Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭ei.sderob

So, how did everyone celebrate their freedom??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

I've never done as little in my whole life as I did the past week. I actually done nothing! But, I'm not complaining its been absolutely fantastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Namlub wrote: »
    I like Dublin and all but there are junkies eeeeeverywhere, it's insane. Last time I was up there I literally had to step over two of them who were passed out (and handcuffed to each other) on the steps of the Jervis Centre. Oh the things I do to get to Forever 21...

You never see them in Galway, I wouldn't even recognise one if I saw one! A lot of people do ecstasy in clubs but who cares about that, it's not that bad for you really, and everyone smokes weed but that's not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

RIP septum piercing. You were cherished for all of the 24 hours you existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭rosualt

finality wrote: »

What happened? Please don't say it popped out :/

• Advertisement

rosualt wrote: »
    What happened? Please don't say it popped out :/

It was pierced crooked so I had to get it taken out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭rosualt

It was pierced crooked so I had to get it taken out. :(

Aw that sucks :/ where did you get it done? If be writing an angry letter if I were you :P

rosualt wrote: »
    Aw that sucks :/ where did you get it done? If be writing an angry letter if I were you :P

I'd rather not say because it seemed like a once off, he was very professional other than that slip up. :L I went back to him and he took it out for me and gave me a refund which was pretty decent of him.

I was raging about it for a while, he pierced through the cartilage at the bottom of my nose so it hurt like hell too. Can't wait to get it redone, I really liked it apart from the whole crooked thing. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wanchor

Clarification on the 'septum'?

Screen%20shot%202012-06-23%20at%2023.30.22.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Thats so annoying about the septum. I want a piercing but the last time I got one it was just ridiculously painful for like a year before I gave up and let it heal over. Hmm

• Advertisement

Wanchor wrote: »
    Clarification on the 'septum'?

Screen%20shot%202012-06-23%20at%2023.30.22.png

I'm glad I don't have a vaginal septum to get pierced. :|

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Thats so annoying about the septum. I want a piercing but the last time I got one it was just ridiculously painful for like a year before I gave up and let it heal over. Hmm

What piercing was it? Some are harder to heal than others.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Flabangav wrote: »
    Ahhh that's terrifying! :eek: I've been clearing out my room all day and i'm constantly twitching and jumping thinking I see spiders :p

I know my first reaction I thought it was a fish :s. But it had legs so it can't be :s. I freak out so easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I got on the wrong bus today the wrong direction I didn't look at where to bus was going had to get off two stops after. I didn't even know it was the wrong bus until the announcement. I always make stupid decisions when I'm by myself lmao. I'm terrible with directions, I don't know how I'll move to a new city ever.

What piercing was it? Some are harder to heal than others.

It was a cartilage ear piercing? I have it in the back of my head to get my lip pierced but I worry about my teeth and scarring :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

@Mysteriouschic I love your signature!! :D
    Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

A Cinderella Story <3

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh and randy, I purchased my equipment for that hike today! :D
    Excellent, some country air won't do you any harm at all.

Don't overdo it though! ;)
    ChemHickey wrote: »
    I think we should all go to Sligo, COZ ITS GREAT.
    You're just sucking up to QoL, aren't you? :pac:

I know my first reaction I thought it was a fish :s. But it had legs so it can't be :s. I freak out so easily.

a fish with legs ahaha
    Chuchoter wrote: »
    It was a cartilage ear piercing? I have it in the back of my head to get my lip pierced but I worry about my teeth and scarring :/

yeah those are a bitch to heal. Shouldn't be painful for that long though unless you were sleeping on it/hitting it somehow, it was infected or ****ty jewellery was irritating it. Or it could've been pierced incorrectly, I had one too close to the edge of my ear and it was painful and worrying me so I took it out.

I'd love to get 2 upper lip piercings but I'm worried about my gums/teeth too. The 2 teeth where the piercings would be are already kind of sensitive and I had them moved a lot with braces so I may have to rule the piercings out. :( But usually a standard lip piercing shouldn't damage your teeth or gums, if it's positioned properly and you have the right sized jewellery. I think a ring is safer than a stud, but I could be wrong about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Oh and randy, I purchased my equipment for that hike today! :D
    Excellent, some country air won't do you any harm at all.

Don't overdo it though! ;)
    ChemHickey wrote: »
    I think we should all go to Sligo, COZ ITS GREAT.
    You're just sucking up to QoL, aren't you? :pac:

Haha! Queenie is from Sligo too? It seems all the cool people are from Sligo like, :cool:

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Queenie is cool??

>_>

<_<

/runs very, verrrry fast ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Aw lads it's killing me seeing all the pages I missed. I'm gonna miss 3.0! :(

I wanna read the posts ahhhh fml, I'm in Denver and it's 35C dear god I'm gonna die, it's like theres a car engine in my face all the time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Went to a house party last night. There was only 6 of us there. But it was the best house party of all time.

a fish with legs ahaha

yeah those are a bitch to heal. Shouldn't be painful for that long though unless you were sleeping on it/hitting it somehow, it was infected or ****ty jewellery was irritating it. Or it could've been pierced incorrectly, I had one too close to the edge of my ear and it was painful and worrying me so I took it out.

I'd love to get 2 upper lip piercings but I'm worried about my gums/teeth too. The 2 teeth where the piercings would be are already kind of sensitive and I had them moved a lot with braces so I may have to rule the piercings out. :( But usually a standard lip piercing shouldn't damage your teeth or gums, if it's positioned properly and you have the right sized jewellery. I think a ring is safer than a stud, but I could be wrong about that.

I must investigate the lip piercing really! I like eyebrow piercings too but I've seen so many people with really bad scarring. I'll think of something!

I swear this not studying lark is weird. I went out on friday and it was epic. Now I'm undecided as to whether or not to go out again next week or if its too much :S

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I had no idea what to do this weekend. Now I'm trying to clean my room but I haven't cleaned in a year and I'm a messy person anyway. ARGH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

First day back in work :D so good to be back :)

on another note, this thread has gone dead :( where's everyone hiding :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I'm still here! :)
    Hayfever is a b*tch. Seriously, it's actually burning at the back of my throat right now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

I'm still here! :)
    Hayfever is a b*tch. Seriously, it's actually burning at the back of my throat right now. :(

I'm the exact same!! Its been aggravating my eyes all weekend :( And I'm so sick of my runny nose :/ I'm taking Clarityn for it now so hopefully that'll help :)

God help me when I'm in France on Tuesday :P But still.. can't waittttt :D Need to get away from this woeful weather :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I've been fairly absent since Wednesday :pac: Taking a break for today, think I'm going down to Annascaul on Wednesday for the night caus my parents are out then and I badly need a change of scenery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

I've been here all day!!!

And also, I;ve bad hayfever, not today though!!! ;) I was in the car for most of the day though so I'll probably be destroyed by it tomorrow! Hey Wes, where you going in France? I'm off to Paris on Thursday morning! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 I cannot wait! Ce sera fantastique! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

okays y'all haven't left but still its not as busy as it used to be :(

bought like 3 books yesterday ahhh can't wait to read them :D

and @ChemHickey I'm dead jealous :( Paris <3 city of love <3 omg wish I was going to Paris :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement