Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random video thread Mk.II!!! **DON'T QUOTE THE VIDEOS**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭Jan_de_Bakker

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

• Advertisement

Mod note: WARNING - Distressing images of a person being hit by a car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfdVUHIH2xo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Be very lucky to survive that.

Probably should edit in some sort of warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭skibum

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Be very lucky to survive that.

Probably should edit in some sort of warning.

According to this link he survived:
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e5_1487665124

"A security camera at an establishment in front of the site reported the accident. Roberto and the young woman walk on the sidewalk, when the tire appears to the left, descends a grassy slope, hits the asphalt and hits the head of the pedestrian, who immediately drops to the ground.
    He remains hospitalized in a city hospital, the 50 year old man who was hit in the head by a tire that was detached from a vehicle on BR-381 last Week.Roberto Carlos Fernandes, 50 survived in this accident"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

^^ Fake? (Link to Guardian article about that video's authenticity)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,989 ✭✭✭✭bnt

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Team throws almighty tantrum and refuses to play in penalty protest
    Long An FC allowed their Vietnamese opponents to score three goals in outrage over the referee's decision to award a late spot kick

As late football drama goes, it's hard to get more bizarre than this!
    During a tie between hosts Long An FC and visitors Ho Chi Minh City in the Vietnamese top flight, a refereeing decision late in the game was followed by a protest from the home side.

As the game drew to a close, tied at 2-2, the referee awarded a late penalty to the away team, to the rabid perplexion of Long An FC's players.

In response, goalkeeper Nguyen Minh Nhut was ordered by his team to allow Victor Ormazabal to score from penalty spot, turning his back as it was taken.
    Long An FC were so angry, in fact, that they allowed the visitors to score again, standing still as Ormazabal strolled through his onlooking opponents before slotting past Nhut, who added to the action with a hilarious front roll.

He did one better moments later, as he casually left his goal to allow the visitors to conclude the scoring and win the game 5-2. Watch the bonkers drama unfold in the video above!
    This team protested a penalty call by quitting and letting the other team score 3 times
    Ho Chi Minh City and Long An were tied 2-2 late in their Vietnamese league match when the referee awarded Ho Chi Minh City a penalty kick. Long An, predictably weren’t happy with the referee, but their response was … extreme.

Upset with the call, Long An decided to protest it by refusing to play on.

Their goalkeeper refused to try stopping the penalty and when they wouldn’t take the ensuing kickoff, the ref gave it to Ho Chi Minh City, who dribbled the length of the field without a Long An player trying to stop it. And then the same thing happened again.
    That is absolutely wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ed O'Neill interview about Ireland. Does a Jackie Healy-Rae impression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Remember Lasagna Cat? No? Me neither but today they just uploaded some of the best/strangest videos I've seen on youtube. One video has Drew Barrymores brother explaining a simple 3 cell comic for over an hour. The one below is Miami Vice in the air tonight with vocals by Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) but one of the best is the sex survey. I won't link it because it's NSFW/NSFL contains nudity and
    a woman giving birth
    Its over 4 hours done in real time but it takes a turn 4 hours 33 minutes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Nodferatu wrote: »
    Strangest things at the Nurburgring

I only watched a few videos from the Nurburgring last night ...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Strangest looking dog I've ever seen.

Yup, I'd say we're doomed.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

That's actually less creepy than their original robot Bigdog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Judge David Wynn Miller on ET's, Time Travel, Gold, Wars, 9-11 and more - YouTube
    I managed about 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Couldn't decide whether this was the appropriate thread or the WTF one!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Meanwhile in Mexico While ‘The Donald' is busy signing Executive Orders and planning to build The Wall …

Mexicans are in training ..

http://i.imgur.com/6ueVt3I.gifv

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement