Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband been throttled?

Options
  • 10-04-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hi I have a problem with my connection for the last week, Its like my speed is been throttled. I am on the 7mb connection and usually get near enough that speed but lately best I will get is 1 or 2mb. I have ruled out problems my end. I left it for a few days to see if it would fix itself but it seems only to be getting worse. Any chance you could check my line to see if there is some sort of problem?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Rags wrote: »
    Hi I have a problem with my connection for the last week, Its like my speed is been throttled. I am on the 7mb connection and usually get near enough that speed but lately best I will get is 1 or 2mb. I have ruled out problems my end. I left it for a few days to see if it would fix itself but it seems only to be getting worse. Any chance you could check my line to see if there is some sort of problem?

Regards

Hi Rags,

Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can run a few dirrect checks on your broadband connection / speed.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement