Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dandruff problems?

• 11-04-2012 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hey guys!
    Well ive been a sufferer of a very dry scalp my whole life
    and when my scalp is dry it itchs.
    I use head and shoulders itchy scalp and it worked for months
    but recently ive noticed it hasnt been working!

What other products would ye suggest? x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

The best thing that worked for me was lemon juice a couple of times a week. I would squeeze the juice of one lemon and apply it to my scalp after shampooing with a mild shampoo. Then after 15 minutes just rinse out the lemon juice with warm water. Your scalp will feel really clean after it!

I also have been taking fish oil capsules for the past month and I noticed a huge improvement after about 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭afterhours

I've suffered my whole life too with scalp issues and I suggest you STOP using head and shoulders because what happens is that your scalp becomes immune to it and can actually make things worse (my case) I suggest you use t-gel, they sell it in boots. It works wonders.

If you continue to use head and shoulders, I suggest you stop and use the t-gel for a week and then use the head and shoulders and flip between the two..

Hope this helps, It helped me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 squeek squeek

Have the same problem, its so horrible! I have a feeling it could be related to an allergy of some kind...

I used a shampoo called Selsun which I find brilliant. Its the only one that has ever worked for me and I've tried Head and Shoulders, T-gel etc.

I have to keep using it every few weeks but it does the job! I think its under €10 and I've seen it in most chemists.

DOWNSIDE:

It smells vile... that's just my opinion though, my sister thinks it smells really nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 hungergamer

Nizoral is amazing! use it twice a week for about two weeks until it clears and then once every few weeks to keep it at bay!

Advertisement