Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Scheduling **Thursday-Monday**

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Im not home Thursday, sorry should be around from Friday evening through the weekend, so if Sat or Sun afternoon suit.

Nothing to gain from this either, this season was written off a few weeks ago.

What time Saturday suits you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

adrian522 wrote: »
    What time Saturday suits you?

Any time after 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

SantryRed wrote: »
    Matthew,

Best time for this is probably tonight about 10:15 or Sunday any time. Let me know!

10.15 tonight should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

NekoChan wrote: »
    Seahawks are available to play on sunday or monday at anytiime.
    Let me know what time suits eagles.
    sunday evening? after 6?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Paddy!! Lets go!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

League has been advanced. Good luck to all on their games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Raoul wrote: »
    Paddy!! Lets go!!!! :D
    i will be on at 6 30 or there abouts

No chance you could get on at 5?

I might be able to do around 7, not sure yet though.

Also, my xbox just got a red light on the bottom right and error message E74. Has jammed up twice before that. So disconnected everything and will hope and pray that it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

No chance you could get on at 5?

I might be able to do around 7, not sure yet though.

Also, my xbox just got a red light on the bottom right and error message E74. Has jammed up twice before that. So disconnected everything and will hope and pray that it works.

Thats not good, not good at all.

This time last year, I fixed it myself after it had the RROD. But I think it would be a new xbox if this one is gone.

Turned it back on and it went off again. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Not good news unfortunately mate:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/e74-error/e74-error-message

Paully D wrote: »

Read that already. Not a happy camper here. Gives Paddy an extra day or two to get back into the swing of things.

Going to leave the xbox off until 7 and then hopefully it powers on through for the game.

Edit - Anybody know the best place to get a new xbox if its totally gone? And can you definitely put your old xbox hard drive into a 4gb slim?

Read that already. Not a happy camper here. Gives Paddy an extra day or two to get back into the swing of things.

Going to leave the xbox off until 7 and then hopefully it powers on through for the game.

Edit - Anybody know the best place to get a new xbox if its totally gone? And can you definitely put your old xbox hard drive into a 4gb slim?

What does this mean for our game

If you have an original xbox, the hard drive cant be put into a slim. You can download your gamertag, but your saved data would be lost.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    If you have an original xbox, the hard drive cant be put into a slim. You can download your gamertag, but your saved data would be lost.

What do you mean original xbox? I have a 20gb xbox 360 thats about 5 years old. So can I take the hard drive out of its case? If so I will get the slim on amazon for 160euro. Anyone know anywhere I can get it for at most 180 euro and I would go get it today or tomorrow.

Paddy, could you go on at 7.15 tonight and just pray my xbox works? If not then I don't know what will happen. If I order an xbox first thing in the morning from amazon, the earliest I would have it is Tuesday.

What do you mean original xbox? I have a 20gb xbox 360 thats about 5 years old. So can I take the hard drive out of its case? If so I will get the slim on amazon for 160euro. Anyone know anywhere I can get it for at most 180 euro and I would go get it today or tomorrow.

The original hard drive in your xbox,the one you can take out, wont fit in a slim xbox.

Yeah but I think you can take it out of its case and stick it in.

Sorry for hijacking the scheduling thread with my woe. But come on, what a time for my xbox to most likely have jacked it in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Couldn't handle the excitement of beating me. You'd probably pick up one 2nd hand in a retail shop for cheap

Paddy, could you go on at 7.15 tonight and just pray my xbox works? If not then I don't know what will happen. If I order an xbox first thing in the morning from amazon, the earliest I would have it is Tuesday.

I will start praying now so hopefully it will work maybe we could get an extension until Tuesday really don't what to play the CPU it's to important a game.

Are you sure it's not just overheating? If it is you can clean out the fans to make it work long term or open a window in the room with the xbox short term.

• Advertisement

Ok so xbox 4gb slim is 184 in Argos. I will pay the extra money so that we can get our game played. Will hopefully get it tomorrow or saturday and then we can talk about times Paddy. Sorry about all these mind games. Way too important of a game to not play. The 184 euro will be a good investment when I am lifting that imaginary Superbowl Trophy. :D

Matthew, I have all the windows open!! :(. I have tried to clean everything, unplug and plug back in.

Think its just well and truly fecked or just disgusted at me cos I came home at 4 in the morning and played 2 games of FIFA and lets just say I did not play well. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

5 years was a good innings

These things just happen

Time for a new one

Stupid xbox also scraped madden to bits. Will have to buy a new one. Well I turned it when I shouldn't have but still fecking xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

empacher wrote: »
    NekoChan wrote: »
    Seahawks are available to play on sunday or monday at anytiime.
    Let me know what time suits eagles.
    sunday evening? after 6?

sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Stupid xbox also scraped madden to bits. Will have to buy a new one. Well I turned it when I shouldn't have but still fecking xbox.

Just so you're aware mate, if you pick it up second hand you'll have to spend €10 on an EA Online Pass and it will probably cost you €25 just for the game itself.

It's available new in Gamestop (with an online pass) for €30 these days.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ready to go when you are mike!

Ready to go when you are mike!

The Raiders are keenly watching the score. For the first time this madden season I can say:

Cmon Ravens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

matthew8 wrote: »
    The Raiders are keenly watching the score. For the first time this madden season I can say:

Cmon Ravens

Titans heading for victory by the looks of it. That would put both the Bengals and Titans into the playoffs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans win, write up shortly

• Advertisement

Packers Raiders ended with a dc, Raiders had the ball on their 20 and Packers were up by 6. The lag made the game into an absolute joke anyway. I'll play you some other time.

Advertisement