Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Martin_94 wrote: »
    Eathrin's a good one, how did you come up with it?

It's similar to my sloinne as Gaeilge.
    But I like the sound of it as a username.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

My post cleared itself omg this phone. Hence why I didn't risk going onto my CAO on it! Hahaha

On-topic-ish, I found out a few weeks before the lc that I don't need to pass maths for my course. I'd been having mental heart attacks at the idea of failing HL since I could easily have done well in OL, now it's just potential points :P but if I end up with a D3, and then a C1 in something else, i will be piiiissed. Would be such a letdown to not count it!

NYC tomorrow for 6 days then I'm hooooome <3

Patchy~ wrote: »
    My post cleared itself omg this phone. Hence why I didn't risk going onto my CAO on it! Hahaha

On-topic-ish, I found out a few weeks before the lc that I don't need to pass maths for my course. I'd been having mental heart attacks at the idea of failing HL since I could easily have done well in OL, now it's just potential points :P but if I end up with a D3, and then a C1 in something else, i will be piiiissed. Would be such a letdown to not count it!

NYC tomorrow for 6 days then I'm hooooome <3

I would love to be in the States ya fecker, what on earth is back in Ireland:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Eathrin wrote: »
    Whether to capitalise your new username or not?
    These are the questions....
    They are, my friend . . . :P
    It will be weird not being Historykitten though :(

Sure all that's here is awful heat and worse food :P though I do love the "candy" :D

need a new username too but effort of subscribing :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

My name is terrible. I was literally signing up one day, looked around saw a picture in a frame, and thus, PictureFrame was born. I hate how long it is, i'm going to subscribe soon and change it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I got a haircut this morning and now I look like Patchy! :P

Wooo! I cut my hair the other day, it's really terrible! :P

Woahh. Only 450 posts left until we L.C boopers of 2012 break a 2nd Off-Topic thread! :pac:

I noticed that this thread only seems to come alive at night, where the conversations never cease to amaze me! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

On the topic of hair cuts I cut off all of my hair again but this time, thank the lord, I do not look like Justin Bieber. :o

Also HEAR scheme eyeyeyeueye. The feeling hen you are eligible for a grant is unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭rosualt

Apologies if this is too off-topic, but does anyone know of I can bring seeds on a plane from England to Ireland? B)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Hahahaha, what's it like? xD
    rosualt wrote: »
    Apologies if this is too off-topic, but does anyone know of I can bring seeds on a plane from England to Ireland? B)
    What kinda seeds?

Hahahaha, what's it like? xD

It's actually alright, I just decided to cut it with a scissors, it's about 3/4's less in length than it was before I cut it! :pac: Spontaneity ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

I had a dream last night that we all had to resit the Biology paper because everyone ran out of time on the original one! (I realise that that's not actually true!) For some reason we were called to this big church or monastery and given a photocopy of the paper but it had those Edco codes on it and everyone was just looking up the answers on their phones and my wi fi wouldn't work! I woke up this morning thinking I was going to do so bad in biology and wishing we didn't actually have to resit it! (before I actually started thinking straight and realised it was just a dream)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

I had a ridiculous dream about results day.... :\ Basically, my envelope was filled with flyers for local businesses and newsletters for the school. There was no sign of my results and I was the only person in my school to have this problem. So I went on to the teletext to find my results....... :confused: I can't remember how it ended. No doubt it was something bizarre!

Weird, just yesterday I cut my hair, very proud of my handiwork if I may say so.:p

Weird, just yesterday I cut my hair, very proud of my handiwork if I may say so.:p

Weird is right! Great minds and all that! :P Did you do it with a scissors? :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Had a dream about the results last night too! I opened the envelope and the sheet we got was very confusing, it had every single LC subject on it but only told you the grades of the ones you did. Took me ages to figure out how to read it in the dream, and when I finally understood it and started calculating points, I kept getting interrupted/distracted :P The percentages you got were also written beside the grade. I remember that I got and A1 in English, 98%. Sadly though, I only got a D2 in "Werewolf studies" and an NG in "Vampires" :(

Lol Coeur, don't pretend that was an accident! ;) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Weird how everyone is cutting their hair, I cut my fringe yesterday.. :pac:

• Advertisement

Weird is right! Great minds and all that! :P Did you do it with a scissors? :L

I did indeed, well back and sides with the razor.
    But felt so ninja cutting with scissors:pac:

I did indeed, well back and sides with the razor.
    But felt so ninja cutting with scissors:pac:

I did it ALL with a scissors, and I had a LOT of hair! :L

leaveiton wrote: »
    Had a dream about the results last night too! I opened the envelope and the sheet we got was very confusing, it had every single LC subject on it but only told you the grades of the ones you did. Took me ages to figure out how to read it in the dream, and when I finally understood it and started calculating points, I kept getting interrupted/distracted :P The percentages you got were also written beside the grade. I remember that I got and A1 in English, 98%. Sadly though, I only got a D2 in "Werewolf studies" and an NG in "Vampires" :(

Someones been reading Twilight again! :P

This has gone on long enough.
    My room has become the hub of all things untidy.
    With nothing to procrastinate I've become even more lazy somehow.

For starters I still need to dump that mountain of folders in the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Someones been reading Twilight again! :P

I actually haven't! :P Don't even like Twilight! In the dream it seemed to be more of a Harry Potter Defence Against the Dark Arts kind of thing :P

This has gone on long enough.
    My room has become the hub of all things untidy.
    With nothing to procrastinate I've become even more lazy somehow.

For starters I still need to dump that mountain of folders in the corner.

Do it Cian! NOW.. :P joke! You'll feel better if you just throw them out though! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I need a haircut but I'm too busy sulking over the fact that you can't just get your hair cut online in this day and age. :cool: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Back from Paris <3

Gone for 4 days and apparently my phone is showing me that I missed 28 pages..... Anyone want to give me a synopsis? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Back from Paris <3

Gone for 4 days and apparently my phone is showing me that I missed 28 pages..... Anyone want to give me a synopsis? ;)

There was some more Pokémon-related stuff, lots of CAO discussions, and nearly everyone got haircuts. FYL, you won't recognise any of us now. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Togepi wrote: »
    There was some more Pokémon-related stuff, lots of CAO discussions, and nearly everyone got haircuts. FYL, you won't recognise any of us now. :pac:

Hahah damn! I got my haircut on wednesday and I'm shtyling...

Not Pokémon talk! :O

Also, I'm just happy my CAO was ok... couldn't change it over there!!! :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement