Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Boeing777 wrote: »

Defo! :cool: Em, no I don't think I'll stay on campus because I don't live too far away. I live about 45 mins away and there's a good bus service. So I'm not sure yet? Are you staying on campus?

Yep, staying on Campus! I applied way back in November so i'm pretty sure I got my place hopefully!
    Bubbleope wrote: »
    hahaaaa oh god. i didn't apply yet! :pac: okay i'm going to now though. nuim used to be at like number 6 which is why i didn't apply for campus. = bad decisions!
    do we need to pay a deposit? :confused:
    i'm filling out the online form now!

I'm a loner in ALL of my choices trust me. :L None of my friends have courses like mine. :pac: ah well. :p

Heyy, we pay our deposit when we get the place, I think it's 250e and then the charge is paid half in September and half in January I think!

There's a girl who goes to the school near me applying for the BCL Law with Accounting. So we'll probably be in most lectures together, so it'll be nice to know someone! But now I know Boeing777 is going, i'll NEVER be alone! :P jokes!
    leaveiton wrote: »
    It's my number 2 as well, and then General Science is my number 3! :)

Woo, another possible Maynooth buddy! I hope you get your 1st choice however!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

But now I know Boeing777 is going, i'll NEVER be alone! :P jokes!

Always remember that I'm always there to fall back on! :pac:
    The real issue is that it seems I'll be the person alone :( :L

Always remember that I'm always there to fall back on! :pac:
    The real issue is that it seems I'll be the person alone :( :L

Don't say that! I'll hang with you sure! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Is anyone else just constantly thinking about university?
    I can't stop myself everyday. July is going to go so slow.

Don't say that! I'll hang with you sure! :D

Haha :) We should create a boards.ie society and everyone can then meet up! :cool:

• Advertisement

Haha :) We should create a boards.ie society and everyone can then meet up! :cool:

Why not, it'd be a good way to meet people!

I wish I was going to the same unis as you's non of those have courses I'm into :(.

Why not, it'd be a good way to meet people!

True and plus everybody on this forum is genuinely lovely and dead on and people who I'd definitely like to associate myself with! :D

True and plus everybody on this forum is genuinely lovely and dead on and people who I'd definitely like to associate myself with! :D

BBFFL (Boardies best friends for life) :P

We so need to have a boardsies meet. We should plan a day trip somewhere. It'd be class :).

• Advertisement

^

THE ZOO...

@Boeing777: Random question, you're male right? :pac: Sorry for the weirdness I just HATE the way boards doesn't let you know whether someone is M/F :P

edit: 1,600th post.. Hoorayyy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

The zoo? Ah now:pac:
    I vote uninvited party at Coeur's house.

Eathrin wrote: »
    The zoo? Ah now:pac:
    I vote uninvited party at Coeur's house.

:( I like the zoo.. And everyone knows where it is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I keep freaking out and thinking about other courses I might want to do. I'm going to end up panicking and doing something stupid like moving medicine to number 1 at 5.14 tomorrow. :L

Now I don't know whether to do engineering or computer science again, I thought I'd decided for sure :(

subz3r0 wrote: »
    Ah lads, you're all NUIM buddies now. I'm yet to find TCD buddy apart from like finality who's going there too.

*forever alone*

Aw that sucks, I'd hate to be stuck in a college with that guy. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Is anyone else just constantly thinking about university?
    I can't stop myself everyday. July is going to go so slow.

I KNOW. I don't care what I get just LET ME AT IT.
    Also I'd be totally on board with a meet up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Don't mind Cian :P
    I like the zoo too :P who doesn't sure ? :P if all else fails, me and you can go to the zoo :P :cool:

I've no idea where the zoo is. I've been there but I don't know how to get to it.

How about Stephens Green we could hang about the park or maybe somewhere outside Dublin. The beach in sligo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Town is kind of like a zoo with people but its free and all buses go to town. All buses don't go to the zoo and the zoo is pricey

Don't mind Cian :P
    I like the zoo too :P who doesn't sure ? :P if all else fails, me and you can go to the zoo :P :cool:

<3.. zoo date :P

<3.. zoo date :P

;)<3
    Romance in this thread will never die :P

• Advertisement

^

THE ZOO...

@Boeing777: Random question, you're male right? :pac: Sorry for the weirdness I just HATE the way boards doesn't let you know whether someone is M/F :P

edit: 1,600th post.. Hoorayyy

I understand the gender confusion on here :L Well... I'm Male :)

;)<3
    Romance in this thread will never die :P

:pac:... ;) (Aroused.com).. Jokes :P

SNAP! Seriously! What are the chances? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I vote we go to the Safari Zone. :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Hey guys hey hey hey don't have a meetup til I'm back :D pure hating it here and I've missed enough without missing a meetup :P

take me hooooome omg my dads been dragging me to mass and I was so close to vomiting but nooope that doesn't matter...it's ridiculously hot in Chicago and everywhere here, record breaking temperatures...just my luck! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

the zoo. n'aww! haha

i gave the cao some thought.. i've decided upon leaving my choices the way they are. :D except i'm moving audiology to number 3 and science ed limerick to number 4. (x I'm really loving my list right now. :L probably gonna rethink it tomorrow though. i'm always changing my mind. :o

i'm excited for college now. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm sure I'm one of the only people who might be going to UCC. Not that I particularly want to but we'll see what happens...

SNAP!

Togepi's influence :L her mad sayings are rubbing off on people :L :P Even I say snap more than I usually do :P

SNAP! Seriously! What are the chances? :P

Haha :P We're definitely BBFFL's now :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Togepi's influence :L her mad sayings are rubbing off on people :L :P Even I say snap more than I usually do :P

PictureFrame's post actually made me laugh, it sounded exactly like what I'd say. :P :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement