Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodstock Festival Headliner Mystery

• 10-04-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

http://team.bloodstock.uk.com/cc?t=6&m=386

Who do you think this will be? I'm very curious as there are a lot of different suggestions online, most people pointing towards either Megadeth or Machine Head, given their announcement was made with Download in mind?

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

Very curious myself, as I'm planning to be there. I've no strong feelings either way as to who it could be. It's a pity they're waiting until June to announce it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Slayer

/end of thread.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Of course it's gonna be Slayer, they're playin Zagreb on 6th August and early this week they had Bloodstock on there tour dates but it was removed pretty quick!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Although yeah it could be a download band cause it's so close. Remember reading weren't allowed announce their 2nd stage headliner until the end of june? (faith no more)

But Slayer are also playing London May 25th (ish I think), and Bloodstock being THE MOST METAL OF ALL probably decided to wait another couple of weeks for that 666 suspense. Isn't 6th of June some sort of a Slayer day as well or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

scudzilla wrote: »
    Of course it's gonna be Slayer, they're playin Zagreb on 6th August and early this week they had Bloodstock on there tour dates but it was removed pretty quick!!

Did that really happen?

In that case I suppose I can't argue I guess. It must be them. I can't think of a band who I would like to see more that weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Isn't 6th of June some sort of a Slayer day as well or something?

It certainly is,it's International Day of Slayer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd love to go to Bloodstock some time, I just never seem to get around to organising the trip..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

http://team.bloodstock.uk.com/cc?t=6&m=386

Who do you think this will be? I'm very curious as there are a lot of different suggestions online, most people pointing towards either Megadeth or Machine Head, given their announcement was made with Download in mind?

Any thoughts?

These were good suggestions so early on,megadeths euro tour dates end in June so I think the Machine Head one most likely myself...yes the 666 thing would be a link to slayer but machine head first came to Europe supporting them and MH never headlined a fest in the UK either all will be revealed in a few hours...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Confirmed Machine Head will headline the main stage at this the Saturday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Confirmed Machine Head will headline the main stage at this the Saturday night.

Well I can't argue with that, quite pleased anyway, so long as it hadn't been Megadeth

• Advertisement
Advertisement