Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diversity @ the O2 this Sat 14th-bringing kids advice please!

Options
  • 11-04-2012 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,
    as title says, on Saturday night myself and my 10 year old son and 6 year old daughter are off to see Diversity. Just a bit worried that they might find it too loud and that the crowd might be unsuitable. Dunno why I started worrying yesterday, after all think their main following is kids can't see it being full of drunk teenagers. Also, parking at the O2, only saw last night that I can pre-book parking ticket, is this advisable or should I be fine getting a space?.
    Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Can I ask a question. Did your 10yr and 6yr old actually want to go to this gig? I'm just curious!

If it's a sold out gig you might be better pre-booking. If it's a kiddy gig there will be plenty of parents driving. Used to work nearby - those gigs were always a nightmare for the traffic. LUAS tram service is also worthwhile if you want to park and ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Anfield Road

Hi, yeah the kids love them and both go to hip hop dancing so are really excited to see them. I hope to get parking at the O2 esp with the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

It is likely to be stupidly loud, as all live music events are. You can pick up earplugs in Boots or any pharmacy for a couple of euro. I think they have smaller ones for children. They can still enjoy it, but their ears will be protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Bring a few bottles of coke with you . Because things are very expensive in the O2

Advertisement