Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A big mistake!

• 11-04-2012 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Just gona start this thread for any input people can give, and there will obviously be people that are gona call me a d**k, which i accept.
    Mite as well jump straight in, after getting very drunk one night i cheated on my girlfriend who I know and have always known is the love of my life and she said i was hers. I don't remember much of the night but it didn't go past kissing. But cheating is cheating! Understandably she now hates me and doesn't want to talk much, but she does want me to fight and try and win her back even though it will take at least a few months.
    I've since given up drinking and have no intention of being with other people, but I know she has been and will be with more, which kills me but i accept i deserve it.
    So if anyone wants to give me any advice on how to best approach the situation it would be much appreciated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement