Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inventor looking for 2 other inventors

Options
  • 10-04-2012 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am an individual looking for 2 other people to join me in my attempts to get some ideas to the market place. I have being creating innovations for many years, I began creating things at home for the house instead of buying them, eventually I got into making things that were not yet on the market as I seemed to have a pretty good talent for it. I have created and sold many items in the last few years but have not patented any. I do not go in for inventions like "the handbrake on the wheelbarrow" or "the baseball cap with soda cans and straws", I don’t create things to be put on a table for someone to say wow look at that invention, no I make mine to blend in with everything else that is new to the market, and not stand out.

The first type of person I am seeking is someone who has or is willing to get a basic to good knowledge on how to get a working invention of any kind from the inventing process to the market place. If you are someone who thinks they may like to spend a little time researching the legal end of the inventing process and capable of planning meetings with enterprise boards, invention submission boards and/or companies then you’re more than appropriate for this part of it.

The second type of person I am seeking is someone who has a basic to good grasp of electronics be it from maybe a recent college course, an interest in it or other. Since a great number of my non-electronic concepts turn out great when developed into prototypes, I would really like to develop some of my electronic ideas and test them out as mere basic working models just to confirm the theory end works in practice, thereafter a better prototype could be made and after that maybe test it’s market feasibility.
    The spending costs I’m sure could be made minimal, we’re talking no more that anyone would spend on a basic hobby of theirs. Any small costs that are involved in getting an idea that all 3 (or more) of the group agree on as being good and something worth trying, would be divided among all the group and then when the idea has been brought from concept to working prototype it would be time for another agreement on whether or not to take it further or go back to the drawing board.

All emails appreciated, you can email me at the address below or on this.

Innovation_Email@yahoo.ie

Thanks for your time.

Advertisement