Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3year visa

Options
  • 11-04-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hithere can anyone shed some light on the 3 year visa for Canada? Do I have to have a job offer first??? Has anyone applied for one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

not sure what your referring to? unless your a foreign student studying in Canada?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kerry25

NoelAPM wrote: »
    not sure what your referring to? unless your a foreign student studying in Canada?[/Quote

Been honest haven't heard of it my self, I'm applying for my one year visa and a friend said I should go for the 3 year extended visa as it only costs an extra couple of hundred euro but when I looked into it was only to do wit students,any advise on the best visa company to go wit?? Some seem to be a lot more expensive then others,my 1st choice is go wit the cheapest but im afraid some of those aren't reliable

Advertisement