Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where in town can i get a tatoo done?

Options
  • 10-04-2012 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Somewhere like cheap ? i want a lip tatoo how much would it cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

14 nearly 15 according to another post elsewhere. OP no good tattooist will work on you at that age and you really don't want to go near anyone who would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

zulu tatoo in templebar , could be a bit more expensive but far cleaner place than most , and there all fairly sound in there, and they'll do a proper job.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gossip123

its a little creepy that u looked that up and it doesn't matter how old you are thats all im gunna say . theres no point asking this here . ah well :p

GalKiefer wrote: »
    14 nearly 15 according to another post elsewhere. OP no good tattooist will work on you at that age and you really don't want to go near anyone who would.

Yeah, I thought so by the urgency (and grammar) of the OP.

Just bide your time until you're 18 OP. No 'respectful' artist would touch anyone under 18.
    gossip123 wrote: »
    its a little creepy that u looked that up and it doesn't matter how old you are thats all im gunna say . theres no point asking this here . ah well :p

Not creepy at all. If you willingly posted this information on this site then it's easy for any other user to search your username and find it. I could have but couldn't be ar$ed.

"There's no point asking this here".....Then why ask in the first place? If you want to get it done I'm sure you're going to find a way, we're not going to point a minor in the right direction though. Just think it through for a few months at least.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Somewhere like cheap ? i want a lip tatoo how much would it cost?
    You might be better off investing the money in English lessons rather that risking disfigurement or serious infection

why do u care how i type ??? and if your not going to answer the question why waste your life on this thread . Why are you not off enjoying your life then telling a person YOU DON'T KNOW what to do with theirs ?

why do u care how i type ??? and if your not going to answer the question why waste your life on this thread . Why are you not off enjoying your life then telling a person YOU DON'T KNOW what to do with theirs ?

Now now now, respect your elders.

1. Because this is a forum and you have (or should have) full access to a keyboard (all the letters).

2. The site frowns upon text speak and usually bans those who repeatedly use it.

3. We're not answering your question because you're too young. Now as I said before wait until you're old enough and ask again. Politely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

There's something a bit sad about a kid showing up with their mammy/daddy in tow to get tattooed. Just wait until you're 18 OP.

If you manage to find a tattoo shop that will tattoo you at the age other posters claim you are then steer clear. No respectable tattoo artist is going to tattoo a 14/15 year old and especially not a lip tattoo.

I still stand by what i just said . Just because you tell me what to do ONLINE doesn't mean im going to do it . So whats the point of disputing with people over the internet , literally don't you have something to do because your not getting anything positive out of this by posting this question i intend to do something but with you arguing back at someone who's 15 !

• Advertisement

I still stand by what i just said . Just because you tell me what to do ONLINE doesn't mean im going to do it . So whats the point of disputing with people over the internet , literally don't you have something to do because your not getting anything positive out of this by posting this question i intend to do something but with you arguing back at someone who's 15 !

Yes, we have more sense than you and telling you (a minor) what will happen if you walk in to a tattoo parlour and ask for a lip tattoo. They're not going to do it. This is not only called 'common sense', it's called 'experience'.

Which brings up the main point, why are you getting p*ssy with us just because we're telling you how it is? And thus have the internet equivalent of a hissy fit.

Also I need to say this because it's bugging me: YOU+ARE = YOU'RE. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Do you think anybody really cares about whether you take the advice or not? You, as a child, have come to the forum looking for advice on a tattoo. A lot of the posters here are very experienced with both getting tattoos and doing tattoos so they are offering advice from their perspectives that they would not advise you to get a tattoo at your age.

You started the thread so you started the "dispute with people over the internet". If you see no point in it then why participate?

Threads like this do actually serve a purpose, hopefully it'll discourage other children from going out trying to get tattooed by most likely dodgy tattoo artists.

Well you can interpret me having a point how ever you want but listen hun you can tell me i don't have sense because im 15 and thats grand but it doesn't make you anymore sensible . i got your point like 3 replys ago now its just fun . and yes this is how i have fun on a Tuesday night arguing over nothing with people i don't know . Its hilarious !

if your so experienced then why don't you go share your wisdom with somebody who cares . If you don't then why are you on this forum . I started it but you chose to click it you choose to reply .

Well you can interpret me having a point how ever you want but listen hun you can tell me i don't have sense because im 15 and thats grand but it doesn't make you anymore sensible . i got your point like 3 replys ago now its just fun . and yes this is how i have fun on a Tuesday night arguing over nothing with people i don't know . Its hilarious !

I agree it's great isn't it? Still doesn't change the fact that we're not helping you and you're a minor. I also have a feeling this thread is going to be locked soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

You know what will be even more hilarious?

When you look back on this in about 5 years time and cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You were advised what to do, which is to wait.
    The users here are not telling you this out of any spite, malice, or to make themselves feel better.
    They give their advice because they genuinely love tattoos and piercings, and do not want to see you get a tattoo done in by someone that is not good enough to do things properly.
    If someone doing tattoos is willing to tattoo underage kids, then they're likely to be as lax with their hygiene standards and equipment too, which means it could have very serious consequences for you.

As you've not only stated that you're not willing to take the advice given, but also started arguing with those that offered the advice, you can take a break from the forum.
    I just hope that you take the advice that was given, for your own sake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement