Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

I have a big bag of exam papers, dcg sheets and old gear to burn at a bonfire festival. School uniform in there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

I have a big bag of exam papers, dcg sheets and old gear to burn at a bonfire festival. School uniform in there too!

I've spent the evening filing notes so my brother can use them... Wish I could burn them :pac:

I've spent the evening filing notes so my brother can use them... Wish I could burn them :pac:

I stratigically picked ones from courses I paid for and really good notes that'd be relevetn if I were to repeat :o

There's still I giant 20kg bag of stuff to burn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm going to be the bigger man and recycle them. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Ok, here's our pet duck....

480159_305010299575310_806351133_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I want a duck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Joey. wrote: »
    I want a duck...

Exactly my thoughts ... we can rob some in castle park :P

Joey. wrote: »
    I want a duck...

We've 2! :L :pac:

ChemHickey wrote: »

What are they like as pets? Do they recognise their owners?

Eathrin wrote: »

What are they like as pets? Do they recognise their owners?

They're nice! They don't come up to us really. we rescued that one when he was like a few days old so he's a tad wild but is lovely none the less. My baby chicken though, oh she follows me. She tries to pick at my mouth but it's kinda gross. I'm like her mother...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

They're nice! They don't come up to us really. we rescued that one when he was like a few days old so he's a tad wild but is lovely none the less. My baby chicken though, oh she follows me. She tries to pick at my mouth but it's kinda gross. I'm like her mother...

Do you have any pics of this chicken?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I just hope I got enough points for college!!!

Martin_94 wrote: »

Do you have any pics of this chicken?

Yep. I'll throw them up in the morning, seeing as I have some free time now... =/

That's cute and disgusting:D I can't say I'd be too chuffed to have a chicken peck at my mouth.
    And yes, chicken pics!

That's cute and disgusting:D I can't say I'd be too chuffed to have a chicken peck at my mouth.
    And yes, chicken pics!

Ya, at first I was like, awww what are you doing... then I was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Ya, at first I was like, awww what are you doing... then I was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Like when my kitten pissed all over my bed the day we brought her home. Never again. I drilled the litter box into her. She's a quick learner:)

Like when my kitten pissed all over my bed the day we brought her home. Never again. I drilled the litter box into her. She's a quick learner:)

Haha! this one poops everywhere. And you know its coming. It stretches its leg and opens its wings and then time slows down as you try and get her off your t-shirt but it's too late! ...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Spent the night adding to my BookDepository wishlist - I think it's gone onto eight or nine pages now. Need money for books!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Spent the night adding to my BookDepository wishlist - I think it's gone onto eight or nine pages now. Need money for books!

I bought "19 minutes" before the leaving cert, started reading it last night. It's pretty good so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Everytime I enter a bookshop I buy a book. And I go into bookshops a lot :L I have a problem :(

• Advertisement

Anybody here read the "Gone" series? Can't wait for the next one

I have two hens and a rooster. One hen eats out of my hands and comes to her name meanwhile the rooster attacks me for no reason.

Also ducks are terrible pets, they sh!t everywhere and turn your garden to much even if you have a pool.

Now ostriches, they make awesome pets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Anybody here read the "Gone" series? Can't wait for the next one

I've read all the ones that are out so far in the last 2 months.. they're great :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Ah lads, just got home from an unreeeeal night :D I thought I'd pop in to say a quick hello to all of you, and good luck to those doing religion and applied maths! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Had a great night , feet killing me though why did I wear heels :rolleyes:, this is why I usually stick to boots. I can never understand how some girls can walk in really high heels.

It's great that everyone will be off as of today LC 2012 officially over :).

Bit late but best of luck to the mathematic and religious peoples! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

A load of my friends are sitting the Technology paper today, so for anyone doing Technology best of luck to you too! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Everytime I enter a bookshop I buy a book. And I go into bookshops a lot :L I have a problem :(

I'm like that except with HMV I can't go in without buying a dvd and there's always offers. Even though I can just as easily download the movie . I've still got a movie I bought last year or the year before I haven't watched it yet. I always spend ages in the shop trying to make a decision for which dvd I should buy.

And the Japanese sitters,頑張って !! :) And the Italians also, Le auguriamo buona fortuna :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Applied maths was beautiful :)
    and now I'm FINIIIIIIIIIIIISHED! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement