Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

KITTY WHAT IS THIS
    I THOUGHT WE WERE BESTOS.
    finality wrote: »

What're the year below ye in school like?
    Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahah oh god.
    They were my friends til I skipped TY and they didnt, now they're all such wannabe hipsters, they look ridiculous and they think their lives are an episode of skins...meanwhile, I'm the one who'll be going to college and they'll be stuck in 6th year :cool:
    Cannot wait to get back at them for all the "HAHA I'M IN TY AND YOU'RE IN 5TH YEAR" crap, I've been waiting 2 years for this...I'm not vindictive at all. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Randy </3 What a rash and bloody deed </3

I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness :P

Everyone seems to be friends on OT.... I joined the OT Thread to late...

Now all I get is thousands of emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I still remember when half you guys' accounts didnt even exist. :P

ISNT THAT RIGHT, M&S* AND CIAN? AND BUBBLEOPE IF YOU STILL GO HERE, AND...CRAYOLASTEREO. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

finality wrote: »
    Actually I'm so glad I'm not in the year below me in school, half of them are really disruptive from what I've heard and the "alternative" type people are really boring. My friend skipped fourth year and she's so glad she did because our group are so much more awesome than the people she used be friends with. :L

What're the year below ye in school like?

I found the bit in bold really funny.

The year below me are sound though, if I had to repeat I'd probably come in the odd day and study a lot at home, or else do it as an external candidate. I wouldn't mind school as much though, I skipped TY and I get on better with that year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Patchy~ wrote: »
    KITTY WHAT IS THIS

Mheall sí gach duine anseo, tá sí cosuil le Phádraig!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

ChemHickey wrote: »

If its gmail you can just block all e-mails from boards. There's never anything that important :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Togepi wrote: »
    How To Save A Life! (ie. Randy's) </3 :P
    My precious Randy </3 :'(
    KITTY WHAT IS THIS
    WE ARE :P I've just a lot of besties :P :L
    awwww I'll be your friend :P
    Don't worry you made a smart move, OT is awful addictive :P

Martin_94 wrote: »
    I found the bit in bold really funny.

The year below me are sound though, if I had to repeat I'd probably come in the odd day and study a lot at home, or else do it as an external candidate. I wouldn't mind school as much though, I skipped TY and I get on better with that year.

I did TY... This year is so much more amazing... I really didn't know how much better schooling could be until I got out of that JC year class. If I were to repeat.... I wouldn't go in, I only like some of them... the rest.... *shudder*

Lolz, I joined at the start of the year and I felt left out for a good while 'cause some of them had been chatting since fifth year! :eek: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

reznov wrote: »
    I wouldn't go back to school. No point of going back. Repeat as an external.

Then I'd never leave the house haha, all my friends will be gone to college, my boyfriend will probably have moved, oh god if I repeated it'd be the worst year of my life. :L

OMG I was just trying to find statistics about my course and I found this instead, just the other day I was thinking I might actually like biomedical engineering and I just discovered Trinity are making it an option in my course now :D:D:D
    http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/education/latest-news/trinitys-engineering-course-offers-further-study-choices-3123643.html

• Advertisement

My precious Randy </3 :'(

WE ARE :P I've just a lot of besties :P :L

Don't worry you made a smart move, OT is awful addictive :P

Thanks HistoryKitten :) ... I started posting on the OT the week before my LC.... It wasn't my best ideas.... O=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I still remember when half you guys' accounts didnt even exist. :P

ISNT THAT RIGHT, M&S* AND CIAN? AND BUBBLEOPE IF YOU STILL GO HERE, AND...CRAYOLASTEREO. :P

Pfft, this is clearly the real thread in any case.

Don't listen to her ChemHickey, it's lies, all lies!! :( </3

:P

I did TY... This year is so much more amazing... I really didn't know how much better schooling could be until I got out of that JC year class. If I were to repeat.... I wouldn't go in, I only like some of them... the rest.... *shudder*

Yeah in a way I regret not doing TY, I was more friends with that group, and looking back my favourite year was probably 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I have 3000 unread emails from OFFTOPIC in my inbox.

Yeah in a way I regret not doing TY, I was more friends with that group, and looking back my favourite year was probably 3rd.

I think you are looking back blinded by nostalgia. Do you not remember the horrors of CSPE!? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Superbus wrote: »
    I was in the 5th year thread too <3
    Don't listen to her ChemHickey, it's lies, all lies!! :( </3

:P

Okay forgive me Togepi ? </3 and Rez ? and Patch ? </3

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Lads Biological and Chemical Science was 400 last year, any idea if it'll go up a bit? Or is just guessing at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

How To Save A Life! (ie. Randy's) </3 :P

I now have that song stuck in my head :P Which brings me to a question! Every time I go get that song in my head, I always imagine someone in sort of a Borat-type accent singing "How to shave your wife" instead of the actual lyrics. Is this a thing that exists or am I just a freak? Someone please help! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Superbus wrote: »

Those were the days <3

• Advertisement

I think you are looking back blinded by nostalgia. Do you not remember the horrors of CSPE!? :D

Oh of course, and lets not forget about SPHE, all that study...

leaveiton wrote: »
    I now have that song stuck in my head :P Which brings me to a question! Every time I go get that song in my head, I always imagine someone in sort of a Borat-type accent singing "How to shave your wife" instead of the actual lyrics. Is this a thing that exists or am I just a freak? Someone please help! :P

I think you answered your own question :P:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Ah lads, TY was the best. :D Even though there is little to no work involved it was a great experience in my opinion anyway.

(Plus loads of girls in my year were going through this weird bisexual phase and fancied me. My self-esteem has been to high for my own good since. :D :P)

Oh of course, and lets not forget about SPHE, all that study...

Stressful auld time alright :P

I think you answered your own question :P:P:P

Ah well I know that much, but I was wondering if that was from some sort of Youtube parody or something :P Probably just me though :pac:

Yeah it's a parody of it, one time, around the time the song came out, the real song was playing on the radio, and my friend goes "oh this must be a parody of that song how to shave your wife"....

Yeah it's a parody of it, one time, around the time the song came out, the real song was playing on the radio, and my friend goes "oh this must be a parody of that song how to shave your wife"....

Hooray, I'm not imagining things :D

Okay forgive me Togepi ? </3 and Rez ? and Patch ? </3

Hmm... Okay!! :D Only 'cause we're Pokémon buddies 5 lyf! <3 :P

Ahaha that's brilliant! :D I dunno, it's not as bad as having really cringey songs stuck in your head all the time, is it? (Not that that ever happens me or anything...) :pac:

Ah lads, TY was the best. :D Even though there is little to no work involved it was a great experience in my opinion anyway.

(Plus loads of girls in my year were going through this weird bisexual phase and fancied me. My self-esteem has been to high for my own good since. :D :P)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOxgYcYxVcUQRh1NkDLjsBRYcBw1jvlnnuAMXTuuyOvFQdUl-I

• Advertisement

Ahaha that's brilliant! :D I dunno, it's not as bad as having really cringey songs stuck in your head all the time, is it? (Not that that ever happens me or anything...) :pac:

Never happens to me either, I haven't had The Winner Takes it All by ABBA in my head for the last week or anything :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement