Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Scheduling **Thursday-Monday**

Options
  • 11-04-2012 9:43am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Welcome sports fans!
    On the final game week we have some cracking matches lined up!

New York (etloveslsd) Giants 6 - 8 @ (adro76) San Francisco 49ers 11 - 4
    Kansas City (CPU) Chiefs 3 - 11 @ (Specsy) San Diego Chargers 6 - 9
    Tennessee (kaiche) Titans 9 - 6 @ (micmclo) Baltimore Ravens 8 - 7
    Pittsburgh (CPU) Steelers 2 - 12 @ (BigBadRob83) Cincinnati Bengals 8 - 7
    Jacksonville (CPU) Jaguars 7 - 8 @ (Pudsy33) Houston Texans 4 - 11
    Miami (CPU) Dolphins 1 - 13 @ (Berty44) New York Jets 15 - 0
    New Orleans (CPU) Saints 5 - 9 @ (Notyalc666) Atlanta Falcons 7 - 8
    Arizona (CPU) Cardinals 13 - 2 @ (ali g no1) St. Louis Rams 6 - 9"
    New England (CPU) Patriots 4 - 11 @ (CPU) Cleveland Browns 3 - 11
    Detroit (Eamonn87) Lions 9 - 6 @ (p4ddy31) Chicago Bears 9 - 6
    Green Bay (Ben SFC) Packers 12 - 3 @ (asmosis7) Oakland Raiders 9 - 6
    Indianapolis (Sundalic)Colts 12 - 3 @ (DangerDavo85) Buffalo Bills 8 - 6
    Philadelphia (rizzo412) Eagles 8 - 7 @ (QKitten83) Seattle Seahawks 6 - 9
    Denver (Daflood) Broncos 12 - 3 @ (CPU) Minnesota Vikings 6 - 9
    Dallas (LargeTacoFries) Cowboys 11 - 4 @ (SwankyTortoise) Washington Redskins 5 - 10
    Carolina (CPU) Panthers 4 - 11 @ (CPU) Tampa Bay Buccs 7 - 7

A lot of key games this week.
    Picks of the bunch are probably Titans/Ravens and Lions/Bears

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Need to get Finley a TD in this game along with Reggie Bush!
    Also.. Michael Bush will not be happy at the end of the game when his old team visits!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

do we know when the last game is been played

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I think it's tonight so this will probably be Thursday-Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

i will be back sunday evening, i'll pm mad ali g now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Also.. Michael Bush will not be happy at the end of the game when his old team visits!!

Neither will Donavan McNabb

I'm good any evening after six pm

Whatever suits yourself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Neither will Donavan McNabb

I'm good any evening after six pm

Whatever suits yourself

Away at the moment for work but will be back tomorrow, but may have an astro match tomorrow evening.

Could we say 10pm?

Sounds good

Sounds good

Sound mike, chat to you then.

Best of luck

time for poker face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I'm available most evenings from 7.30 at the moment. If it's Thursday though it'll have to be @ 9.30 (playing football)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

McG wrote: »
    I'm available most evenings from 7.30 at the moment. If it's Thursday though it'll have to be @ 9.30 (playing football)

Sunday will best for me.. Say 7ish? You resting starters ? Considering the broncos have the CPU..... :)

• Advertisement

Sunday will best for me.. Say 7ish? You resting starters ? Considering the broncos have the CPU..... :)

might be... what I did against Texans last night was pass the ball much more than usual to go easy on McFadden (normally I run the ball just a little more than I pass)

7 on Sunday should suit me fine.

I would say that... this may depend on who McG wants to face in the play offs!

The results of the Titans/Ravens game will be known when you play.

If i win that, then (i think) a win for McG will leave me with a better conference record than the Bills and the Colts/Titans dont meet in the play offs.
    A loss for the Colts will see them and the Titans face up again.

However the Colts have had no issue with the Titans in the playoffs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Dallas (LargeTacoFries) Cowboys 11 - 4 @ (SwankyTortoise) Washington Redskins 5 - 10

Hey Redskins,

When do you want to play this?

I can do Thursday anytime from 3:30pm until around 11:30pm, Friday 3:30pm-6:30pm or after 10pm that night. Weekend then I can do anytime after 5pm on Saturday, not sure about Sunday or Monday yet.

Does any of that suit mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

might be... what I did against Texans last night was pass the ball much more than usual to go easy on McFadden (normally I run the ball just a little more than I pass)

7 on Sunday should suit me fine.

Ohhh it's not as if I've injured 3 different teams running backs this season...... Looking forward to glass man

Ohhh it's not as if I've injured 3 different teams running backs this season...... Looking forward to glass man

even if I bench McFadden, you'll still have to stop Vernon Davis ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

49ers have nothing to gain from this so will be playing backups, when suits you for this?

I have another game on Thursday but could play early(7pm) or else over the weekend.

even if I bench McFadden, you'll still have to stop Vernon Davis ;)

Ideal scenario...
    Titans win...Bills Win... Bills take out Davis and Mcfadden :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Ideal scenario...
    Titans win...Bills Win... Bills take out Davis and Mcfadden :pac::pac:

Haha, not sure how much that would help Heli.
    From what I remember from playoffs last year, injuries don't carry through, your full roster is healthy.

I played Colts in AFC Championship game and I think McFadden and Davis were both badly injured in previous round (McG can correct me here), but come game time they were fit as fiddles.

Haha, not sure how much that would help Heli.
    From what I remember from playoffs last year, injuries don't carry through, your full roster is healthy.

I played Colts in AFC Championship game and I think McFadden and Davis were both badly injured in previous round (McG can correct me here), but come game time they were fit as fiddles.

that's right, broken bones all round. Miraculously healed in time for the Colts to pick up their first AFC Championship

I might even get Gregory (SS) back who's been out since the first quarter of week 1!

I might even get Gregory (SS) back who's been out since the first quarter of week 1!

When you get hit by a Raven in Week one you are out for the season :cool:

My proudest moment last season was Donavan McNabb trucked a linebacker and knocked him out.
    How often do you see a QB knock out a LB :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

adrian522 wrote: »

49ers have nothing to gain from this so will be playing backups, when suits you for this?

I have another game on Thursday but could play early(7pm) or else over the weekend.

Im not home Thursday, sorry should be around from Friday evening through the weekend, so if Sat or Sun afternoon suit.

Nothing to gain from this either, this season was written off a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I think I remember this from last year.

If this is true why do people bother resting starters? or is it only injuries tha occur in playoffs get ignored

When you get hit by a Raven in Week one you are out for the season :cool:

My proudest moment last season was Donavan McNabb trucked a linebacker and knocked him out.
    How often do you see a QB knock out a LB :)
    Will have to see what he can do tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Seahawks are available to play on sunday or monday at anytiime.
    Let me know what time suits eagles.

when are you around to play this raoul i can do tonight(thurs) and tomorrow night from seven up untill 3 on saturday and monday from seven

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

when are you around to play this raoul i can do tonight(thurs) and tomorrow night from seven up untill 3 on saturday and monday from seven

I might be about tonight, fairly hungover and I need to be 100 percent to play this game, so if I am even the smallest big groggy I don't want to play. Won't be about tomorrow. But should be about around 2 on Saturday.

Raoul wrote: »
    I might be about tonight, fairly hungover and I need to be 100 percent to play this game, so if I am even the smallest big groggy I don't want to play. Won't be about tomorrow. But should be about around 2 on Saturday.
    i think we should play it now lol let me know how your feeling later on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Matthew,

Best time for this is probably tonight about 10:15 or Sunday any time. Let me know!

SantryRed wrote: »
    Matthew,

Best time for this is probably tonight about 10:15 or Sunday any time. Let me know!

Best play tonight..!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

i think we should play it now lol let me know how your feeling later on

I should be fine later! Are we just waiting on Santry to advance the league?

Advertisement