Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

601877937.jpg?key=454435

there's some sheep for ye! :) hahaha

i took this photo in spring. (': they're all pure chubby them lambs now! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

Your kitten is so cute, one of my kittens got caught underneath our couch about an hour ago and hurt her leg :( She's so shaken up and can't walk right on it! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

@Bubbleope aww I love little lambs!! :D

@ChemHickey if you have a photo on your computer then go onto tinypic.com or any other photo site and upload it, then right-click on the photo and select view image and copy and paste the link putting it in between these yokes (without the *s):

[IMG*] [/IMG*]

:)

AuRCDH4CEAAhEW_.jpg

there's the dog that howls more than he barks. (': hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Finally back after three weeks :D Im ashamed to admit it but Im kinda glad I went for the ban.. The amount of work I did with no boards was unbelievable :pac: There's no stopping you guys though.. More than double the amount of pages since I left.. Procrastination FTW eh? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Here's my cat Poppy :).
    1pf1wl.jpg

Bubbleope wrote: »
    AuRCDH4CEAAhEW_.jpg

there's the dog that howls more than he barks. (': hehe
    Is that your dog? I've one the exact same, you'd swear sometimes he's part wolf :pac: Gone a bit old now and is stone blind.. All he does is walk into things all day. 'Tis sad to see :'(

Is that your dog? I've one the exact same, you'd swear sometimes he's part wolf :pac: Gone a bit old now and is stone blind.. All he does is walk into things all day. 'Tis sad to see :'(

yep.. my aunt is always saying how he's almost human the way he does be going on with the howling. XD she had to mind him while we were on holidays last year and she said he howled almost everyday for us. :L
    awh. ): how old is your dog? :)
    Ross(the dog in picture) isn't blind. although i've a shneaky feeling he's going a bit deaf. or maybe he's just getting lazy to turn around when we call for him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Here's my pet dog fluffy, so cute.

Funny+Ugly+Animals+Photos+(44).jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭ei.sderob

My life long dream = to have a pet kangaroo.....

• Advertisement

Bubbleope wrote: »

yep.. my aunt is always saying how he's almost human the way he does be going on with the howling. XD she had to mind him while we were on holidays last year and she said he howled almost everyday for us. :L
    awh. ): how old is your dog? :)
    Ross(the dog in picture) isn't blind. although i've a shneaky feeling he's going a bit deaf. or maybe he's just getting lazy to turn around when we call for him :pac:
    When he was younger he used to howl at ungodly hours of the morning and wouldn't stop until someone petted him :pac: We don't know exactly because we didn't have him from a pup but the vet reckons he's probably around 15 or 16, so pretty old! We've a golden labrador too, she's even older and completely deaf :pac:

When he was younger he used to howl at ungodly hours of the morning and wouldn't stop until someone petted him :pac: We don't know exactly because we didn't have him from a pup but the vet reckons he's probably around 15 or 16, so pretty old! We've a golden labrador too, she's even older and completely deaf :pac:

awwh god. i wanna give em a hug! :o sure as long as they're cared for well they're fine like. :) i wonder what's the oldest any dog has lived for.. hopefully past 20 years.. S: i haaaate the life span of animals. not fair really. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Oh boy, tomorrow I'll upload a picture of all our animals. We've a dog, 4 rabbits, rabbit babies, 2 ducks, frogs/tadpoles, 2 cockerals, 3 chickens, my pet chicken and, but of course, 3 peacocks. B)

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Oh boy, tomorrow I'll upload a picture of all our animals. We've a dog, 4 rabbits, rabbit babies, 2 ducks, frogs/tadpoles, 2 cockerals, 3 chickens, my pet chicken and, but of course, 3 peacocks. B)
    And I thought with two dogs, four cats and six fish feeding time at my house was hectic.. Yours must be crazy :O :pac: why so many animals? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

ChemHickey wrote: »
    And I thought with two dogs, four cats and six fish feeding time at my house was hectic.. Yours must be crazy :O :pac: why so many animals? :p

I don't know really? We've always had animals. We used to have 2 pigs but they ate too much so we gave them to my cousin. But! The amount of shîte around from the peacocks is unbelievable. And the shtank of it when you try and move it! ...

[/QUOTE]

awwh god. i wanna give em a hug! :o sure as long as they're cared for well they're fine like. :) i wonder what's the oldest any dog has lived for.. hopefully past 20 years.. S: i haaaate the life span of animals. not fair really. :([/Quote]
    I know, it's shockin like.. he used to be so energetic, playful and happy and now he just sits around all day looking dejected or walking into stuff! yeah I know, I hate to say it but this time next year I'd say they will both be gone :/ I might buy a giant tortoise.. At least he'd outlive me :L

I know, it's shockin like.. he used to be so energetic, playful and happy and now he just sits around all day looking dejected or walking into stuff! yeah I know, I hate to say it but this time next year I'd say they will both be gone :/ I might buy a giant tortoise.. At least he'd outlive me :L

awh stop. pure depressing! O: this is why i tell my dog i love him everyday. XD
    pure cheesey i know but i feel awful if i don't! :L it's like not brushing teeth at this stage :P hehe
    but tortoises aren't cuddly? :L ah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

just got home from a really, really good night out with all of my friends :D gonna toke now then surf the internet and sleep. life is good :D

hoooly sheetttttttt at some of the things that do be happening on game of thrones! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Martin_94 wrote: »
    The rooms are numbered in your school? Very Fancy.
    lol! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

next time I talk to y'all I'll be finished my leaving :D wish me luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

****UNRELATED TO THIS TOPIC, OFF TOPIC IN OFF TOPIC*****

tumblr_ls5i5gpTR61qjqxw8o1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I dream of one day owning a teacup pig:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

This is my blobfish:

blobfish.jpg

He's a happy little thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Eathrin wrote: »
    I dream of one day owning a teacup pig:D

HIMYM?

Absolutely no motivation whatsoever to do anything for applied maths. Let's hope their generous with the attempt marks this year!

Ahhh lads, it's such a great feeling being finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Agh I can't study :(

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Ow did chem go Couer? Did you manage to achieve what you wanted?

reznov wrote: »
    Ow did chem go Couer? Did you manage to achieve what you wanted?

Yeah! :D I just wanted to pass it, and I'm almost 100% sure that I did, so I was happy with it! You?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Finished the LC for good. I won't ever be repeating again :).
    I mean it this time.
    I actually forgot my calculator for economics as well luckily I didn't need it,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement