Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems installing Roxio Game Capture

• 10-04-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi Guys,

My son bought a Roxio Game Capture to record games from his xbox 360 onto his laptop. The instructions that came with it are not very clear and even watching a tutorial video on Roxio's website does not help. We cant seem to see where the cables from the Roxio fit into the xbox. The cable shown on the video coming from the xbox is seems different than the one we have.
    Has anybody else installed this and if so could you give me some instructions that make sense please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

I use an HDPVR myself, but for setting mine up I didnt even look at the manual, I used YT

Your best source for this would be Youtube :)

Youtube > search > Setting up Roxio with Xbox 360

Youtube guides are so much better than anything else, good luck!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Which cable do you have for xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

you need to get a special component cable that is not included with the Roxio when you buy it. It can be got from ebay or from Roxio directly. This will replace the old scart lead from the xbox and allow it to connect to the Roxio. Im not sure if this is the problem you are having but it's the most common in my limited experience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Just got one myself and if its a software problem your havin it wont run on Vista, unless its Service pack 2. Also im getting audio problems with mine. Video recordings are fine but the audio becomes skippy, anyone have a fix?

Advertisement