Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Speaking of accents, I'm sure you all remember what I sound like :rolleyes: :L

Is it just me or are there less tags on the thread all of a sudden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Patchy~ wrote: »

Lol, I was going to bring that up but then I thought everyone would start asking questions and you'd get mad. :P

Most of them are Sylvia Plath related. :pac: I dunno, I'm down to two now. *Sniff* :P Realised a while ago that Cian must have five seeing as he made the thread, lucky! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Martin_94 wrote: »
    Canadian Rockies, looks class.

My sisters there at the moment! It's picture perfect! I can't wait to visit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I know I thought there were more before they a lot of them disappeared

Togepi wrote: »
    Lol, I was going to bring that up but then I thought everyone would start asking questions and you'd get mad. :P

Most of them are Sylvia Plath related. :pac: I dunno, I'm down to two now. *Sniff* :P Realised a while ago that Cian must have five seeing as he made the thread, lucky! :P

Haha the Sylvia Plath ones are gas. I don't have any tags lol.
    They're hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Haha the Sylvia Plath ones are gas.
    :D

• Advertisement

I think they're oven funnier than the others. :P

I wonder how long before we'll need to make a new thread.
    This thread has gotten real long and it's only be like 2months!

10,000 posts by the end of the Leaving anyone? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm still a beast for the study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Togepi wrote: »
    I love his Hector impression. :D

Unreal. Rahu rahu rahu rahu! :pac:

• Advertisement

I reckon we'll be onto a new thread by August :).
    We should call it something different since the lc is over at that stage. :).

Haha aw I get it now. I was wondering why you highlighted it. The accent right?
    Lol "real" is also another common thing I say. And I always seem to say "aw" for some strange reason :S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Haha I love Irish slang :) nothing like it in the world.

Haha aw I get it now. I was wondering why you highlighted it. The accent right?
    Lol "real" is also another common thing I say. And I always seem to say "aw" for some strange reason :S.

No it's the ironic way in which you said "it's gas".
    Geddit? Sylvia Plath, gas? Oven? Haha

Eathrin wrote: »
    No it's the ironic way in which you said "it's gas".
    Geddit? Sylvia Plath, gas? Oven? Haha

Oh right. I'm really slow with jokes at times lmao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

I started at 10, and I meant to write out all the Physics definitions by 12. I'm still only at Angular Velocity. #FirstWorldProblems

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Murphdog94

I started at 10, and I meant to write out all the Physics definitions by 12. I'm still only at Angular Velocity. #FirstWorldProblems
    Physics isn't till Monday!
    Few Naggins, Be Grand.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

First day without exams on and i still end up here! Sure i have an epic life!

Ah i'm so excited for the summer :') Now if only i had money *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Blegggggh I better get up, i've so much Economics and Music to do. It just feels like i'm finished though and i'm not and I can't really mess up these last 2 exams because i'm being lazy! Must.Get.Up

get-up-earlier-to-study735.jpg

Two exams on Monday yet I feel as if I'm finished:(

• Advertisement

I'm the same I've only got one but I cba to study. If I don't study this I'll definitely fail as I only picked this up this year. And it's a Friday it's always worse on a Friday, you don't feel like doing anything. I'm greatful for the space between the exams. Although it just allows even more procrastination.
    I haven't looked at this subject in probably a month either.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Alarm set for 7am with the intention of starting at 8 - started at quarter to 10 :o

Got up at about 11.30 today, which wasn't bad considering I went to sleep at about 1 and didn't set an alarm. :P I think I might have caught up on sleep now - went to sleep at about 11 on Wednesday night, woke up at 9.30 because I was sick, and went back to sleep from about 10 until 2. That's... 25 hours' sleep in 2 days.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I actually woke up at like 8am thats without an alarm clock. I didn't get up though went back to sleep until like 10am and just listened to my ipod . I did intend to start economics earlier. I keep putting it off. The effort of still studying...

Omg I hate those important phone calls that you have to make it feels so awkward. And I never know what to say.
    Or I always say things wrong on the phone like in a weird way instead of saying it the simplest way.
    I usually have to plan what I'm going to say first lol.

I had to phone up about the accommodation in England I was confused why it wasn't working. I phoned up started it in the most strange way. I have to phone back in while. Only I've just figured out what the problem was I didn't even register yet :rolleyes: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Is anybody else finished? :D I don't want to start gloating on here if thats not the case! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Haven't touched a music book in years. Probably because I don't even own one never mind have exam papers, how the hell am I supposed to study for this subject like?

Holy shít it's Friday!?
    I was so convinced it was a Saturday when I woke up this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Yay German went perfectly. I figure I've got my course now with 5 subjects done, anything else is just a bonus from here on. Though I shouldn't take that attitude with my 3 most difficult subjects left to do... :L I have no motivation left whatsoever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement