Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

We did! You saved my life with the ont :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I remember when I was young (8 or 9) I used to be mad in to Pokemon, had sticker collection and watched every episode and even taped the ones I'd miss. But I seem to have forgotten all about it now, everyone on here seems to still be into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

While people were watching pokemon, I was studying for the LC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Martin_94 wrote: »
    I remember when I was young (8 or 9) I used to be mad in to Pokemon, had sticker collection and watched every episode and even taped the ones I'd miss. But I seem to have forgotten all about it now, everyone on here seems to still be into it.

Did you used to get those stickers/cards in toymaster (which now is Heatons) on the street with the Cat and the Moon on it? I think it's Castle street? :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

The default skin that you get when you sign up, or the one thats called "boards.ie beta"? If you want to change skins, go to "edit options" from your control panel, and its down at the very bottom.

If you're on the beta skin, this should be the top of your page. The little red icon on the right is subscribed threads.

Yeah I was in beta! Is this a Chrome thing? :cool:

• Advertisement

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Did you used to get those stickers/cards in toymaster (which now is Heatons) on the street with the Cat and the Moon on it? I think it's Castle street? :L

I can't remember tbh, I think someone else would get them for me. I was more into Yu Gi Oh and I remember buying them in toymaster I think.

Blue Eyes White Dragon FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

So my sister got her visa for Canada... yay :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I can't remember tbh, I think someone else would get them for me. I was more into Yu Gi Oh and I remember buying them in toymaster I think.

Oh my god I had Yu Gi Oh cards too and I remember getting so excited the first time I got a Blue Eyes! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Togepi wrote: »
    Yeah I was in beta! Is this a Chrome thing? :cool:

And do you not get the little subscriptions tab? Strange...I logged in on Firefox there and its on that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Pfft, I had Dragon of Ra.

I actually have a few thousand Yu-Gi-Oh cards under my bed in a box STILL! I was going to selling them on eBay or something because I have quite a few Ultra Rare cards but I never got around to it. I'm planning to do it since I was in 6th class :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    So my sister got her visa for Canada... yay :(

Three of my brothers are currently working abroad. :(
    And do you not get the little subscriptions tab? Strange...I logged in on Firefox there and its on that too!

Nope!

subz3r0 wrote: »
    Pfft, I had Dragon of Ra.

I actually have a few thousand Yu-Gi-Oh cards under my bed in a box STILL! I was going to selling them on eBay or something because I have quite a few Ultra Rare cards but I never got around to it. I'm planning to do it since I was in 6th class :rolleyes:

I knew a guy who had all three God cards, he used to walk into primary like he was the **** while we all thought he was the coolest person in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Anyone else feeling really depressed right now. I go on facebook and every has all these statuses about how great it is to finish. I still have four exams left and don't finish until next Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Togepi wrote: »
    Nope!

And you're suuuure you're on boards.ie beta? :P Does your top menu spread the whole way across the page and still appear on top whenever you scroll down?

Oh my god I had Yu Gi Oh cards too and I remember getting so excited the first time I got a Blue Eyes! :o

I always used to get crappie cards like petit dragon.

PetitDragonLOB-NA-C-1E.jpg

I have tens of thousands of yugioh cards/// I am probably going to eBAY them... I've some pretty good'uns too! :L

I have tens of thousands of yugioh cards/// I am probably going to eBAY them... I've some pretty good'uns too! :L

I have about 40 petit dragon. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Anyone else feeling really depressed right now. I go on facebook and every has all these statuses about how great it is to finish. I still have four exams left and don't finish until next Friday.

Don't you worry, I'm in the same boat. Nothing til Monday but then five next week and not done til Friday. :(

I have about 40 petit dragon. :(

I kinda like him... a bit useless, but kinda shly.

There are some completely useless cards though... and some class looking ones... :L One of my favourites is this one...

yo2-felgrand-dragon.jpg

I was SUCH a smart trader. I only ever bought two decks in my life, pretty ordinary cards too and I traded away smartly till I ended up with the likes of these bad boys and hundreds of others:

MOVEN002-large.jpg

3462.jpg

YU_IOCSE4.jpg

TheCreatorEEN-EN-ScR-LE.png

Damn, this got me all nostalgic :')

• Advertisement

And you're suuuure you're on boards.ie beta? :P Does your top menu spread the whole way across the page and still appear on top whenever you scroll down?

Yes! :P Starts with Boards.ie, then My Forums, Arts, Biz, Edu, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

I had one or two Yu-Gi-Oh games on my Gameboy when I was younger. I think this summer I'm just gonna break the gameboy out again and play through all of my old games (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh etc.)

I kinda like him... a bit useless, but kinda shly.

There are some completely useless cards though... and some class looking ones... :L One of my favourites is this one...

My secret weapon was the Dragon/Fusion.

DarkfireDragonTP3-EN-C-UE.jpg

FiregrassLOB-NA-C-1E.jpg

PetitDragonLOB-NA-C-1E.jpg

My secret weapon was the Dragon/Fusion.

DarkfireDragonTP3-EN-C-UE.jpg

And it still ****e haha :pac:

Look at this for a 4 star monster! I love this guy

42943_1M_Chainsaw_Insect.JPEG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

This is a soul destroying defeat 4-0 :(

Eathrin wrote: »
    This is a soul destroying defeat 4-0 :(

Humiliating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I have to say I enjoyed the match. Even though Ireland got beaten, you knew it'd happen.
    Spain are so brilliant to watch :).
    Torres was amazing too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

_Bella_ wrote: »

Yeah I feel a bit like that too. I have 4 exams to go as well. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Humiliating.

He brings on Paul Green, the man hasn't a clue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm actually so glad that so many of you like pokemon :D I've never been ashamed of how much I still love it but all of my friends take the piss out of me for it :P When we were in Paris during TY my friend was going to sleep and I just took out my DS and started training my Alakazam, he was like wtf xD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement