Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any other sites like ebay that i can sell stuff on?

Options
  • 10-04-2012 9:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey, i just have a few things that i wanted to sell on ebay but when i tried to become a seller on it they asked for a credit card, now i would get a credit card but i am currently unemployed and apparently you can not get one if that's the case, so i don't think there is any other way of selling on ebay?

Anyway i was hoping someone might know if there are other websites that i could become a seller on that are less strict.

Any help appreciated thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭zelemon

All depends on your stock have you spoken to irelands ebay doc, or try donedeal, play.com for cds, or books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 thedosiletigh

personally i dont sell on ebay but i think....if you have a laser card and connect it to your paypal account then you can accept payments through that way(meaning the money goes into your paypal and you can take out with bank transfer) , not sure if thats any help, also not sure why they ask you for a credit card? oh! possibly to initially pay for putting ads up? if so well as far as i know you can also pay for ads using your paypal, you could top up your paypal with your laser so as to pay for your first ads . i may be wrong ...but i think that's the way it works, i'm sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Visa debit via ulster bank.. Straight into your bank account and works exactly like a normal credit card without the ****e sharges the government scam off of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keyboardcook

payzonemoney.ie

Pre paid credit cards.

Monies from eBay do not go to your credit card, but to PayPal, which you can move to your bank account. Takes about two days.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭ByronB

Thanks for all the great replies.

Advertisement