Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

reznov wrote: »
    Guys you cannot talk about finishing the LC yet.
    On the 22nd of June when I finish you have permission. Think of my emotions. :(

I concur, we celebrate after Applied Maths on Friday, and the we repeat for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Hey guys, I'ma be travelling from Donegal to Cork on the 21st and 23rd (interview thingy on the 22nd down there!). I'm gona get the bus down to Dublin then a train to Cork down there and back again. What I was wondering is, if it says on the Irish Rail website that tickets are sold out, does that mean that they're sold out at the stations as well? Like, I couldn't just go to Heuston Station and buy a ticket there? D: 'Cos if I can't, it's going to make it waay harder to get to Cork. :|

I'd say don't risk it and get Bus Eireann. Or call Irish Rail and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Is everyone going away on holiday after the LC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

subz3r0 wrote: »
    I'd say don't risk it and get Bus Eireann. Or call Irish Rail and ask.

Good idea, I'll give them a buzz now and ask them... Agh, so many buses though! I was looking forward to getting on a nice spacious train for a few hours. :P

I actually got a fairly decent tan in my window seat during physics this morning, sun was actually scorching! The exam went well too so that was a good morning.

Accounting was pits, I did no preparation and that exam really needs it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Eathrin wrote: »
    I concur, we celebrate after Applied Maths on Friday, and the we repeat for the craic.

See everyone, Cian's a determined character. A stoic fellow I can rely on to repeat with me - a pact we contrived right before the LC. Tricky questions in the LC didn't even sway his view. Just encouraged it.

Don't lose faith everyone! We're all repeating.

See everyone, Cian's a determined character. A stoic fellow I can rely on to repeat with me - a pact we contrived right before the LC. Tricky questions in the LC didn't even sway his view. Just encouraged it.

Don't lose faith everyone! We're all repeating.

Reznov, your profile pic makes me imagine you as some 6'4 chiselled hunk with a jawline like Adonis. Is that weird? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

RedTexan wrote: »
    Ally7 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the nightclubs in cork are very strict on ID? I'm planning on going there in september but won't be 18 for a good. It into the year :(
    If you want to get into anywhere good you will need a pretty good ID, probably a real one that looks like you!

Better get searching for one so! I'm staying in student accommodation anyway so hopefully there'll be some parties there :) where is good to go in cork?

Reznov, your profile pic makes me imagine you as some 6'4 chiselled hunk with a jawline like Adonis. Is that weird? :pac:

Just for the record, I'm not a giant squid.

I'm 6'5 in real life. Maybe you're on to me. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

One of the new teachers claimed to have masters in maths but didn't know what induction was.............

Try one that claims to have a doctorate but can't even perform basic operations! :P

When I think of tall lads I always thinking of Peter Crouch for some reason but hes very tall 6'7 :pac: .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Just called my boss there saying I'm finishing tomorrow, he said he's already made the rota for the next two weeks but he'll call me sometime next week about starting, so I've a week and a half off to do sweet fúck all before I start! :D
    Yes, Tenerife on the 31st of July :D

Does anyone know what the weather'll be like on Wednesday? Some friends and I are going to a forest to toke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

This day next week I will be in Paris, can't wait! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Just for the record, I'm not a giant squid.

I however clearly am da bomb.

leaveiton wrote: »
    This day next week I will be in Paris, can't wait! :D

This day next week I'll still be in Ireland, relishing the beautiful hues of grey and white, swirling in the sky, forming an almost picturesque contrast with the emerald hedges and drizzling precipitate.

Vermont in America for 2 weeks at a Youth Activism and Current Issues Camp. Should be good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Not bothered to trek back pages and page to see if we already talked about Physics, so... how did everybody find Physics? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'm staying home working for the summer, I hate all of you who are going on holidays :(

I'm going London for 10days on Friday . It's not really a holiday I go every year. It should be fun this time I've a concert festival thing lined up for the first weekend :D.
    I hope I don't get lost around London it's huge. I still don't know my way around the Westend.

• Advertisement

Not bothered to trek back pages and page to see if we already talked about Physics, so... how did everybody find Physics? :p

Suspiciously easy.
    I think I did far better than in my mocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

After economics I have 3 days off then back to my workplace <3 sad part is, I actually miss work so much :L Study leave was horrible :(
    This will be the best summer ever :P Just because I'm finished school forever :D and I'm gonna make the most of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

It was great :D Couldn't have gone much better.. Yourself?

I actually have no idea what to do for the summer. I have things I want to do, but whether I'll get around to doing all those plans is another thing.
    I have a tendency to make plans and not follow them through :o.

Suspiciously easy.
    I think I did far better than in my mocks.

Cian..... I don't know how to tell you this..... But you've failed.

Cian..... I don't know how to tell you this..... But you've failed.

If you say so:(
    I thought this one time I might try and pass but Rez knows best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Ally7 wrote: »
    I'm staying home working for the summer, I hate all of you who are going on holidays :(

I'm jealous of all of you with jobs for the summer. :( I have nothing to do and no money to earn. (Money which I could really do with! :P) Most of my mates are working and half my family have emigrated for the summer/year/god knows how long. :(

Wesc. wrote: »
    It was great :D Couldn't have gone much better.. Yourself?

Yeah I thought it was beautiful, I'm really happy with it :D
    Incidentally - big debate among my class afterwards: did you guys hand up your actual question paper, since you had to draw on it in the first experiment? Some people did (me included) and some people maintained that as long as you wrote down the points you took from the slope you didn't need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Yeah I thought it was beautiful, I'm really happy with it :D
    Incidentally - big debate among my class afterwards: did you guys hand up your actual question paper, since you had to draw on it in the first experiment? Some people did (me included) and some people maintained that as long as you wrote down the points you took from the slope you didn't need to.

I didn't do Q1, nobody I know did it either.. it was a bit hard to understand what they asked in the first experiment so I just left it! So sorry can't help ya there.

• Advertisement

Wesc. wrote: »
    I didn't do Q1, nobody I know did it either.. it was a bit hard to understand what they asked in the first experiment so I just left it! So sorry can't help ya there.

Fair enough - I hate semiconductor diode so I did the other three instead :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement