Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Spain and Italy, who drew 1-1 earlier

Been building this up since the middle of May, was so sure we'd draw against Croatia, lose to Spain and beat Italy and qualify :( So so gutted, all the rugby heads in my school will be delighted now. At least their crowd got hammered :P

Oh no Spain is a really strong team :(. Are Italy strong I can't remember if I've watched them play before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

finality wrote: »
    Not more overall, but more unhealthy crap.

Since maths paper 1 I've been so nervous about paper 2 I haven't felt like eating at all. I'm something like 5-10lbs underweight but I just don't gain weight no matter what.

Snap on eating more unhealthy crap.

I was a little bit underweight a couple of years ago. Then I got scared and started eating MASSIVE dinners and lunches so now I'm a tank. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Same with the unhealthy crap and same with the underweight :o
    I'm nearly there though! I think I've maybe 5 pounds left to gain and then I'll be grand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Togepi wrote: »
    Snap on eating more unhealthy crap.

I was a little bit underweight a couple of years ago. Then I got scared and started eating MASSIVE dinners and lunches so now I'm a tank. :D :pac:

Every time I see you say 'snap' (which is often!) I always think of That's So Raven!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Oh no Spain is a really strong team :(. Are Italy strong I can't remember if I've watched them play before?

Yeah, and the draw today didn't suit us really. They'll need to beat us Thursday, and our confidence is shot. I didn't fancy Italy at all before the tournament but they look very structured and organised, and caught the Spaniards out a few times. Very worried needless to say :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

finality wrote: »
    Not more overall, but more unhealthy crap.

Since maths paper 1 I've been so nervous about paper 2 I haven't felt like eating at all. I'm something like 5-10lbs underweight but I just don't gain weight no matter what.

Lucky for some...

memes-this-is-why-im-fat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I eat so much food, especially this year, but I never put on weight:)

I haven't been eating much unhealthy stuff since the leaving exams have begun. It's probably because I've been so focused on all the exams that I just forget to eat/drink lol. I end up eating random unhealthy stuff when I've not been in the gym and I haven't been for 2months. I've more willpower when I've been in the gym . Before that I kept eating random unhealthy stuff. I haven't been to bad this month , I started thinking I wasn't eating healthy enough. I miss swimming I've not been for a year :(.

Yeah, and the draw today didn't suit us really. They'll need to beat us Thursday, and our confidence is shot. I didn't fancy Italy at all before the tournament but they look very structured and organised, and caught the Spaniards out a few times. Very worried needless to say :(

Aw and Spain won the world cup this time round . Are we out if we lose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Eathrin wrote: »
    I eat so much food, especially this year, but I never put on weight:)

I've barely done enough exercise this year in comparison to others. At the start of the year I went swimming each morning and alternate gyming stuff. But bit by bit I seemed to stop going. Can't wait to get back.

It's a surprise they haven't made a documentary about me yet on tv3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

such a bad game for Ireland today, played fairly horrible :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I finish every summer being more fit and healthy then ever, but by the time the next summer comes around....

Patchy said it's torture not being on the OT thread haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Poor Patchy :L

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

i hate all you feckers who don't put on weight, i exercise nearly every day and when i start eating a little bit unhealthy i gain weight :( i may just give up and accept i'm destined to be a fat mess.

Every time I see you say 'snap' (which is often!) I always think of That's So Raven!

THAT'S WHERE I GOT IT FROM!! :eek:

(I don't even remember anyone saying in that even though I used to watch it a bit. :pac:)

And Cian you sound exactly like one of my best guy friends - he's one of the skinniest lads I know but he eats SO much. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

I'm another one of the skinny brigade. A stone underweight no matter how much I eat. It's really starting to piss me off. :o

Can't wait for 12:30pm on the 14th. I feel so fecking tired with the exams and the rest of it. :( Will be such a relief to be done with it all and be allowed kick back for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Also in that brigade, I eat EVERYTHING and put on NO weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

what day is everyone finished on actually? . . i'm not done til the 22nd. hardcore

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killian In The Name Of

imelle wrote: »
    what day is everyone finished on actually? . . i'm not done til the 22nd. hardcore

21st. :P

• Advertisement

I'm not off til the 20th fml I was like one of the first off the last time.
    Most people are going out celebrating on Friday I'll be in studying economics :(.
    I guess it's good I have 5 days just to focus on economics. I'm not touching it until I'm done with business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

18th (Physics). It would have been the 22nd but I dropped religion at the start of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I used to be able to eat everything cos I ran a lot, I adore running. But now I've screwed up my right foot and I can't run properly, and looks like I won't be able to for a while :/ It's helping me gain weight I think though, but I miss it so much. Soon.... :)

I'm the 22nd too - Applied Maths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I'm not done til the 21st. Fecking music, it's only half an exam too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Business Studies on the 14th. Only a handful of my classmates are out earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

The day after my 19th...lovely :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Finished on the 19th, Tuesday week! I'm going to bed now, gotta get back up at 3 :(:(:(

I'll leave you with this:

536568_3905597926769_1483916563_3450949_1994099398_n.jpg

Best of luck tomorrow everyone! Go n-éirí an t-ádh libh gach duine!

Off on the 20th. Finished on the second Friday last year. I thought I'd prefer having the exams spread out over two weeks but now I think I'm going to go mental waiting to be free! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Finished on the 20th.

• Advertisement

I'm half nervous half confident for tomorrows maths paper .
    I really hope it's like the sec sample 2012 like everyone is predicting but it might just be another false prediction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement