Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

hmmm well I prefer the heart gold/ soul silver ones because Johto was always my favourite region :P
    Black/White isn't bad, but it isn't great either. But then again there are new pokemon in it etc so like maybe you'd like that more :)

Are Heart Gold and Soul Silver just remakes of the original Gold and Silver? :D If so I'll probably get one of them, I prefer the first two series of games to the ones with all the new Pokémon. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Togepi wrote: »
    Are Heart Gold and Soul Silver just remakes of the original Gold and Silver? :D If so I'll probably get one of them, I prefer the first two series of games to the ones with all the new Pokémon. :P

Yes, yes they are <3 I'm the same :) I liked ruby too I must say, because of the contests :) but after that I didn't like the games as much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Diamondsandrose

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Do yous remember the base in the ruby/sappire game? it was like your home :).
    I loved finding a secret base.

I really need to buy a new Pokemon game too but I need a new ds first.
    I might order one from amazon I might try even a second hand one to save money I've seen a few which are like £60/£70.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Oh my God I don't even care that I have an exam tomorrow my kitten just vertically scaled my body and fell asleep on my neck <3

209745.jpg

• Advertisement

This board has almost gone too off topic. All I read about these days is pokemon and kittens.

This board has almost gone too off topic. All I read about these days is pokemon and kittens.

Not much school these days to be talking about...

Eathrin wrote: »
    Not much school these days to be talking about...

How about this? :p

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056677985

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

My kittens can barely climb the steps to the front door :P

why must all the good usernames on sites be taken already :(

• Advertisement

Who wants to organise an after LC party for all the leaving certers in this thread? We deserve it! :D

why must all the good usernames on sites be taken already :(

It's worse when you have the most common name ever - my name is going to be the new "Mary" when I'm older. :cool: :P

Who wants to organise an after LC party for all the leaving certers in this thread? We deserve it! :D

Togepi does. That's right, we're all going to Togepi's house on Saturday:)

ypbqi.jpg

This might take a while... Weather is so bad outside ^^

Eathrin wrote: »
    Togepi does. That's right, we're all going to Togepi's house on Saturday:)

Um, what?! :P

Bring the kitten and we can all have a party at my place. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Guys, applied maths is going to be a disaster. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Seriously does anyone know way around eircom blocking 'pirate beach'? Or are you not allowed discuss that stuff? Fair enough if you're not :P

Strongly recommend ye watch Breaking Bad! New season starts July 15th, watch the first 4 seasons before that, be grand

I'm scared to throw out stuff in case I'll be repeating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wanchor

Hayezer wrote: »
    Seriously does anyone know way around eircom blocking 'pirate beach'? Or are you not allowed discuss that stuff? Fair enough if you're not :P

Strongly recommend ye watch Breaking Bad! New season starts July 15th, watch the first 4 seasons before that, be grand

<snip>! Just seen its under "Forbidden Topics". :o

Also, I love Breaking Bad. Only half way through the first season. <3 Netflix.

EDIT: Oh, er, are we not allowed to talk about that? Mods, please remove it please if we are not!

I've way too much stuff books and folders. I don't want to throw them out though. There's so much work I did it feels wrong to just throw it all away. I need the space it's taking up my room and the downstairs room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Hayezer wrote: »

Use a proxy. Google TPB proxy and some should come up.

I'm scared to throw out stuff in case I'll be repeating :(

Meh time enough worrying about that in August :D

Cian your kitten is like the cutest kitten in the world :).
    What colour are her eyes? they look blue/greenish

Cian your kitten is like the cutest kitten in the world :).
    What colour are her eyes? they look blue/greenish

Yeah they're like mine, a weak blue.:)

Edit: Show me your pets people, even people with chickens:P

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

i'm finished my lc. XD what am i gonna do with myself now!? for the whole summer oh me god. AHH i still feel like i need to study what the hell. :eek: I WANNA GO ON A ROADTRIP. idk i feeeeeeeeeel happy and sad at the same time. can't believe it's over. :pac: AAAH

You've probably seen my cat already but this is her and the neighbours cat :). I just call her kitty. She always tries to follow my cat. And shes always coming up to me.
    foopk.jpg

2vdl4jq.jpg
    She was on the wall near my window :).

I've finally threw out everything that I don't need :D leaving cert you will no longer haunt me or my 2, now bare, shelves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

I've finally threw out everything that I don't need :D leaving cert you will no longer haunt me or my 2, now bare, shelves :D

i'm not throwing anything out. (just in case) :o
    or maybe i should sell my notes for €3000 like the yoke that was on the late late. :L not sure they'd be that valuable though. hmm hmm. :P

I want to know who the hell paid 3000 for those notes :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killian In The Name Of

FINNNNNIIIISSSSSHHHHHEEEDDDDD!

... until next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement