Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help on getting started in Canada

Options
  • 10-04-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there I'm just wondering if someone can help me out wit a few things, my boyfriend and I are planning to go to canada next year on a one year visa wit the hooe of being sponsership,but don't know where to start,we kind of know we want to go to British Columbia but its such a big place it's so hard to know where to go to whern we arrive, I'm a hairdresser and my boyfriend had worked in construction but he'll work at anything when he gets over,can anyone advise on smaller cities as the cost of living may be cheaper then the bigger ones lik vancouver and so on, thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 fletchy

Kerry25 wrote: »
    Hi there I'm just wondering if someone can help me out wit a few things, my boyfriend and I are planning to go to canada next year on a one year visa wit the hooe of being sponsership,but don't know where to start,we kind of know we want to go to British Columbia but its such a big place it's so hard to know where to go to whern we arrive, I'm a hairdresser and my boyfriend had worked in construction but he'll work at anything when he gets over,can anyone advise on smaller cities as the cost of living may be cheaper then the bigger ones lik vancouver and so on, thanks all
    Hi! I'm living here two years in Vancouver. Amazing place! There's a great website where you can find lots of useful info...

www.moving2vancouver.ca

Advertisement