Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Do it Cian! NOW.. :P joke! You'll feel better if you just throw them out though! :)

Should do, getting started is the hardest step though!
    A chapter of my life gone, and a new beginning, I'm going to miss school, I loved and loathed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

So ya I've subscribed :D I'll change the username soon, have to think of something that's just right :) Any suggestions are welcome :P

So ya I've subscribed :D I'll change the username soon, have to think of something that's just right :) Any suggestions are welcome :P

Hah I notice the Poké reference there;) You couldn't wait to change that.
    Also get your sexy pink stars on.

How about Geographykitten?

Eathrin wrote: »
    Hah I notice the Poké reference there;) You couldn't wait to change that.
    Also get your sexy pink stars on.

How about Geographykitten?

You bet ;) :P
    How do I get them ? :o
    Unfortunately I don't do Geography :P But sure it would go with the randomness of my first username :P Maybe Chemistrykitten etc :P decisions decisions :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

DefenceAgainstTheDarkArtsKitten. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

You bet ;) :P
    How do I get them ? :o
    Unfortunately I don't do Geography :P But sure it would go with the randomness of my first username :P Maybe Chemistrykitten etc :P decisions decisions :P

Futurepuppy!

Ooh ooh Crazy Cat Lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Eathrin wrote: »
    Ooh ooh Crazy Cat Lady

Crazycatlady.jpg

Martin_94 wrote: »
    Crazycatlady.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny:p

Crookshanks or Mrs. Norris (from Harry Potter)

• Advertisement

Thanks lads :) keep em coming :)
    I'm so late for work :O

Fewnaggins...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Lovin' the Pokemon reference in your title! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iMMer5ion

Anyone going to the Volvo Ocean Race? I can hear music from my house! I should walk down, effort..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Does anyone know how to connect your DS to wifi when you're with Eircom? I want to use it for Pokémon. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Togepi wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to connect your DS to wifi when you're with Eircom? I want to use it for Pokémon. :P
    I'm not sure, but this might help (possibly?) btw, I'm on my phone so sorry if the link doesn't work. http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055289820?page=1#post_55883111

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Gahhhhhh, hayfever! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Everyone's going on about hayfever being bad but I don't even know what it is..? I suppose I'm lucky? I don't experience anything different. What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

subz3r0 wrote: »

Everyone's going on about hayfever being bad but I don't even know what it is..? I suppose I'm lucky? I don't experience anything different. What is it?
    You are so, SO lucky!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

subz3r0 wrote: »

Hay fever, also called allergic rhinitis, causes cold-like signs and symptoms such as a runny nose, congestion, sneezing and sinus pressure. But unlike a cold, hay fever isn't caused by a virus. Hay fever is caused by an allergic response to outdoor or indoor allergens, such as pollen, dust mites or pet dander. Hay fever is common — it affects more than 1 in 5 people. Some people have symptoms year-round. For others, hay fever symptoms get worse at certain times of the year, usually in the spring, summer or fall.
    Hay fever can make you miserable and affect your performance at work or school, and interfere with leisure activities. But you don't have to put up with annoying symptoms. Learning how to avoid triggers and finding the right treatment can make a big difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Thank you for that description finality, it is perfect! I get it all through the year though, it's seriously shít..

Togepi wrote: »

I think you security setting had to be changed to Wep for ds wifi to work iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Luckily my hayfever isn't too bad. But as soon as grass is cut I cannot control my sneezing. Also pet hair drives my eyes insane. Having hayfever and asthma isn't the most nicest combination..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I got my hair done in the hairdressers for the first time in years. I usually stick to the shop products. I now have it highlighted it's brown and blonde and it's cut shorter. It's not as blonde as I wanted it the highlights look pretty good :).

My hayfever isn't too bad until there's a lot of plants or it's very sunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I got my hair done in the hairdressers for the first time in years. I usually stick to the shop products. I now have it highlighted it's brown and blonde and it's cut shorter. It's not as blonde as I wanted it the highlights look pretty good :).

My hayfever isn't too bad until there's a lot of plants or it's very sunny.

My hair would turn to straw if I put bleach anywhere near it again :(
    I miss dying my hair although now that I look back at the random colours I've put in it it's probably for the best :)

I have allergic rhinitis, except for me the allergen is dust. So I have it all year round most of the time.:mad:

Nasal Spray helps, you need a prescription though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

M&S* wrote: »
    My hair would turn to straw if I put bleach anywhere near it again :(
    I miss dying my hair although now that I look back at the random colours I've put in it it's probably for the best :)

I've dyed my hair about 12 times or more. I always get the one colour I've been my natural hair colour is blackish brown I've had it golden brown , dark brown , reddish brown , dark golden brown , purple. I had the golden brown for about a year or two then went to dark golden brown. I was worried about getting a blonde hair dye as it might not look right. I used to dye it every 3 months then I changed to every 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

have to get my tonsils taken out in a phew weeks. 14 years i've been in school and the time i have to get them taken out is when i won't miss any school :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Lol Coeur, don't pretend that was an accident! ;) :P
    If I can't have you I will BE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist* :*:*:*
    iMMer5ion wrote: »
    Anyone going to the Volvo Ocean Race? I can hear music from my house! I should walk down, effort..
    Going to see the saw doctors tomorrow, random enough :p I wanted to go to see Maverick Sabre on Saturday but I only found out that night that they were playing and I live in Oughterard so it was a bit awkward to get in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Stop the pollen count is so high lately, it's killing me :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement