Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Boeing777 wrote: »
    In fairness your barrel roll is much more impressive than my tilt :pac:

And yet it's not too impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I am probably the worst excuse for someone doing their exams right now in this country.
    Literally not a book opened since the week before last. I hate myself:(

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Martin_94 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me some good RPG games for PS3. I really liked Heavy Rain, Mafia 2 and LA Noire. Gonna get Euro 2012, but I would like a few others.

dragons dogma looks really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Eathrin wrote: »
    I am probably the worst excuse for someone doing their exams right now in this country.
    Literally not a book opened since the week before last. I hate myself:(

I'm the same, I got up at 2.30 today and literally sat and went on boards and watched tv all day, and I had planned to do a few hours study.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Can anyone tell me some good RPG games for PS3. I really liked Heavy Rain, Mafia 2 and LA Noire. Gonna get Euro 2012, but I would like a few others.

The Fallouts/Skyrim? Any other good games out? Think I'm gonna get Mass Effect and Uncharted, been meaning to get round to Uncharted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Interesting thought guys, my sister did art history yesterday and said that an artist who had died recently came up and it said <name> (19xx-2012)...so do they really print the exams in November? Maybe thats how Rich came up!

For the question 7 on maths paper 2 it said the data was done in 2012 in small print under it. So can't be November anyway

Hayezer wrote: »
    The Fallouts/Skyrim? Any other good games out? Think I'm gonna get Mass Effect and Uncharted, been meaning to get round to Uncharted!

Yeah I like those, I've heard mass effect is class, but I like games that are more realistic, like being a human. It's really annoying 'cause there's no games like that coming out this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Just think next week everyone will be finished the LC :).

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

The thoughts of going back after a week off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Mass Effect 2 = brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Yeah I like those, I've heard mass effect is class, but I like games that are more realistic, like being a human. It's really annoying 'cause there's no games like that coming out this year.

Sounds like you'd love Dark Souls! It's really good, but it's extremely difficult. I still haven't finished it what with the LC and everything but my little bro is addicted to it. It also has an amazing online community. Check it out, you can get the deluxe edition used for really cheap usually, I got it for £15 in Cex in Derry and it was worth every penny and then some. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wanchor

Skyrim? It's ridiculously good. Anything by Bethesda in general is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I really want an XBox/PS3 now. :(

Anyone have Fifa on the PS3 here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I can't believe I played Pokemon all day it was out of boredom and first.
    Definitely studying tomorrow even though it's a Saturday the effort:( .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I really recommend Skyrim

Fergus_ wrote: »

I have Skyrim, but I prefer games like Heavy Rain, love that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dearbhaile

Is anyone going out this weekend when theyve an exam next thursday?or is that an awful idea??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Heavy Rain was absolutely amazing! I remembered when I first got it just played it straight through for the whole day.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Made EPIC plans for next weekend! :D Looking forward to it even more now.
    Dearbhaile wrote: »
    Is anyone going out this weekend when theyve an exam next thursday?or is that an awful idea??

If next Thursday's the ONLY one you have you're probably okay. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Metal Gear Solid 1 for the PlayStation 1. It's on the PStore. Thank me later :P

Metal Gear Solid 1 for the PlayStation 1. It's on the PStore. Thank me later :P
    Already have it. :)

Do you play Mortal Kombat or Fifa? :O

I also loved Heavy Rain, really gripping storyline.

But it has no replay value at all tbh :p

But I really recommend it to everyone for a rent or if you can get it cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Getting back to normal now :p sleeping in till my dad shouts up to me to get up :pac: Had the freakiest dream as well :o idk why but i got 36 points in every subject except french in which i got 66... and then cried cause it wasnt enough for my courses :pac: i really hope a similar scenario doesnt happen, with the real points :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I'd annihilate anyone in FIFA or MK 9/2. ^_^
    Fatality is not with you.

If anyone plays QuakeLive I'm willing to destroy you.
    ++ If anyone enjoys Yu-Gi-Oh still, you can play online for free using YGOPro Dawn of the New Era.
    +++ Anyone playing pokemon, lots of RPGs exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Liveforrugby

How do I play Yugioh online against other people?

How do I play Yugioh online against other people?

It's easy and many people play. You have two options:
    Play on Dueling Network, but many noobs and trolls play and it's easy to cheat
    or
    Download YGOPro Dawn of the New Era, less popular but you can always find a duel and the application is 20 times better.

In both cases you can use all cards and databases are up to date, including the God cards. Everything is free.

reznov wrote: »
    I'd annihilate anyone in FIFA or MK 9/2. ^_^
    Fatality is not with you.

If anyone plays QuakeLive I'm willing to destroy you.
    ++ If anyone enjoys Yu-Gi-Oh still, you can play online for free using YGOPro Dawn of the New Era.
    +++ Anyone playing pokemon, lots of RPGs exist.

Ooo I'll give that a lot, used to play YGO competively (well, amongst my school and friends :p)

I accept your challenge for MK9 :pac:

Ooo I'll give that a lot, used to play YGO competively (well, amongst my school and friends :p)

I challenge you to a duel! :P
    Cannot play MK9 online as my PS3 is jailbroken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

reznov wrote: »

I challenge you to a duel! :P
    Cannot play MK9 online as my PS3 is jailbroken.

I challenge you to a duel, next week after the leaving cert!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement