Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Scheduling **Thursday-Monday**

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Paully D wrote: »
    Just so you're aware mate, if you pick it up second hand you'll have to spend €10 on an EA Online Pass and it will probably cost you €25 just for the game itself.

It's available new in Gamestop (with an online pass) for €30 these days.
    Already have the Ea pass with the copy I have at the moment. That will work, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

matthew8 wrote: »
    Packers Raiders ended with a dc, Raiders had the ball on their 20 and Packers were up by 6. The lag made the game into an absolute joke anyway. I'll play you some other time.

Can you not do now?

Back on, we'll test it to see and if the connection is crap we'll play some other time.

This is why everyone needs mics lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Raoul wrote: »
    Already have the Ea pass with the copy I have at the moment. That will work, yes?

Nope, I don't think so anyway. Once it's been used once then that's it.

Yeah but I will be using the same gamertag :confused: so do you not just activate your gamertag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Yeah, you've already redeemed the pass on your account. It won't matter what physical copy of the game you use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Raiders-Packers is probably the worst gaming experience I've ever had. The extreme wind at the Coliseum made passing impossible Schaub overthrew 2 78 yard TDs on passes that weren't travelling all that far and the lag was unbearable. Even MJD couldn't cope with the lag. With 3 minutes left and me up by 8 the Packers got kicked for their bad internet connection. Excessive grieving should not occur in franchise games. It's a joke. When do we play Packers?

Raiders-Packers is probably the worst gaming experience I've ever had. The extreme wind at the Coliseum made passing impossible Schaub overthrew 2 78 yard TDs on passes that weren't travelling all that far and the lag was unbearable. Even MJD couldn't cope with the lag. With 3 minutes left and me up by 8 the Packers got kicked for their bad internet connection. Excessive grieving should not occur in franchise games. It's a joke. When do we play Packers?

They were by far and away the two mist frustrating games I have ever played. Having Matt Moore at QB coupled with the lag is an absolute nightmare. How is Saturday around 2:30-3? Either that or Sunday any time after 12. The earlier we play the better as their will be less Americans on the servers so less stress on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

SantryRed wrote: »
    They were by far and away the two mist frustrating games I have ever played. Having Matt Moore at QB coupled with the lag is an absolute nightmare. How is Saturday around 2:30-3? Either that or Sunday any time after 12. The earlier we play the better as their will be less Americans on the servers so less stress on it.

Both of those work for me, I think. If I can't make Saturday I'll PM you. Hopefully the Colts win so it isn't a dead rubber.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

It worked for me when I bought my new copy of madden. I still have the "new" online pass if you happen to need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

/.//.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Both of those work for me, I think. If I can't make Saturday I'll PM you. Hopefully the Colts win so it isn't a dead rubber.

Colts aren't playing til Sunday so most likely you'll have played your game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Any time after 1.

Sorry for the delay, lets aim for 1 ...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

adrian522 wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay, lets aim for 1 ...

Grand

Paddy, can you play now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Are there many games left to be played? Any chance of an early advance to the playoffs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Are there many games left to be played? Any chance of an early advance to the playoffs?
    Mine is late tmw night so it will be at least then

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Colts/Bills is tomorrow
    Rams/Cards not sure
    Chargers/Chiefs
    Seahawk/Eagles
    Bucc/Panthers (CPU)
    Pats/Browns (CPU)

Think the majority are tomorrow.

OK, thanks lads, hopefully we can advance on time. I'm away for a week from 23rd April so hopefully we can get a few playoff games done before then.

It should be pretty quick as there are only 4 games per gameweek...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Colts/Bills is tomorrow
    Rams/Cards not sure
    Chargers/Chiefs
    Seahawk/Eagles sun 6pm

Bucc/Panthers (CPU)
    Pats/Browns (CPU)

updated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

empacher wrote: »
    Colts/Bills is tomorrow
    Rams/Cards 10 pm Sun
    Chargers/Chiefs
    Seahawk/Eagles sun 6pm

Bucc/Panthers (CPU)
    Pats/Browns (CPU)

updated
    Ok

Looks like we are on for an advancement tonight after Shane and Madalig play. Was gonna have an early night but I'll stick about to advance the league afterwards so people can get their trade blocks up.

Looks like we are on for an advancement tonight after Shane and Madalig play. Was gonna have an early night but I'll stick about to advance the league afterwards so people can get their trade blocks up.

Colts and Bills havent played have they?

Playing now.

Colts up by 10 in the second quarter..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Cant wait to get the aul trade block up :cool:

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Cant wait to get the aul trade block up :cool:

I expect a flood of new threads!

Bills now up by 12, so looks like a bengals/Titans play off

Playing now.
    Can you set the time to 10 min quarters too?

• Advertisement

Will do!

Advertisement