Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Well I actually love Stephens Green as a hangout place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Hey guys hey hey hey don't have a meetup til I'm back :D pure hating it here and I've missed enough without missing a meetup :P

take me hooooome omg my dads been dragging me to mass and I was so close to vomiting but nooope that doesn't matter...it's ridiculously hot in Chicago and everywhere here, record breaking temperatures...just my luck! :rolleyes:
    Bring me back some peanut butter M&Ms, tnx bbz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Ewww Namlub that's disgusting, and the M&Ms here are pure ball shaped, you're crazy :P

and me too cian, it's so nice! Naggins 2k9 :o
    and I see kittys going to ucd again :D

I keep having LC nightmares too - I dreamt I had to do French P2 which was composing French music and I was like I NEVER STUDIED THIS...and I thought it helped to listen to it! :P the other one was someone correcting my history exam and tutting at my short essay...I got really angry and defensive :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Namlub wrote: »
    I'm sure I'm one of the only people who might be going to UCC. Not that I particularly want to but we'll see what happens...
    Dentistry in ucc is my first choice :D

Dunno Whether or not to put down radiography in ucd, I'm not sure if the job after would be boring.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Ewww Namlub that's disgusting, and the M&Ms here are pure ball shaped, you're crazy :P

and me too cian, it's so nice! Naggins 2k9 :o
    and I see kittys going to ucd again :D

I keep having LC nightmares too - I dreamt I had to do French P2 which was composing French music and I was like I NEVER STUDIED THIS...and I thought it helped to listen to it! :P the other one was someone correcting my history exam and tutting at my short essay...I got really angry and defensive :L

Yes yes I am UCD buddy :P :D
    I'm missing you </3 Enjoy your last week there :D

Has anyone ever heard of the phrase "I was peppering" ? My mam always says it along with other may stuff :)<3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

finality wrote: »
    subz3r0 wrote: »
    Ah lads, you're all NUIM buddies now. I'm yet to find TCD buddy apart from like finality who's going there too.

*forever alone*

Aw that sucks, I'd hate to be stuck in a college with that guy. :P

*gaaasp*

Bad form finality :p

(you don't know me :( apart from that photo when everyone was posting their pics on this thread :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Why are you lying, best M&Ms ever. Om nom nom.
    Ally7 wrote: »
    Dentistry in ucc is my first choice :D
    Ooh, two person boardsie meetup! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Togepi wrote: »
    I vote we go to the Safari Zone. :D :P

Where's that? Sounds dangerous... :pac:
    Hey guys hey hey hey don't have a meetup til I'm back :D pure hating it here and I've missed enough without missing a meetup :P

A meet-up without Patchy? But of course not!
    Bubbleope wrote: »
    the zoo. n'aww! haha

i gave the cao some thought.. i've decided upon leaving my choices the way they are. :D except i'm moving audiology to number 3 and science ed limerick to number 4. (x I'm really loving my list right now. :L probably gonna rethink it tomorrow though. i'm always changing my mind. :o

i'm excited for college now. :D:D

woop! Is #1, #2 in Maynooth? :P
    Namlub wrote: »
    I'm sure I'm one of the only people who might be going to UCC. Not that I particularly want to but we'll see what happens...

I wanted to do Law (International) there but at 545 points, not a chance!
    Boeing777 wrote: »
    Haha :P We're definitely BBFFL's now :L
    Yessss! MBBFFL (Maynooth Boardsie Best Friends For Life) :P
    Eathrin wrote: »
    Well I actually love Stephens Green as a hangout place!
    Stephen's Green is nice! Let's go there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Omg I've had a mash up of Katy Perry - Wide awake and Chris Brown - Don't wake me up for some strange reason it's so annoying . I didn't even listen to the songs today.

• Advertisement

A meetup in Billy Brennan's barn :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Where's that? Sounds dangerous... :pac:

Kanto. :pac:

(It's a Pokemon thing.) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

woop! Is #1, #2 in Maynooth? :P
    nope!
    1. UCD
    2. NUIM
    3. AIT
    4. UL
    5. NUIG

i'm a bit fickle with my college choices as you can see :pac: ah well it all depends on the course for me anyways :P

take me hooooome omg my dads been dragging me to mass and I was so close to vomiting but nooope that doesn't matter...it's ridiculously hot in Chicago and everywhere here, record breaking temperatures...just my luck! :rolleyes:

Boardsie meetup in Chicago?:pac:

How about this and it's free and it could be good craic.
    http://www.spwc.ie/

How about this and it's free and it could be good craic.
    http://www.spwc.ie/

That actually looks class. Any Boardsies here have any impressive talents they can show off? :P

Oh I went to that the year before last, was fairly good actually.
    That'd be really good for a Boardsie day out!

That actually looks class. Any Boardsies here have any impressive talents they can show off? :P

Pokemon doesn't count btw guys.

I think I went that year too . I remember the Space Cowboy the only one that I can remember he was my favourite :).
    It'd be fun to go again and it give us something to do. An Stephens Green is around the corner if we decide to leave.

Pokemon doesn't count btw guys.
    :( its my only talent :( </3

• Advertisement

It'd be funny (and helpful) if everyone had a paper sign across their chest with their Boards username xD

I think I went that year too . I remember the Space Cowboy the only one that I can remember he was my favourite :).
    It'd be fun to go again and it give us something to do. An Stephens Green is around the corner if we decide to leave.

Let's get outta this lame park, and move to the cool park:pac:

I can foot turf like a boss. :pac:

It'd be funny (and helpful) if everyone had a paper sign across their chest with their Boards username xD

Would be a bit weird for Togepi

I could show my face or something...

ZING :P

Would be a bit weird for Togepi

I'm a real Togepi!! :P

I was going to say that I could just come dressed up as a Togepi, but whatevs... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

*gaaasp*

Bad form finality :p

(you don't know me :( apart from that photo when everyone was posting their pics on this thread :pac:)

I meant myseeeelf, I was being self-deeeeeprecating, oh noooo this wasn't meant to happen :P

Let's get outta this lame park, and move to the cool park:pac:

I love Stephens Green Park. I used to love walking through it when I was in the ioe for a week at lunch time as mad as that may seem lol. I haven't been there for like a month now I want to go. It better be sunny! :).

I guess it was a little confusing considering you're both MEN :cool:

• Advertisement

Togepi wrote: »

I'm a real Togepi!! :P

I was going to say that I could just come dressed up as a Togepi, but whatevs... :pac:
    Ill dress up as meowth :P Nah . . . Be weird :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement