Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Does anyone have any advice on HL Irish debates for P1? My teacher told us we'd do openings etc for them but yeah, we didnt, and now we're finished. She really left us a bit short on material. :confused:

There's apparently no marks going for your opening and closing but skoool.ie do a similar opening and closing to what I'd use:
    http://www.skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=670
    No harm addressing the opposition once throughout your debate aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Oh, really? Well I guess you could lose some marks if you didnt have one or got it wrong, it'd kinda take away from the structure. :P

Thank you M&S*, once again you save the day with a wonderful link :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

finality wrote: »
    Anyone feel like sending me the examcraft maths mock? Gotta study a lot of physics right now and I feel like some fun later. :L

Yesterday I did an ordinary level maths paper 1 at lunch for fun :D

I can copy it for you if you send me the DEB one in return. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Oh, really? Well I guess you could lose some marks if you didnt have one or got it wrong, it'd kinda take away from the structure. :P

Thank you M&S*, once again you save the day with a wonderful link :D

You're welcome, if you want a few phrases that you can throw in I think I have some!
    Also, if you've Follens exam paper they've a sample debate, essay and article!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Anyone feel like sending me the examcraft maths mock? Gotta study a lot of physics right now and I feel like some fun later. :L

Yesterday I did an ordinary level maths paper 1 at lunch for fun :D

Will trade you for a DEB MOCK with answers. My mock is unused (including P2).

Anyone have answers for ExamCraft mock?

Oh and I found a different way by which the Q8 of the greenhouse problem could be solved using coordinates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

reznov wrote: »
    Will trade you for a DEB MOCK with answers. My mock is unused (including P2).

Anyone have answers for ExamCraft mock?

I've got papers & marking schemes for both physics mocks if anyone wants them - they're in my locker in school though so it'd have to be Monday...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I'll scan my DEB mock a bit later so. My paper 2 does have answers but I could erase them before posting them here... I'll erase the incorrect ones anyway :L

I'll scan my DEB mock a bit later so. My paper 2 does have answers but I could erase them before posting them here... I'll erase the incorrect ones anyway :L

No don't erase any! Leave them on. I'll need to correct it somehow.

I'll send you the Examcraft one later then, I'll edit out the answers first though seeing as almost 50% of them were wrong. :P Do you want Paper 1 too? :)

Togepi wrote: »
    I'll send you the Examcraft one later then, I'll edit out the answers first though seeing as almost 50% of them were wrong. :P Do you want Paper 1 too? :)

Togepi, don't ruin your exam. I have a clean P2, so I can send it.

• Advertisement

Togepi, don't ruin your exam. I have a clean P2, so I can send it.

I thought you just had the DEB one? :confused:

No I only have ExamCraft! I need DEB.
    Unless my paper is DEB? Was the greenhouse question DEB?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I'm never quite sure with him, Reznov is a mixture of truth and lies, sincerity and sarcasm, friendship, deceit and mystery. In fact, he may be a troll bot.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SlyBacon93

Who are you's going for lads bayern or Chelsea ?

No I only have ExamCraft! I need DEB.
    Unless my paper is DEB? Was the greenhouse question DEB?

No greenhouse stuff on mine and I think it's Examcraft, it has a question on pyramids and rugby in Section B.

SlyBacon93 wrote: »
    Who are you's going for lads bayern or Chelsea ?

Chelsea. :cool:

Oh well then mine may be DEB. I need ExamCraft then! I can send you a clean DEB. :)

Oh well then mine may be DEB. I need ExamCraft then! I can send you a clean DEB. :)

That's perfect! :D I'll upload scans of my mock later.

And go on Bayern!! :P

You're not getting the mock now. :mad:

Okay please PM me when up. Leave your correct answers on.

Finality can you drop me your DEB mock answers? I have none.

You're not getting the mock now. :mad:

Okay please PM me when up. Leave your correct answers on.

Finality can you drop me your DEB mock answers? I have none.

I can, could be around 9 or thereabouts before I'll get a chance to upload it though.

I'd probably rather see Bayern Win but I really don't care tbh, I'm just hoping for a good match. I'm not too fond of Chelsea

• Advertisement

I can, could be around 9 or thereabouts before I'll get a chance to upload it though.

No problem. Thanks a bunch!

Chelsea get the job done no matter how unpleasant their gameplay maybe.

Is it okay if I just post it on here or will it just be edited out if I do? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I think the deb paper is the one with the rugby and the pyramids, isn't it?

Is it okay if I just post it on here or will it just be edited out if I do? :confused:

*puts on mod hat:cool:*
    Go to PM, that wouldn't be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Could you PM me Examcraft mock too please if ya don't mind? I've ran out of Paper 1s to do so I'm gonna give myself a second mock tomorrow hopefully :p

Yeah no problem, whoever wants it just PM me and I'll send it on to you later. And can one of the people with the DEB mock PM me both papers please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SlyBacon93

Eathrin wrote: »
    I'd probably rather see Bayern Win but I really don't care tbh, I'm just hoping for a good match. I'm not too fond of Chelsea
    The recent champions league finals have been very average football matches tbh so I'm not expecting much

Ok, now I'm confused about which one is DEB and which is examcraft. DEB is the one where the TY students build a polytunnel, right?

Also, I found the examcraft marking scheme online if anyone wants that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Since we're on the topic of swapping Mocks etc. does anyone have the DEB Business Mock (HL) they'd like to scan and email me? I can do the Examcraft one in return! With my answers to the short questions included (albeit didn't get full marks but got 79/80!)

• Advertisement

Ok, now I'm confused about which one is DEB and which is examcraft. DEB is the one where the TY students build a polytunnel, right?

Also, I found the examcraft marking scheme online if anyone wants that.

To clarify I've no idea whether my mock is DEB or Examcraft, I just know its different to the one most people here had!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement