Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Eathrin wrote: »
    Does anybody know if the poetry question will appear under the headings in the sec sample?

I really doubt it to be honest! I know some of the mocks were like that but I don't think those headings would fit every poem, like you wouldn't be able to write on "an file" for Spailpin Fanach for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

M&S* wrote: »
    Lads, wasn't it one of ye made the Leaving Cert memes page? It's at like a thousand likes! Procrastination at it's finest.

Whey!! Didn't realise it had that many. :eek: I'm so going to regret making that page in about ten days when I want to forget about the Leaving forever. :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Can't motivate myself to study for tomorrow, it's too late at this stage like :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Togepi wrote: »
    Whey!! Didn't realise it had that many. :eek: I'm so going to regret making that page in about ten days when I want to forget about the Leaving forever. :o :pac:

I thought it might have been another one, you're a legend regardless! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I keep watching the euro games now. Why did I start watching them :rolleyes:
    And I even started playing Pokemon again.
    I haven't even bothered with it for ages and I decide to start it again right in the middle of the lc . Perfect timing lol.
    I won't let the procrastination strike tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I'm absolutely feckin' exhausted, but I don't want to go to bed while it's still bright outside :(

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

6 am wake up to revise experiments and learn the sensory diagrams.
    Oh wh-eye did you have to be so complicated?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Togepi wrote: »

What do I win for being a founding liker:pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

So, any predictions/thoughts on the Russian exam tomorrow? :cool: Anyone..? :o No....? :D

:rolleyes:
    Ah well...

Good luck with biology tomorrow people! I know I will have fun with my Russian paper :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SazKav

M&S* wrote: »
    Lads, wasn't it one of ye made the Leaving Cert memes page? It's at like a thousand likes! Procrastination at it's finest.

I have been laughing at those memes all week! that god for memes! i'd be crying all wk otherwise! On a plus side though I may be sorted for History, found this supposedly leaked history paper on twitter! #sorted! <fake paper snipped> :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

subz3r0 wrote: »
    So, any predictions/thoughts on the Russian exam tomorrow? :cool: Anyone..? :o No....? :D
    memes-in-soviet-russia-i-speak-perfect-english.jpg

What's the time scheme for Irish paper 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SazKav

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I miss the old thread :(

me too ... this might cheer u up.
    <fake paper>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Even if this is the leaked paper, people from the SEC lurk around Boards and Twitter so it will be noticed and the paper will be changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Who does that course anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

subz3r0 wrote: »
    Even if this is the leaked paper, people from the SEC lurk around Boards and Twitter so it will be noticed and the paper will be changed.
    Oi SEC! If yer reading, you better keep a low profile, a veeeeeeeery low profile :mad::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

SazKav wrote: »
    me too ... this might cheer u up.
    <fake paper>

Please stop spamming the link for that blog, the paper is clearly fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

"Leeving Certificate Examination"?

Yeah, that's totally real! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wanchor

Why would somebody do that. That is incredibly bad form for just a couple of cents from ad revenue. Downright sleazy.

So does anybody know how much time to spend on each question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killian In The Name Of

So yeah, I'm slightly considering an all-nighter out of pure desperation (Biology has never been my strength really)...

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

So yeah, I'm slightly considering an all-nighter out of pure desperation (Biology has never been my strength really)...

Do you plan on taking lines of coke every hour?!

I dunno how on earth some people can do an all-nighter studying, I can barely even last till 1 o clock without nodding off.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

What's the time scheme for Irish paper 2?

this is how i do it:
    80 mins for comprehensions
    30 mins poetry
    30 mins prós
    35 mins an triail

10 mins to read over..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

What do I win for being a founding liker:pac:?

A totally-awesome-but-unfortunately-and-infinitely-"in the post"-due-to-procrastination gift. :P

Isit just me or are these exams going slow?
    They flew in the last time it seems to be really dragging.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Haha god the fake page man pulled a comment of mine from aaaages ago :L weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

frantic190 wrote: »

He's so hilarious lol. And I've been playing Pokemon for like and hour lol. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

My plan for biology is to get a D, get in, get out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

cloud493 wrote: »
    My plan for biology is to get a D, get in, get out.

Same here bro! :P

Anyway guys quick question - in the food chain that is grass - rabbit - fox, where grass is the producer and the rabbit is the primary consumer, would the fox be the secondary consumer or the top consumer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement