Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

How many exams has everyone got after tomorrow?

I only have 3 . I haven't looked at a single French paper for months.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Three, Irish Paper 2, German and DCG wooo

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

irish p 2, biology, german, music and ag science!! fecked for all 5 of em in fairness!! O:
    but i like how i have music and ag on the 21st. :) gives me a lot of time to shtudy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pepperr

I have 6 still after tomorrow I think..

Irish 2, Bio, French, Chem, Applied Maths, Technology -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Gonna go to sleep now (And by sleep I mean sneakily watching Deadliest Catch for a bit) g'luck tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

Bit of maths help for after the LC. This maths trick can reveal your age or any sly git pretending to be younger or older than they actually are.. helps on nights out ;) Pick any number
    Multiply that by 2
    Add 5
    Multiply that by 50
    If it has been your birthday this year add 1762, if it hasn't then add 1761.
    Now take away the year you were born.
    The answer will have your age as last 2 digits and your chosen number as the first digits.

Eg pick 20*2=40
    40+ 5=45. 45*50=2250
    2250 + 1762=4012 (as my bday 2 feb)
    4012-1994=2018

So 20 is my initial number and volia the age is at the end. Good luck in your maths!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Joey. wrote: »
    Soooooo much, I lost a stone over April/May from stress but it's nearly all back now :pac:

Same here (Only closer to two stone).... but not out of panic.
    And Now i'M Going to gain it all back because I'm non-stop eating junk.
    Had a magnum, half a big bag of chocolate M&M's, loads of cookie, a jambon, drumsticks, a chocolate bar, two packs of koka noodles, 2 rolo chocolate mousse thingys and something small I can't remember....
    + ususal meals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Any Irish peeps awake? How do you say 'that the government should not be connected to' ?

I've written: Dar leis na staitisticí is déanaí, creideann 26% de dhaoine nár chóir den rialtas a bheith ag baint leis na cluichí Oilimpeacha.

Is it correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Any Irish peeps awake? How do you say 'that the government should not be connected to' ?

I've written: Dar leis na staitisticí is déanaí, creideann 26% de dhaoine nár chóir den rialtas a bheith ag baint leis na cluichí Oilimpeacha.

Is it correct?

I'm not entirely sure (but I am awake! :P) so I'll just add that I'd probably write it as nár chóir den rialtas baint a bheith acu leis na cluichí Oilimpeacha. Either sounds grand and they're both equally accuarate but I'm just not 100% sure if they're both fully correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I've slimmed down over the LC. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I've gained three or four stone over the last three years. :o Is that a lot? It sounds like a lot. :cool: I still look skinny though, being tall actually has its advantages. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Off to school I go. :( At this point I'm just tired of the exams. :L Losing a lot of motivation..but let's hope I can pull 360 out if the big and not fail Irish regardless!

Good luck everyone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

You're one fat Togepi.

:pac:

Project maths please be kind today!:) I will pass this!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

hope maths goes okay for everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Halfway there!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Joey. wrote: »
    Halfway there!! :D

Irish and Biology are next to tick off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Yayyyyyyyyy :D:D This time tomorrow we will be DONE with Irish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Did absolutely terrible in maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 motorola1337

Well...one of my classmates was stupid enough to think maths paper 2 was on in the afternoon so he was sleeping while we did the exam...we tried to call him before and kept texting him non stop but he just didnt get it...guess whos repeating next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Well...one of my classmates was stupid enough to think maths paper 2 was on in the afternoon so he was sleeping while we did the exam...we tried to call him before and kept texting him non stop but he just didnt get it...guess whos repeating next year

Jesus thats rough, a personal nightmare of mine!

I'm so glad that exam went well the weekend payed off :).
    I officially love project maths saved me from a fail :).
    I won't be repeating again for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

How lucky I am for not doing Irish or any other language. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Theorems

Hayezer wrote: »
    Did absolutely terrible in maths.

Same :( I failed that paper

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Theorems wrote: »
    Same :( I failed that paper

^^This, and also failed paper 1 which means Leaving Cert for me = FAILED :(:( Absolutely gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Past the half way mark! Very happy with todays exams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

I'm so glad that exam went well the weekend payed off :).
    I officially love project maths saved me from a fail :).
    I won't be repeating again for sure!

Yay! Congrats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Afraid to look at the OL Maths thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

So upset with Irish :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Maths didn't go as well today as it did Friday. The enlargement question was a disaster! Irish was ok, our tape broke before the end. I did alcohol and talked about alcohol as a drug and went on to talk about drugs :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement