Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Me too I did very little. I'd love to wake up earlier but I know it won't happen, I love my sleep. There's so much I need to get done . I only study up til about 7.30 after that I usually stop. I'm still using books for my answers usually I know the answers but I won't the answer in a better worded answer.
    Aren't the library's closed on Sundays?

The reading room in NUIG library is open :D And there's actually nobody in there because the exams are finished and no other leaving certs bar me can get in because I have a college ID card!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Wesc. wrote: »
    The reading room in NUIG library is open :D And there's actually nobody in there because the exams are finished and no other leaving certs bar me can get in because I have a college ID card!

Aw thats lucky must be weird in a library with nobody else around lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Lovely person I am!

My family are all going to Belfast tomorrow to shop and I'm staying home studying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Had a nice non-drinking night with my friends, and was back before midnight. Aw biys. I actually am going to miss it, because no matter how much people promise to stay in touch, we're not going to be all together like that once we're in college...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Namlub wrote: »
    Had a nice non-drinking night with my friends, and was back before midnight. Aw biys. I actually am going to miss it, because no matter how much people promise to stay in touch, we're not going to be all together like that once we're in college...
    Yay!

I'm not even going to pretend otherwise. I'm just bitter. :pac:

Oh hey, we're super on last.fm! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Namlub wrote: »

I've seen most of my year less than five or six times since results night. I haven't gone out much all year, but still, it's mad. I'd have called so many of them friends last year and now it's like we barely know each other. We were such a close year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Made cookies with one of my best friends who is an amazing cook, they are delicious. :D

Also in the boat of doing no study...I left history and business in my room for after my shower so I didnt have to go downstairs and meet distractions, but I did anyway :rolleyes: I studied poetry and read some geography but meh. I just dont care anymore, as long as I get into college I'm happy... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yay!

I'm not even going to pretend otherwise. I'm just bitter. :pac:

Oh hey, we're super on last.fm! :D
    I was the same until recently, but now all of a sudden I'm all emotional about it. Such a girl :pac:
    Was it you that added me? Feels like I haven't listened to new music in aaages.
    Togepi wrote: »
    I've seen most of my year less than five or six times since results night. I haven't gone out much all year, but still, it's mad. I'd have called so many of them friends last year and now it's like we barely know each other. We were such a close year too.
    Yeah I can see that happening with us, especially if I go to Dublin. It's sad really...

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Since I took a day off on Wednesday I've only done an Irish exam question and Biology one.. What was I thinking :O

I'm only just having a breakdown over my little brother. And I'm home alone to 'study', and I just wanna surf youtube and twitter all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Lads where has coeur gone? Haven't seen him around here in a while.

I think he's...studying.

COEUR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm still procrastinating horribly but I got to see my friend last night so I'm hoping I can settle down now and do something. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

What's... "studying"?

I woke up at 07.45 with my alarm I set then I pressed snooze and I didn't wake up until 10.30 my snooze button doesn't seem to work anymore it's happens so many times or maybe I turned it off :S. I should really get my mum to wake me up.

Plan for today.
    Business - Q4s & Q5 3yrs
    Economics - Market structures & Banking
    Geography - Biome essay & physical

I don't have a time set it usually takes me longer than I plan. But from 12.30 onwards starting :). I might try and write a bit to my short story to add in if I'm not too tired.

For some reason everytime I think of "procrastination" I think of Hamlet :L.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Yeah, so planned to get up at 8 this morning and start by 9... Only up a half an hour. Sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Gonna start at one. :)
    Today will be my 1st proper day of study. :O

Planning on getting the whole of the Home Ec elective inside out!
    5 years S&S maths questions.
    5 years complex number Qs.
    Some Hamlet.
    Maybe a short story.

That's it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Haha, study. I'm currently teaching myself to write properly. This can be classified as preparation for les examens!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Manic2 wrote: »
    Planning on getting the whole of the Home Ec elective inside out!
    5 years S&S maths questions.
    5 years complex number Qs.
    Some Hamlet.
    Maybe a short story.

That's it. :)

XGXJL.gif

XGXJL.gif

Is that a lot? :L
    Doesn't feel like a lot. :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Manic2 wrote: »
    Is that a lot? :L
    Doesn't feel like a lot. :L

5 hours of maths is nothing. I think you should do 10 at least :/

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I've done an hour and a half whilst listening to music.. logging on and off of facebook every few minutes :/

I've done nothing today. :|
    Think I'll go study some business so I dont feel like such a waster. God, complacency has really set in...as long as I pass maths I'm probably fine but I want to do well dammit!
    Bye ;)

M&S* wrote: »
    5 hours of maths is nothing. I think you should do 10 at least :/

Haha ok well I'm in pass like, and I can fly through complex numbers so it'd only be like 3 hours! :P

I'm being optimistic but I have to be at this stage. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I've learnt 5 Geography essays today! Go me :rolleyes:

I'm off to do my 5th Business Mock at 2pm. Yes 5th. That's how dedicated I am to the Gnó.

Might do the 2008 Music Composing paper afterwards, I got really nice Mechanical pencils yesterday and i'm mad to use them! NERDS FTW :P

Bye.

I just discovered Patchy knows loads of people I know :L

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I just discovered Patchy knows loads of people I know :L
    Whaaaaaat how did you discover it? and who are they? :P
    Would one of their initials by AM by any chance? :L

(omg, still not studying.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Siobhnk wrote: »
    What's... "studying"?

I could be wrong, but I believe studying is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

I hate procrastination I've put my work off until 2 it was 1pm then it changed.
    Definitely starting now or I'll end up doing nothing. I seem to do more of one subject each week. Project maths I haven't touched since last week(I hadn't gone over it for a month) when I tried and got too confused and decided to leave it.

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Whaaaaaat how did you discover it? and who are they? :P
    Would one of their initials by AM by any chance? :L

(omg, still not studying.)

MB? And I'm talking to you on twitter, ya freak :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement