrong with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Indeed, Its freaking me out :( Hate scary movies :( only have a cushion as a shield :(

Why didn't she kill him when she had the piece of glass!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

The crappy 'interactive' TV game shows have started... That's my cue to hit the hay. :pac: Nadal vs. Djokovic tomorrow! It'll be interesting to see if I can juggle my P2 study with what's going to be an epic match. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

My friend came over to study this evening. We made skittle vodka. Priorities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I'm getting addicted to Pokemon again been on that site on Crystal. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Guys.
    In a classic example of 'anything is more interesting than studying', I have spent the day becoming addicted to... wait for it... Spider Solitaire.
    What is wrong with me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Guys.
    In a classic example of 'anything is more interesting than studying', I have spent the day becoming addicted to... wait for it... Spider Solitaire.
    What is wrong with me?!

Spider Solitaire is great! Worth it!

I've just ate ice cream all day and watched the Euros. Haven't played Pokemon all week, really proud of myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Just watched the ending
    (Where JD leaves)
    of Scrubs.
    Genuinely balling like
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Just watched the ending
    (Where JD leaves)
    of Scrubs.
    Genuinely balling like
    :o

Spoilered before someone kills you :P

• Advertisement

too late :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

@shefellover93 I could've read that!! :eek:

Edit: Actually I probably know what happens already, I've just half forgotten. :pac:

Double Edit: Oh it was just that. :rolleyes: Still deserved a spoiler! :P

I thought that was common knowledge :o They had another series after it but that's nothing to me :p Genuinely balling like, such an evocitive song!:(

Martin_94 wrote: »
    sure everyone knows that...

I didn't :( Haven't watched it in absolute ages :(

I didn't :( Haven't watched it in absolute ages :(

Watch the ending, you'll genuinely be in tears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uduAw8FqrBA&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

God I'd say I did two hours today MAX. Tomorrow is going to be non-stop maths and BIO, with a nice subway break :D

God I'd say I did two hours today MAX. Tomorrow is going to be non-stop maths and BIO, with a nice subway break :D

dude....I did a half hour, I'm ****ting it I'll fail OL Irish, I'm so so **** at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I just had this weird awake-nightmare thing where I thought it was Sunday night and I had forgotten to study for Irish :/

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killian In The Name Of

I thought that was common knowledge :o They had another series after it but that's nothing to me :p Genuinely balling like, such an evocitive song!:(

I shed a tear. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

WHY AM I SO UNMOTIVATED! Don't think I'll get my B in Irish now, and don't even know if I'll pass biology. :(

• Advertisement

WHY AM I SO UNMOTIVATED! Don't think I'll get my B in Irish now, and don't even know if I'll pass biology. :(

All I want in Irish is a D3

I shed a tear. :o

Here's some cool mellow music

And then some awesome music (can't wait to see at the westport music festival along with seasick steve, the undertones Imelda may etc.)

And of course, my favorite band, the black keys. Seeing them in August, belfast, then dublin :D

I've done, in total throughout the entire year, 3 hours of study for Biology. And I want an A1 or A2. Better buckle down! :P

I got 64 in the mocks? Who knows, with some study I could go up 20%?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

i was just about to delete my folder of bookmarks for lc english there.. and then didn't. XD
    afraid imma have to repeat. D; blaah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

And of course, my favorite band, the black keys. Seeing them in August, belfast, then dublin :D

Both those gigs are gonna ROCK! I have tickets to Dublin. Belfast so tempting too w/ Foo Fighters.

frantic190 wrote: »
    Both those gigs are gonna ROCK! I have tickets to Dublin. Belfast so tempting too w/ Foo Fighters.

Here's my line up for the summer:
    Westport Music festival
    Sea Sessions
    Some oddball rock fest
    Tennants
    The Black keys

And many house parties etc.

Gonna ROCK :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Been playing Pokemon all morning , stopping now:).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Lads I'm a bit worried about college. I have ucd and tcd down for nursing, and ucd down first. But I'm terrified that ucd is too big and that I'll make no friends. Eeep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Lads I'm a bit worried about college. I have ucd and tcd down for nursing, and ucd down first. But I'm terrified that ucd is too big and that I'll make no friends. Eeep.

Good thing everyone else feels the same before they go to college, so ye'll all make friends with eachother! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement