Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4s bought on Apple cant send MMS

• 10-04-2012 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi, i bought a iPhone 4s for the mrs on Apple. It works fine for data but i cant send any MMS. When i look for the MMS settings in General there is no option to set the MMS settings. I see from other sites that it could be due to operator lock but this is an unlocked iphone bought direct from apple so i would expect them to be available...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Does your wife have an MMS option on her plan? Was she able to send and receive them before she changed to the iPhone?

There has been an issue with a couple of versions of iOS where sometimes network settings may not be displayed, even though they should be. Its usually resolved by resetting the network settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pzer

Does your wife have an MMS option on her plan? Was she able to send and receive them before she changed to the iPhone?

There has been an issue with a couple of versions of iOS where sometimes network settings may not be displayed, even though they should be. Its usually resolved by resetting the network settings.

She is on ready-to-go and was able to send MMS with the Samsung phone she had previously. I did the reset network settings but no change.
    She is on vodafone if that makes any diff....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

pzer wrote: »
    When i look for the MMS settings in General there is no option to set the MMS settings.
    MMS settings are in Settings => Messages => scroll down to SMS/MMS => MMS Messaging

Advertisement