Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs.ie delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Griffin87 wrote: »
    Id say Dabs.ie are ok if nothing goes faulty but if you have to send anything back you will be waiting.
    Tell me about it, I'm waiting 6 weeks now for a refund, useless company to deal with and the excuses just keep coming :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I've ordered 3 or 4 times from Dabs.

A graphics card i ordered once was faulty, they sent a courier to pick it up again free of charge and i was refunded inside 2 weeks (not bad for a RMA)

Every other order has been smooth and quick. No complaints at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Ordered a few stuff of them yesterday morning,dispatched a few hours later.
    Last Location:
    Departed - Tamworth, United Kingdom, Saturday, 05/05/2012

Ordered a GPU from komplett at the same time
    Order no:VOR12018472Payment method:CreditcardOrder date:04-05-2012Shipping method:ANP
    :(

Aside from delivery,in the 12 hours before ordering 2 of the items on dabs went out of stock and the PSU went up by leaving it about €20 dearer.

Pixmania's offer on the 6870 (€125 delivered) jumped to €140 and out of stock at the same time,hence using komplett.

So all in all the build went up by about €50 in less than a day!

Advertisement