Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Chavways wrote: »
    I just went out and spent 110 euro on PS3 games. :o:o

What you get :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Hayezer wrote: »
    What you get :pac:?

Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations,God of War 3,MGS4 and Saints Row The Third. Should keep me busy for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Saints Row The Third

That looks hilariously fun. Can't wait to pick that up as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Got a summer job today, yeoooow :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Endless hours of tomfoolery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

leaveiton wrote: »
    Got a summer job today, yeoooow :cool:

Same! Have to finish the Leaving first though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Just remembered I deactivated my facebook like in May and changed the password and used futureme.org. I had it set to be sent today. I only lasted 2 weeks with it deactivated then ended up activating it and just changing the password and not going on it as much and gave up with the deactivating . I don't even use it that much lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Saints Row The Third

Got it a while ago. Its ridiculously easy and I dont think its anywhere as good as the second one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Same! Have to finish the Leaving first though :pac:

I won't be starting for at least two weeks, might not even be until August, dead handy! :P

Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations,God of War 3,MGS4 and Saints Row The Third. Should keep me busy for a while.

MGS4 is unreal if your into that kinda game and can put it with the cutscenes! Half the game is cutscenes, but they're good :P. God of War 3 is really fun too, borrowed it off a friend :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I'm Finished!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

does/did anyones heart beat awful heavily during the lc? :confused: swear to god the stress is breaking my heart. :o pure gammy heart like. :(
    idk maybe it's just me.. :L ughh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Stay strong fellow applied maths students. We will be finished soon too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Eathrin wrote: »

Easier said then done. Facebook is horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pepperr

Bubbleope wrote: »
    does/did anyones heart beat awful heavily during the lc? :confused: swear to god the stress is breaking my heart. :o pure gammy heart like. :(
    idk maybe it's just me.. :L ughh

Not just you, these nerves are definitely dropping my life expectancy :P And they will keep going, not just till the results but until I hear from the CAO about my course!

Fingers crossed I don't keel over before that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

There's a good chance I'll fail :( And I need to get a b to be safe

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I'm struggling, it's so painful! :( I can't wait to see what it feels like leaving the exam hall after applied maths, I don't know how I'll react to being free :P

Pepperr wrote: »
    Not just you, these nerves are definitely dropping my life expectancy :P And they will keep going, not just till the results but until I hear from the CAO about my course!

Fingers crossed I don't keel over before that :D

i know! waiting for the results is going to be horrible. D:
    my top is actually moving with my heart beat right now?! :o so fecked for tomorrow. :eek:
    haha we'll be grand sure.. :p i hope :pac:
    right i'm getting off boards til 12ish. so distracting. :eek:

Wesc. wrote: »
    I'm struggling, it's so painful! :( I can't wait to see what it feels like leaving the exam hall after applied maths, I don't know how I'll react to being free :P

In fairness I'm already acting free. Playing with my kitten, watching countless hours of television and playing golf this afternoon. I should do SOME work.

Need opinions on an all nighter. Yay or nay? Last exam tomorrow morning. Will I be too tired to function? :L

• Advertisement

In fairness I'm already acting free. Playing with my kitten, watching countless hours of television and playing golf this afternoon. I should do SOME work.

i'll mind(steal) the kitten while you study!! :D the perfect plan. ;)
    Need opinions on an all nighter. Yay or nay? Last exam tomorrow morning. Will I be too tired to function? :L

YAY pleeeeeease! :eek: or nay. i dunno. inject some caffeine into yourself in the morning! :pac:
    i'm off now to study for real. ):

Honestly don't care about ag science at this stage, gonna look at cows and call it a night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I would be wrecked if I did that, but it really depends on the person. I got up at 5 to study on the morning of the busness test and I think I did quite well, so that worked for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

DCG exam today was horrendous, I'll be lucky if I go up 5 points from my grade from last year, and I nearly failed the paper then. :( Worst part is everyone on the before and after thread is saying it was lovely. :(

Fúck it, I'm finished! Forever this time!! :D

(Sorry to those who aren't finished yet, I just had to. :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭ei.sderob

Not finished until Friday, not really sure what to do for app math!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

It depends on what the subject is really! If you need to be able to think clearly and work things out I 'd advise against it. On the other hand if its somethin where you can just spew out a load of pre-learned answers and stuff I'd say go for it :D

It depends on what the subject is really! If you need to be able to think clearly and work things out I 'd advise against it. On the other hand if its somethin where you can just spew out a load of pre-learned answers and stuff I'd say go for it :D

Well it's Ag Science so it's kind of a mix. Might go for 4 hours sleep and get back up to study again.

I've tried countless times to sleep for just 4 hours or so, I just can't do it. Only the full deal is acceptable.:)

I've tried countless times to sleep for just 4 hours or so, I just can't do it. Only the full deal is acceptable.:)

This is what I'm afraid of. The me that wakes up in the morning doesn't wanna do well in exams... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

This is what I'm afraid of. The me that wakes up in the morning doesn't wanna do well in exams... :P

Its different for different people, but I would recommend stopping studying this evening at around 10, and then getting up at 6. If you learn things at three in the morning odds are you won't remember it by 9:30. Sleep is really important before an exam.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement