Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

ChemHickey wrote: »
    I've been here all day!!!

And also, I;ve bad hayfever, not today though!!! ;) I was in the car for most of the day though so I'll probably be destroyed by it tomorrow! Hey Wes, where you going in France? I'm off to Paris on Thursday morning! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 I cannot wait! Ce sera fantastique! :pac:

No I'm going to the South of France for 10 days! :) I need this holiday :P I was in Paris last year though, I loved it! It's mad dear though, a cup of coffee costs 10 euro like :P

And by the way.. my name's not Wes!! Haha Wesc. was the name of my old headphones, couldn't think of a username at the time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

okays y'all haven't left but still its not as busy as it used to be :(

bought like 3 books yesterday ahhh can't wait to read them :D

and @ChemHickey I'm dead jealous :( Paris <3 city of love <3 omg wish I was going to Paris :(
    I can't wait!!! I'm going with the orchestra in town and we're playing in eurodisney. It'll be amazing. Then we're just rollercoasting around in the park and what not! I have never been to Paris so I can't wait!!!

Wesc. wrote: »
    I've been here all day!!!

And also, I;ve bad hayfever, not today though!!! ;) I was in the car for most of the day though so I'll probably be destroyed by it tomorrow! Hey Wes, where you going in France? I'm off to Paris on Thursday morning! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 I cannot wait! Ce sera fantastique! :pac:

No I'm going to the South of France for 10 days! :) I need this holiday :P I was in Paris last year though, I loved it! It's mad dear though, a cup of coffee costs 10 euro like :P

And by the way.. my name's not Wes!! Haha Wesc. was the name of my old headphones, couldn't think of a username at the time :P
    I can't wait for paris! Ah sure, I'll call you Wes! At least your username is better than mine! I was Hurrying to make the account so..,. Voilà! :/ I was only in Carcassonne before. And skiing! Ah 'twas lovely! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I can't wait for paris! Ah sure, I'll call you Wes! At least your username is better than mine! I was Hurrying to make the account so..,. Voilà! :/ I was only in Carcassonne before. And skiing! Ah 'twas lovely! :)

Somebody mention skiing?? :D:D
    I was starting to think that this thread had died :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oooh I was there last year, where are you going? I'd love to be in France right now :(

• Advertisement

Joey. wrote: »
    Somebody mention skiing?? :D:D
    I was starting to think that this thread had died :pac:

Skiing is great! :L I was only skiing a few times but I adore the snow! I would love if Ireland was snowy for 6months of the year! :D:D:D

I can't even remember the place I was skiing in France :o I was in Tarvisio in Italy though (I think :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Skiing is great! :L I was only skiing a few times but I adore the snow! I would love if Ireland was snowy for 6months of the year! :D:D:D

I can't even remember the place I was skiing in France :o I was in Tarvisio in Italy though (I think :P)

Ahh it's amazing isn't it? :D I've skied Soldeu el Tarter, Val d'isère, St. Gervais, Megève, Courmayeur, Chamonix and somewhere else I can't remember :o Haven't been in ages 'cause of the leaving though :( I'd say I've forgotten how to ski :pac:
    Snow is great once you can ski on it though, it's just annoying here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Aw I wish I was out again! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Wes thou art, and Wes thou shalt remain!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Out is a fun place. :D I should go there more. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

on another note, this thread has gone dead :( where's everyone hiding :(

That's true! We're never gonna break LC O.T. 2.0 at this rate.. :(

I'm well jel of all of ye going Skiing/Holidaying :P I literally cannot afford it this year and am finding it so hard to find work!

Anyone going to the NUIM University Day on Saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Haha! Queenie is from Sligo too? It seems all the cool people are from Sligo like, :cool:

;)
    Woo sligo! Me too!

JUst got back from the westport music festival, it was fookin class.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Namlub wrote: »
    Oooh I was there last year, where are you going? I'd love to be in France right now :(

I'm going to some place called Aloha I think? We're getting the plane to Barcelona and then renting a car to go there :D I'm really looking forward to it!
    Wes thou art, and Wes thou shalt remain!! :p

okayguy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Togepi wrote: »
    @Mysteriouschic I love your signature!! :D

A Cinderella Story <3

I love that line I want it as a tattoo but it's too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

So I woke up at 2, yeah that's how summer's going...

Eathrin wrote: »
    So I woke up at 2, yeah that's how summer's going...

I've been getting up at two every day so far unless I've had to get up super early. :D I've missed lie-ins. </3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I haven't slept properly for 2 days. I only had 6 hours sleep on Saturday then 4 hours yesterday. I had be up early for this festival thing. I had a great sleep last night :).
    It was quite good. I'd love to go to one of the major ones like Glastonbury.
    I ended up going to David Guetta by myself , no one would come and they don't like dance music. I went only for 20mins, it's awkward dancing by yourself(or for me) lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Anyone else seriously not know what to do? I'm just getting up at like 1 every day and literally doing nothing all day :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Finished zelda only to find out there is more to do on it :( oh well 2nd thing crossed off my to do list :D
    I'm hobbling around because of work yesterday :( lol I've gone soft on study leave :L
    and I've been working out my cao only decision now is maynooth or ucd ... Decisions decisions :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I've read so much already this summer, it's incredible! And my parents booked plane tickets last night, we're going on a daytrip to Liverpool in a couple of weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Hayezer wrote: »
    Anyone else seriously not know what to do? I'm just getting up at like 1 every day and literally doing nothing all day :L

I want to enjoy it but I can't! I feel like I should be doing something.

I should probably get a job

and I've been working out my cao only decision now is maynooth or ucd ... Decisions decisions :o

Maynooth! <3 What do you want to do there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Maynooth! <3 What do you want to do there?

Em arts maybe or maths education :) You want to do law there right ? :)
    I honestly prefer UCD the college but my subjects are clashing in UCD while they aren't in NUIM :) and I do love NUIM :) and that scholarship is tempting too :O I'm still caught between the two :(

Keep thinking I should move my CAO around. I'm not sure if that's just because I still can or because it really would be better to have 4th and 5th the other way round... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Breifne72

this stupid CAO is drivin me mad! dunno what to put down :/ seriously considerin chinese as part of the arts in maynooth but dunno much about it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rkeano5

Im extremely unsure about my CAO as well. I would be delighted with my first couple of choices but after that just meh...

Plus the points are high for what I want and the exams went worse than I had expected they would :/ Its probably 50;50 as to whether I'll get the 505/510 I'll definitely need. I have very little I really want to do that's lower than 500...

Does anyone else have Trinity down as no. 1? I might see you next year if so :-D

Oh god we've only got five days left for the CAO. Cue the inevitable reappearance of indecisive Togepi. :(

rkeano5 wrote: »
    Im extremely unsure about my CAO as well. I would be delighted with my first couple of choices but after that just meh...

Plus the points are high for what I want and the exams went worse than I had expected they would :/ Its probably 50;50 as to whether I'll get the 505/510 I'll definitely need. I have very little I really want to do that's lower than 500...

Does anyone else have Trinity down as no. 1? I might see you next year if so :-D

Meeeeeee :D What are you hoping to do?

• Advertisement

Breifne72 wrote: »
    this stupid CAO is drivin me mad! dunno what to put down :/ seriously considerin chinese as part of the arts in maynooth but dunno much about it :confused:

I'm going to do the Law course up there and you have to pick 2 elective subjects, i'm choosing Economics as my 1st and like you, am undecided whether I should pick Politics or Chinese as my 2nd! We have 3 weeks to decide when we get up there anyway! :D
    Em arts maybe or maths education :) You want to do law there right ? :)
    I honestly prefer UCD the college but my subjects are clashing in UCD while they aren't in NUIM :) and I do love NUIM :) and that scholarship is tempting too :O I'm still caught between the two :(

Yeah, Law, Economics and Politics/Chinese! I <3 Maynooth! And the scholarship is class! There's a university day on Saturday, you should go to it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement