Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend of Grimrock

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

Jumpy wrote: »
    Please do not mention Wizardry and 8 in the same sentence. It never existed.

So you took the rewrite history ending then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I love the fact the devs know they have a great dungeon crawler engine on their hands and are openly looking for the community to get involved and create their own dungeons!!

Has anyone finished it on Hard yet? Started on Normal but thinking about restarting on Hard!

Hard?...I've gotten myself trapped in the
    slime room on level 4
    on normal and i keep dying. I escaped on my 1st attempt and forgot to save><

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Actually scrap that got a chance to play a bit more last night and normal seems just right at the moment.

Plus leaving hard will give me the incentive to replay it!! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

dibkins wrote: »
    Hard?...I've gotten myself trapped in the
    slime room on level 4
    on normal and i keep dying. I escaped on my 1st attempt and forgot to save><

If that's the bit I remember, once triggered you should have just enough time to get back out to the corridor.

• Advertisement

I ended up with a save/load marathon and killed them all. Also,
    i found a secret treasure statue in the other side of the room, so maybe it was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

Finished it a few days ago in normal using the default party of 2xfighters, rogue and mage. Started a new game in hard using 1 minotaur rogue and 3 mages. Down to level4 and it doesn't seem too hard. Spells are kinda over powered :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Bought this in the sale because I'd heard good things, dungeon crawlers aren't really my thing but this game just has an addicting quality to it, I'm very impressed. Down to level 3 only but I've got myself a bargain for sure.

Advertisement