Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I wish they brought in the 25 extra points for something like Irish :P Something I could actually count on :D

That Ireland match was depressing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

image005.jpg

Would love to own a cabin near there and just go on a relaxing break for a week or two fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

The Irish support from the fans is amazing though :).

He brings on Paul Green, the man hasn't a clue

He hasn't a club either! :D

I wish they brought in the 25 extra points for something like Irish :P Something I could actually count on :D

I wish they'd bring it in for English or Business, I dropped to pass maths a few weeks before they brought in the rule.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Martin_94 wrote: »
    image005.jpg

Would love to own a cabin near there and just go on a relaxing break for a week or two fishing.

That's gorgeous, where is it? I'd love to live in Sweden, beautiful country, beautiful language, beautiful people :D

That's gorgeous, where is it? I'd love to live in Sweden, beautiful country, beautiful language, beautiful people :D

Canadian Rockies, looks class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I'm actually so glad that so many of you like pokemon :D I've never been ashamed of how much I still love it but all of my friends take the piss out of me for it :P When we were in Paris during TY my friend was going to sleep and I just took out my DS and started training my Alakazam, he was like wtf xD

My brother got his Venosaur to level 97 before without using rare candies. :eek:

Anyone else really tired from the exams?
    I don't feel like studying but I know that I need to and especially for economics. I have 6 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

The Irish support from the fans is amazing though :).

They're fantastic, only positive to take

• Advertisement

What are you's current Pokemon team? and levels? :)and which game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

I don't feel like studying but I know that I need to and especially for economics. I have 6 days.

It was crazy I felt dead after Tuesday :P It was a weird feeling as I normally feel like fresh and stuff. Exams everyday take it out of ya! But now that I have 4 more days till Chemistry and Spanish I feel so less "arsed" :)

If only it wasn't Spain we were playing against they're like the world cup champions .
    Have Ireland got any more games left? or was Spain their last opponent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

I never really get pokémon higher than 80. I usually get bored of battling the same elite 4/ champion.

Now, if they'd have a game with the 5 different regions in 1, I'd say I'd be M.I.A for a few months...

David1994 wrote: »
    It was crazy I felt dead after Tuesday :P It was a weird feeling as I normally feel like fresh and stuff. Exams everyday take it out of ya! But now that I have 4 more days till Chemistry and Spanish I feel so less "arsed" :)

I know and I've economics all I want to do is relax and most are off which doesn't help. I'll try to study from tomorrow until Wednesday. I need a high grade.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/image005.jpg

That just reminded me how much I miss skiing :(

Yeah I'm knackered, should really get studying for economics but I'm just not bothered.

If only it wasn't Spain we were playing against they're like the world cup champions .
    Have Ireland got any more games left? or was Spain their last opponent?

Italy to play, won't be a whole lot easier.
    We were always out of our depth at this tournament.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Humiliating.

You know what was humiliating, that fúcking song being played for a month straight before the Euros. I bet ya Croatia and Spain were listening to that song on repeat before going onto the pitch just so they'd be motivated to give us the hiding we deserve... 'You'll never beat the Irish'... Fúck off, I'd rather lose a game with my pride intact, instead of looking like a knobend. Building us all up for a fall like.

/rant

David1994 wrote: »

I know and I've economics all I want to do is relax and most are off which doesn't help. I'll try to study from tomorrow until Wednesday. I need a high grade.

Which pokémon game are you playing? I'll tell you my team on the same game!

What are you's current Pokemon team? and levels? :)and which game?

I'm just about to start a new game of Soul Silver, dunno whether to choose the water or the fire one!
    My team is always the same, Water/Fire starter, Alakazam, Arcanine/Golduck (depending on whether I choose the water or fire starter), Dragonite and an electric type, I usually choose Luxray :)
    For some reason I always have 5 in my team, never six.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

The exams have already taken so much out of me and I still have more than half my subjects left :( I clearly picked stupid, stupid subjects... Physics, Spanish, Chem, Economics and Applied Maths ALL next week?!

Eathrin wrote: »
    Italy to play, won't be a whole lot easier.
    We were always out of our depth at this tournament.

Aw I haven't seen Italy play yet. Hopefully they'll think of something. Maybe if they were put in a different team they'd be better. The ones on the other teams are at a higher league to us.

What team other than Ireland are you's supporting?

I just thought of all the Dubliners here speaking with Dublin accents and loled :pac: for some reason I always expect people online to have the same accent as me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

My Pokemon in white version are really annoying. I need better ones, but I don't like a lot of the ones in this version actually, they're all weird.

I have swanna, boldore, throh, servine, munna. They're all level 30-something.

I basically need water, flying, rock, fighting, psychic and fire but I haven't found a fire Pokemon I like yet. Swanna is my favourite, a water/flying type is an amazing combination. :D

Aw I haven't seen Italy play yet. Hopefully they'll think of something. Maybe if they were put in a different team they'd be better. The ones on the other teams are at a higher league to us.

What team other than Ireland are you's supporting?

No huge preference.

It is unfortunate that we were stuck into the best group in the competition.
    Only group b with Germany, Netherlands and Portugal is as difficult.

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Which pokémon game are you playing? I'll tell you my team on the same game!

I'm playing online :). At the moment it's crystal. I've Quilava lv25 , Pigeotto lv19, Bellsprout lv15 , Sudowoodo lv20, Eevee lv20, Togepi lv5.
    I only just started a new game on Wednesday I've already got 3 badges.

I'm just about to start a new game of Soul Silver, dunno whether to choose the water or the fire one!
    My team is always the same, Water/Fire starter, Alakazam, Arcanine/Golduck (depending on whether I choose the water or fire starter), Dragonite and an electric type, I usually choose Luxray :)
    For some reason I always have 5 in my team, never six.

Aw I haven't got that one. I usually have six but sometimes only use 5 incase I want to catch a pokemon. I usually always choose the fire or water too. At the moment it's the fire which is great and I have a grass pokemon all I need is a water pokemon.

finality wrote: »
    My Pokemon in white version are really annoying. I need better ones, but I don't like a lot of the ones in this version actually, they're all weird.

I have swanna, boldore, throh, servine, munna. They're all level 30-something.

I basically need water, flying, rock, fighting, psychic and fire but I haven't found a fire Pokemon I like yet. Swanna is my favourite, a water/flying type is an amazing combination. :D

I've a swanna level 60something too! they're great until they go against electric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I just thought of all the Dubliners here speaking with Dublin accents and loled :pac: for some reason I always expect people online to have the same accent as me :p

Hee-ur, shurrup or I'll bate ya :mad:

I can't take you guys seriously when you say Arra. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I'm playing online :). At the moment it's crystal. I've Quilava lv25 , Pigeotto lv19, Bellsprout lv15 , Sudowoodo lv20, Eevee lv20, Togepi lv5.
    I only just started a new game on Wednesday I've already got 3 badges.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement