Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

M&S* wrote: »
    Anyone following Wimbledon? :)

I am, who are your favourite players?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I just finished season 8 of One Tree Hill :). Can't wait to finish the 9th.
    I might watch either Game of Thrones or catch up with Desperate Housewives I'm so far behind .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Morning everyone. :D

My sleeping pattern is definitely messed up. I only woke up 'cause Dad called me. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Togepi wrote: »

My sleeping pattern is definitely messed up. I only woke up 'cause Dad called me. :P

Good morning.
    Waking up at this hour makes me seriously question myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

How are your poké dudes coming along? I'm itching for a battle. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

What do ye think of the new look boards? I can't decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Didn't really think colleges sent you letters before results because you put them on your CAO, just got one from UCD telling me to enjoy my well-earned summer break. Sound biys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Namlub wrote: »
    Didn't really think colleges sent you letters before results because you put them on your CAO, just got one from UCD telling me to enjoy my well-earned summer break. Sound biys.
    Me too. They must send everyone who applies letters, UCD is my 10th choice and they sent me one. I haven't the slightest intention of going to UCD!

Imagine when we all start back at college we'll all be like zombies during the day lmao trying to wake up at a normal time again.
    I still get tired when I've slept for hours.

I think the new layouts looks okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I don't like the new look!

• Advertisement

I like the new skin!!!

Also maynooth has sent me around 10 letters and postcards saying "Come to maynooth!!"
    It's not even my first choice!

Did the new look just appear today? I'm on my iPod so there's no change.

I got a UCD letter too. Can't even remember what course I have down from the college. :P
    ChemHickey wrote: »

Just all level 17+ at the moment. :o What level are yours? I need a target to reach. :P I also need to check if I can get our wifi to work for it... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

My sis got her school report today and for a moment I was fearful bout mine then I realised I don't get one :L

I love the couples in One Tree Hill they're all so sweet :).

I'm still using the old beta I prefer it but the new one is okay. I prefer the colour of the old one. It's probably one of those layouts that you get used to after a while.

I like the new skin!!!

Also maynooth has sent me around 10 letters and postcards saying "Come to maynooth!!"
    It's not even my first choice!

I've gotten about 10/15 letters from NUIM too. Understandably however, 9/10 of my choices are there! :L

I got a UCD letter too. Can't even remember what course I have down from the college. :P

Just all level 17+ at the moment. :o What level are yours? I need a target to reach. :P I also need to check if I can get our wifi to work for it... :cool:

You click the post at the top where it says we've got a a preview of the layout. It should be above the thread.

9 or 10 are levels in the 60/70's but I've loads of others which are much much weaker so we can battle whenever you want! I've loads of different levelled Pokemon so it'll be fair whenever you're ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Do you use the touch version togepi? If you do there's probably no change. Boards on my iPod is so slow now, I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

I've gotten lots of letters from Maynooth too. My CAO is largely made up of NUIM so I don't mind. But what bugs me is getting letters from WIT, Carlow IT etc. I literally have WIT and Carlow IT 9/10th on Level 7. Complete waste of paper IMO.
    Also, DIT are so annoying :pac: At the time of their open day I got 2 texts, 2 emails and post. DIT features once on my Level 7 list at number 6 if memory serves me correctly?

I haven't got letters from anywhere . I think I got a dcu email or letter though. I've gotten at least 10 letters from my firm choice in the uk even before I accepted their offer. None of the others sent me letters.

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Do you use the touch version togepi? If you do there's probably no change. Boards on my iPod is so slow now, I hate it.

Yup, just on the iPod. I'm on the laptop now so I can see it. It's weird... Like it has its good and bad points, but I prefer the old look.

I like it, I think it looks so shiny! :)

The weather is so clammy outside today, it's rotten!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

I like it and I don't :O
    It looks fresh though I have to say :)

The same in London but it's raining a little so boring's mad how I'm here yet I'm still doing what I normally do on boards. it . I've decided I'll order a ds and one of the pokemon games next week when I'm back home :). It's not the same online it's good to kill the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Hey everyone! First post and all that :L Hows the first proper week of holidays goin?? Listen I must ask something....this blooming age card. I went onto the website, filled out the basic name, age, address, garda station stuff then went to the an post site that they direct you to and filled in the card details and pressed confim....that then took me back to the agecard.ie site where it gave me a tracking reference, authorisation code and the card details again....but is that it? Like have I applied for it now? And like is the form "in the post"? I thought I would have to fill in more details and stuff like what proof of identity I'd be bringing etc.?? Thanks in advance :D

Thanks for the tag change Cian. :rolleyes: :P

922 posts to go until we BREAK Boards.ie L.C. history and break a 2nd thread, we can do it! Da excitement. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

the skin didnt change for me i only got a look and then it reverted to the old one! Ah well!

Liked what I saw though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

TheComeUp wrote: »
    Hey everyone! First post and all that :L Hows the first proper week of holidays goin?? Listen I must ask something....this blooming age card. I went onto the website, filled out the basic name, age, address, garda station stuff then went to the an post site that they direct you to and filled in the card details and pressed confim....that then took me back to the agecard.ie site where it gave me a tracking reference, authorisation code and the card details again....but is that it? Like have I applied for it now? And like is the form "in the post"? I thought I would have to fill in more details and stuff like what proof of identity I'd be bringing etc.?? Thanks in advance :D

Yeah it's applied for now, they'll send you the form in the post to take to the garda station.

• Advertisement

Do yous remember the butterfly or moth talk we had last week. I'm just after finding a big moth or butterfly in the sitting room. I couldn't even open the window because it's there. I tried to go back in but now it's moving around the floor :( .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement