Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile deliveryaddress

Options
  • 11-04-2012 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, i just ordered a telephone from Emobile.
    Is it possible to have it delivered to my home address?
    There was no option to enter alternative deliveryaddress.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

finnteme wrote: »
    Hi, i just ordered a telephone from Emobile.
    Is it possible to have it delivered to my home address?
    There was no option to enter alternative deliveryaddress.

Hi finnteme,

Is the order Prepay or Bill pay? Once the order is processed it is not possible to alter the delivery address. Can you PM your order number and I can advise of the address linked with your order.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Hi finnteme,

Is the order Prepay or Bill pay? Once the order is processed it is not possible to alter the delivery address. Can you PM your order number and I can advise of the address linked with your order.

Tony

thx, pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

finnteme wrote: »
    thx, pm sent

Hi finnteme,

I have responded to your PM. I have sent a request for your delivery address to be altered. Will update once I receive confirmation.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Hi finnteme,

I have responded to your PM. I have sent a request for your delivery address to be altered. Will update once I receive confirmation.

Tony

Thanks for prompt reply and good customer service!

Advertisement